Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

A Thorn In The Flesh - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thorn In The Flesh (14277 Views)

Lady Left With Rotting Breasts That Smell Like Rot Flesh After Surgery (graphic) / A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Rexymania:
So detailed. Nice write up

Keep it up

Thanks.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
She folded her arms across her chest. I wrapped my left hand on her shoulders.

'You don't believe me?' I asked.

'I don't know.'

'But you should know.'

She didn't respond. Okay, she was playing games. I could play games too. I knew what to tell her that would make her smile and be warm, and I
would do just that

'My darling,' I started. It was the first time I would use such an endearment for her. I could feel her body glowing. I rubbed my hand on her back.

Then, I cautioned myself. Must I play this game with her? Must I say those things I had in mind to say, just to please her? I wanted to stop
myself, but I could not. But, what was special about Kike? Among all the numerous ladies I had dated, she was the one that had the least sexual
appeal to me. Did I even date her? What I not just flirting with her? She ought to be the least consequential among my ladies. What I should do
was to get on my feet and leave her room. If she refused to yield in to my flirting with her, I should forget about her. There were numerous other
ladies I could flirt with, ladies that were much better than her.

Alright, Henry, my mind said. Get up and leave her alone.

I could not. Right now, I had no sexual urge with her, but felt like being good to her. Everything should not be about sex.

I caressed her back again and she leaned her head on my left shoulder. Well, her warmth was returning and I somehow found myself glad about
that.

'How was work?' she asked.

The magic was working. I grinned to myself. 'Fine.'

'I miss you, too.'

I chuckled. 'Now, I'm here.' I placed her on my legs.

'My period has started,' she warned.

I didn't find that repulsive. Rather, I held her tighter. 'It's okay,' I said. 'I just want to feel you.'

She hugged me in return and we remained entangled for several minutes. I could feel her heart beat. I loved the feel of her chest on mine.

'When is your next birthday?' I asked.

'May five. Why did you ask?'

'That's just a few months from now. I asked because I wanted to know.'

I kissed her. I wanted to make it brief but end up making it long and deep.

When we stopped, she stood up from my legs.

'You've not changed from your office wears,' she pointed out.

'Oh, that's true.' I got up from her bed and walked to the door. She smiled and followed me. Like the previous day, she helped me to remove my
shoes and socks.

'What did you say are your future plans?' I asked.

'I will soon write UTME. I plan to gain admission to university this year.'

I nodded. 'What do you plan to study?'

She smiled. 'My first choice is law.'

I grinned at her. 'Oh, so you have the plan to be a lawyer. You really think you'll be able to defend cases in court?'

She laughed. 'I'll try to.'

We continued to chat until mum came home.

GET THE FULL STORY FROM: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753

READ OTHER STORIES: https://thrillplus..com/
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by BigBasher: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Nice update.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by SeyiDominion: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Cool.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by UltimateSpice: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
More.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Zamar: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nice story
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
We continued to chat until mum came home. Some hours later, after my dining, I was in my room watching a movie when my phone rang. It was from unknown number.

'Hello.'

'Hello, Henry.'

It was a lady's voice. Now, who would that be?

'Sorry, who's on the line?'

There was a slight pause. 'This is Bisola Davies.'

I grinned. Of course, I remembered Bisola, but how I could not remember giving her my number.

'Bisola, how're you?'

'Fine. You must be wondering how I got your number.'

I grinned again. 'Exactly.'

'I got it from mum's phone.'

That explained it. 'I see.'

'Yeah. I don't know, but I'm wondering if I can get a raise from you?'

That was a surprise. 'A raise?'

'Yes, a raise of five thousand naira. My tablet phone got damaged and I need that money to get it fixed.' I was indeed surprised. This was a girl I
knew barely twelve hours ago, and she was asking for financial assistance!

'Why don't you ask your mum?' I asked, playing it cool.

'She won't give me,' Bisola blurted out. 'Just two weeks ago, I got that same amount from her, but the gadget has developed fault again.'

I sighed. 'How much did you say?'

