Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (114345 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by BeautifulMind2: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
laudate:

Ignorant mind, Google is your friend. Don't you have it on your phone? Or you are not smart enough to use it?
Smart one please show me assembling plant in your region fabricating and welding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by plugchef: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Yoruba man with envy, I understand your jealous, please can you show me JAC or any vehicle assembly plant in west were the are fabricating the body from scratch, please I waiting for the pictures

I would rather buy a car from a production line like this rather than buy from Innoson with their deadly production line.

Go and see JAC, Peugeot or Honda assembly plant here in Nigeria and spot the difference

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by BeautifulMind2: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
oyatz:
But American vehicles still make up about half of the vehicles in America.

I can see how you are comparing journey of centuries to journey of few years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by BeautifulMind2: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
plugchef:

I would rather buy a car from a production line like this rather than buy from Innoson with their deadly production line.

Go and see JAC assembly plant and spot the difference
Otondo this is not JAC assembling plant in Lagos, moreover JAC is a Chinese company they have assembling plants in African countries
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by plugchef: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo this is not JAC assembling plant in Lagos, moreover JAC is a