'Five thousand naira.'

'How will you get it?'

'I'll text my account details to you, then you can do money transfer.'

Smart girl, I thought. But then, five thousand naira was no big deal to me. 'Alright, send the accounts details. I'll send the money.'

'Oh, thanks so much, Henry. I'll surely pay back.'

Really? 'It's okay.'

Few minutes later, I received her accounts details on my phone. Not wasting time, I sent the money to her. From the looks of things, Bisola would be a brash one. I used to like such type, but wasn't sure about that anymore.

My third day in the office was very eventful. We had two meetings and met with some party executives. The plans for the campaign and rallies
were obviously in top gear. I didn't leave the office until few minutes after six. Once again, I decided I would not be going to the club. The traffic
was hectic, especially between Jibowu and Palm Groove. It was also hectic between Anthony and Maryland. I finally got home eight in evening.

Mum was already at home, so Kike would not be giving me a welcome hug and kiss. I only got a warm wink from her. But hours later, in the middle
of the night, she stole into my bedroom. Her soft tap aroused me. She sat on the edge of the bed while I looked at her dreamily.

'Sorry to disturb you,' she said. 'I just wanted to see you.'

I managed a grin. 'Hope no problem?'

Get full download from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753

Read other interesting stories from: https://thrillplus..com/
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Zamar: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
But hours later, in the middle of the night, she stole into my bedroom. Her soft tap aroused me. She sat on the edge of the bed while I looked at her dreamily.

'Sorry to disturb you,' she said. 'I just wanted to see you.'

I managed a grin. 'Hope no problem?'

She looked surprised by my question. 'Don't you like my coming?'

'Oh, you're always welcome.' I said, drawing her to myself and holding her in embrace. I made her to lie by my side on the bed.

'You can sleep here,' I said. 'Then, when it's five o'clock, you'll go back to your room.'

'Will that not be too risky? What if mummy comes to check me in the room?'

'Does she usually do so?'

She shook her head.

'Then, relax,' I told her.

I snuggled to her and was glad she was with me. It was already late in the night, so we suspended any further chat. We soon drifted to sleep.

She was the first to awake.

'I will have to go, now,' she said. I nodded and looked at the clock. It was five-thirty. I kissed her briefly and she left.

But wait a minute, was I not becoming too personal with her? What was this feeling I was beginning to have for her? What was this attachment all about?

I shrugged it off and prepared for work. In my office, I was so busy I forgot about Kike.

As usual, there were meetings and strategizing. The senator was around briefly before he left again. I finally closed for work few minutes to five.

Oh, what a day! As I drove home, my phone rang. It was Florence on the line.

‘Hello, Florence. Quite some time. How are you?’

‘Fine’, she replied shortly. ‘You did not even bother to call me.’

‘Sorry. I’ve just changed job, and I’ve been very busy.’

‘Oh.’

I smiled. ‘Don’t worry, the weekend is just two days to go. I’ll arrange for how we’ll meet.’

That seemed to please her. ‘Okay.’

‘Alright, see you.’

‘Bye.’

I cut the line. My mind had been full of many things that I had even forgotten about her. As I drove near to Onipanu bus stop, my phone rang
again. This time, from Bisola.

‘Hello, Bisola. How’re you?’

‘I’m lonely,’ she replied. Are you still at work?’

I grinned to myself. ‘No. Right now, I’m driving home.’

‘Where d’you live?’

My mind raced, but I calmed myself down. My parents had never opposed my bringing female friends to the house, so what was the problem? I
told her my address.

‘What? So you live in Ikeja here? Why don’t you stop over in my house?’

My mind raced again. ‘What about your mum? I left her in the office not long ago and I know that she would close anytime from now.’

‘She just called me that she would not be coming home right away.’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah. And in any case, there’s no big deal if she knows you came around.’

I sighed. This girl was assertive. ‘Alright,’ I said. ‘I’ll pop in to say hello.’

‘Okay.’ Her voice seemed excited. ‘See you.’

Get the complete book: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753

Read other interesting stories: https://thrillplus..com/
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by CasNova: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Nice one.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by BigBasher: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Interesting
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by FairCritic(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
My mind raced again. ‘What about your mum? I left her in the office not long ago and I know that she would close anytime from now.’

‘She just called me that she would not be coming home right away.’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah. And in any case, there’s no big deal if she knows you came around.’

I sighed. This girl was assertive. ‘Alright,’ I said. ‘I’ll pop in to say hello.’

‘Okay.’ Her voice seemed excited. ‘See you.’

I cut the line again and whistled. The rate I was relating with the opposite sex was becoming alarming. Just two weeks again, Mope, my girlfriend
accused me of sleeping around and gave me the red card. I did not give a hoot about her action. I had a string of girls I could always call and
have fun with. But was it not becoming too much? Shouldn’t I stick to just one and be serious?

My parents had made me to understand that even if I decided to marry now – at the age of twenty-four – they would welcome the idea. As the
only child, becoming grandparents seemed to be something they eagerly awaited.

I shrugged. Things would work out by themselves, I decided. Few minutes after seven, I was at the gate of Ms. Davies’s residence. The security
guard looked at me curiously.

‘Ms. Davies never come,’ he said.

‘Yes, I know. I’m here to see her daughter, Bisola.’

He allowed me to drive in. Bisola was already expecting me, for as soon as I pressed the bell, she opened the door.

‘Hello, Bisola.’

‘Hello, Henry.’

‘How d’you do?’

She was in a tight-fitting bum short and a flimsy top. She smiled. ‘I’m fine. Come in and sit down.’

I sat on one of well-padded leather seats.

‘What can I get you?’ she asked.

I grinned. ‘Do you have juice in the house?’

She nodded. ‘Yeah. Let me bring it.’

She went to get the drinks while I sat back on the chair and stretched my legs. She soon came with a small tray that contained a pack of pine
apple juice and two glass cups. She poured the drinks inside the cups and handed one to me.

‘I hope you’ve been able to fix the phone now,’ I said.

She nodded. ‘It’s still with the technician.’

‘And I hope the guy is competent enough to handle it.’

‘He’s quite good. Let’s just say I was a bit careless in handling the gadget.’

I nodded and sipped from my cup.

‘You’re always home alone?’ I asked.

‘Something like that. That’s why I feel so bored.’

‘Since no one knows how long the lecturers’ strike will be, maybe your mum should get you an interim job or vocation.’

She grinned. ‘Good idea, but I don’t think she will do that.’

‘Have you discussed it with her?’

‘There’s no need.’

I decided not to press her further.

She smiled wanly. ‘Thank God you're here. I was so lonely.'

Again, I smiled. Her words were full of meaning.

'Will you like to dance?' she asked.

I was surprised to hear that. 'Dance?'

'Yes, dancing is one of my hobbies.'

She stood up and went to the Sony sound system. She played an R & B track and came to meet me.

'Come on, let's dance.'

It looked more like a strange request. I had many hobbies, but dancing was never one of them. All the same, I obliged her.

Get complete download: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753

Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Zamar: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by UltimateSpice: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
She stood up and went to the Sony sound system. She played an R & B track and came to meet me.

'Come on, let's dance.'

It looked more like a strange request. I had many hobbies, but dancing was never one of them. All the same, I obliged her.

We danced for some moments. I thought of Ms. Davies coming inside and meeting me as I danced with her daughter.

'You're good at it,' Bisola commented.

'Really? Well, I think you're better.'

'Let's do the tango.'

I was at loss. 'What is that?'

She held my left palm while she slid my right hand behind her waist. We were so close I could smell her breath. We rocked gently, although I
wasn't sure I was doing it right.

She moved close to my chest. Wow, what a hobby! But, I was not deceived. I perfectly understood her intents. The cues she had given me were
more than enough. I either stopped the dance, thanked her for the hospitality and took my leave; or I remained and played the game to the end.

I decided to choose the latter.

I rubbed her waist. The toasting game had begun.

'Your dance is as pretty as you're,' I began.

She smiled. 'Thanks.'

'Your face is very pretty.'

She made a face. 'Only my face?'

'No. Everything about you is very pretty.'

My face moved close to hers. Our lips met and there was a long kissing. I stopped briefly.

'Even your lips and the kissing were pretty,' I muttered.

She rested her head on my right shoulder. I moved my right hand up and down her back. From the waist to the neck region, and back to the
waist. We still remained in standing position, and were still in tango.

I kissed her again and could sense her willingness to give it all. Good, that would be the game. My hand slipped under her top. Slowly but
determinedly, it moved up to her chest and on the left cup of her bra. I slowly rubbed the edge of the cup and gently un-cupped the full boobs.

'Ouch!' she said.

I stopped. 'I'm sorry, does that hurt?'

She smiled. Of course, it didn't hurt. Rather, her expression was part of the game.

'Let me unhook the bra,' she said.

I nodded. 'That will be better.'

She removed the top and unhooked the bra. I quickly compared and contrasted her boobs with Kike' own – after all, they were of the same age.
While Kike's boobs were very rotund and firm, these ones were bigger and not-very firm. But at a time like this, a man doesn't really care whether
they are firm or not. I grabbed and put the nipples in my mouth in turn. She was hot and ready for me, but we had left certain things undone.
First the door remained unlocked. Secondly, the action must move to a more discrete place.

She picked up her top and bra. 'Let's go to my bedroom,' she said.

I nodded. That would be very reasonable. I followed her to a small corridor. She turned left. Her room was typical of a girl's or a young lady's room. There were posters of some movie and music stars on the wall. There were also teddy bears on the bed. Besides, the air smelled of feminity. She brushed the teddy bears aside and sat on the bed. I sat beside her and resumed our erotic game. I sucked her boobs and played with her erogenous zone. The play continued until it got to a climax. I must say there was another big difference between making love to her and doing the same to Kike. The latter was a novice who was plain about it.

Not Bisola. The way she held me, wiggled her waist, moaned and goaded me on all showed that she was not new and was indeed very good in
the game. When it was over, I commended her effort.

'Wow, you're good,' I said.

'And you're better,' she replied.

I didn't have the luxury of staying too long, so I dressed up.

Get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753

Read other stories: https://thrillplus..com/
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by BigBasher: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
She brushed the teddy bears aside and sat on the bed. I sat beside her and resumed our erotic game. I sucked her boobs and played with her erogenous zone. The play continued until it got to a climax. I must say there was another big difference between making love to her and doing the same to Kike. The latter was a novice who was plain about it.

Not Bisola. The way she held me, wiggled her waist, moaned and goaded me on all showed that she was not new and was indeed very good in the game. When it was over, I commended her effort.

'Wow, you're good,' I said.

'And you're better,' she replied.

I didn't have the luxury of staying too long, so I dressed up.

'Let me be on my way,' I told her. She accompanied me downstairs to my car. I waved at her and drove off. Again, my mum was already at
home, so no hug or kiss from Kike. I had hardly changed from my office wear to shorts and t-shirt when Kike came knocking on the door.

'Food is ready,' she announced. She then quickly added, 'How was work today?'

'Fine,' I said, smiling at her.

'You look tired. Anyway, your food is ready. Come and eat.'

I nodded. 'Thanks. I'll soon be coming down.'

She moved closer to me. I knew what she wanted. Quickly, I gave her a kiss. As she left, I again wondered if I was not becoming too attached
to her.

On Friday of the week that I started working for the senator, I came home with some face caps and t-shirts that we would be using for the campaigns and rallies. Those were the ones I could personally give to people around me. My first beneficiary, of course was Kike. I gave her two branded face caps and two t-shirts. Later that night, she came to my bedroom again.

'Am I disturbing you?' she asked as she woke up me. I answered by kissing her.

'Did I disturb you?' I asked her in turn.

She smiled. Then she said something I wasn't expecting: 'Henry, I want to tell you something.'

That was the first time she would be calling me by name.

I was a bit surprised, but she was right. The moment a guy that a gal called 'uncle' started kissing and doing something lustful with the gal, then
the 'uncle' title could stop anytime.

'What d'you want to tell me?'

Somehow, I guessed she realized maybe she ought not to drop my title just like that.

'But, is it okay? Is it okay for me to call you Henry?'

I smiled at her. 'Once we are alone like this, you can call me anything you like.'

'Anything?'

I rubbed the back of her neck. 'Yes, anything.'

She smiled. 'Like sweetheart?'

'Hmn hmn, like sweetheart.'

'Good.' She looked gladdened. 'I'll be calling you sweetheart.'

I rubbed the back of her neck more and she purred.

'You said you wanted to tell me something,' I reminded her.

'Yes.' She hesitated.

'Come on.'

'I love you,' she blurted out.

I smiled.

'You don't believe me?'

'I do,' I replied. 'And I want you to know that I love you too.' I wasn't sure of what I said, but I felt there was no harm in saying it. Or was there?
I had had enough of talks. It was time for action. I moved my hand from the back of her neck to her bust.

'You want to do it?' she asked.

'Yes, or are still having your period?'

She shook her head. 'It has ended. But what if I get pregnant?'

Get the full story: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753

Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Zamar: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nice
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by BigBasher: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2020
Cool

1 Like

Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by CasNova: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by UltimateSpice: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
CasNova:
Nice one

UltimateSpice:
Nice one

Thanks.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by BigBasher: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
I rubbed the back of her neck more and she purred.

'You said you wanted to tell me something,' I reminded her.

'Yes.' She hesitated.

'Come on.'

'I love you,' she blurted out.

I smiled.

'You don't believe me?'

'I do,' I replied. 'And I want you to know that I love you too.' I wasn't sure of what I said, but I felt there was no harm in saying it. Or was there?

I had had enough of talks. It was time for action. I moved my hand from the back of her neck to her bust.

'You want to do it?' she asked.

'Yes, or are still having your period?'

She shook her head. 'It has ended. But what if I get pregnant?'

I laughed shortly. Oh, how naive she was.

'You won't because I won't release inside you.'

She hesitated. 'The other one you did was painful.'

Was it? 'Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I didn't know you found it painful.'

She sighed. 'Maybe you'll be gentler,' she suggested.

I nodded. 'Okay. I promise to be very gentle with it. If you still find it painful, then I'll stop.'

'Okay.'

I decided to use lubricant and was as gentle as I could be. All the same, mid-way into the action, I paused to ask her if she was experiencing
pain.

'No, I'm okay.'

It was the most gentle love making I ever had. I treated her like she was an eggshell and she clung on to me so passionately. I still managed to
withdraw on time and to spill the semen on her belly.

I felt satisfied with her. But then, I was having some unusual feelings about her. Why couldn't I just forget about other babes and focus on this?
She seemed upright and natural, what would be bad in genuinely giving her my love? Hey, Henry, you're going nutty over this girl, another part of
my mind said. She's just an ordinary housemaid, for God's sake.

I cuddled her as we slept off. As it had become the practice, she woke up early the following morning to return to her room.

It was Saturday morning, so I didn't have to wake up early. I lazed on the bed till some minutes to ten when Kike came to tell me that breakfast
was ready.

I brushed my teeth and had my bath before I went downstairs to eat. I still kept thinking about the feelings I was having for Kike. They were no longer the kind of normal feelings I had for ladies. Gosh, I think I was falling in love with her!

About mid-day, Florence called my number.

'Hello, dear. Are you at home? Should I come over?' she asked.

'Er, sorry, I'm not at home,' I found myself saying. 'I'll call you later to let you know when I'll be around.'

'Okay.'

I couldn't believe I lied to avoid seeing her. What was happening to my unbridled desire to have fun with ladies?

I remained indoor. Even going to club no longer appealed to me.

About four o'clock, it was Bisola's turn to call.

'Hello, love.'

'Bisola, dear, how're you?'

'The house is free. Why don't you come over?'

Get the full download: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753

Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by FairCritic(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Nice update.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by SeyiDominion: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2020
Nice update.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
About four o'clock, It was Bisola's turn to call.

'Hello, love.'

'Bisola, dear, how're you?'

'The house is free. Why don't you come over?'

I hesitated. 'Sorry, I may not be chanced today?'

'Why?' she demanded. 'Is today not Saturday?'

'Yes, it is. All the same, I may not be able to make it.'

'Should I come over there? Give me your address.'

I went into anxious mode. 'I'm not at home. I'm with some friends.'

'Oh.' She sounded deflated as she cut the line.

I could not understand myself. Was it because of Kike that I was cutting off my links with other ladies? Was it because of her? I shook my head in wonderment.

The following week was very busy for us at the office. The campaigns and rallies had started and we had hectic time moving the train from one place to the other. We also did house-to-house campaign. I was coming back home quite late. My parents were supportive.

'Don't worry, Henry. It's just for the time being,' mum said. I smiled it off. The fact was the events were full of excitements and I was having a lot of thrills. Besides, as I came to realize, it was also a time for us to also be making extral money and goodies for ourselves. The campaigns were on for six weeks and we were busy through out.

For some days, I would not sleep in the house. I was like an appendage of Ms. Davies as I was mostly with her. We were not only distributing souvenirs to supporters, we were also giving out food items like rice, semovita and beverages.

Some cash amounts were also doled out. In addition to other task I did, I became the deputy Youth leader of the team. I must say it was very exciting. Once in a while that I slept at home, Kike would come to my room and we would have a nice together.

I realized that I was in love with her, but still told myself it must be my imagination.

Get the full download from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by Zamar: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Nice update.
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by tonysunkan: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
We also did house-to-house campaign. I was coming back home quite late. My parents were supportive.

'Don't worry, Henry. It's just for the time being,' mum said.

I smiled it off. The fact was the events were full of excitements and I was having a lot of thrills. Besides, as I came to realize, it was also a time for us to also be making extra money and goodies for ourselves.

The campaigns were on for six weeks and we were busy through out. For some days, I would not sleep in the house. I was like an appendage of Ms. Davies as I was mostly with her. We were not only distributing souvenirs to supporters, we were also giving out food items like rice, semovita and beverages. Some cash amounts were also doled out. In addition to other task I did, I became the deputy Youth leader of the team. I must say it was very exciting. Once in a while that I slept at home, Kike would come to my room and we would have a nice together. I realized that I was in love with her, but still told myself it must be my imagination.

I did not have time for Florence and Bisola for now. I told them on the phone that my schedule was very tight and they said they understood. Two days to the elections, the open campaigns and rallies stopped, but were still making some last minute moves to woo voters to our side. On the day of election, I was to be one of the senator's party agents. I had to sleep in the office that Friday night. In the areas I covered, there were some skirmishes, but the elections generally went on peacefully.

By the afternoon of Sunday, the following day, Senator Osho was declared the winner of the elections in his constituency and was re-elected.

We were very happy that all our efforts had paid. The senator declared bonus for us, his team, that had done a good job.

Personally, I was happy that I did not toil in vain. I decided to buy some clothes for Kike, from the largesse. I also bought two bras and pants for her. I hoped I had picked the correct sizes.

Late in the night, when she came to my room, I handed the gifts to her. She was wide-eyed in surprise when she saw the items. She tried one of the dresses on and it fitted her perfectly.

'What about the pantie and bra?' I asked. She examined the pant and put the bra across her chest. 'They are my size,' she said. 'Oh thank you, sweetheart.'

She hugged me and gave me a peck. I was happy she liked them. Kike was an intersting character. In the past, I had given her money, but she would only take part of it.

'Keep the rest for me,' she would say. 'When I want to start school, you can give me.

' Now, that was an unusual thing to do, wasn't it?

But Kike gave me a shocker that very night I gave her the gift. She lay on the bed beside as usual and my hand went to her chest.

She held the hand to stop my action.

Download the story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753
Re: A Thorn In The Flesh by UltimateSpice: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nice update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign / Missionary Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.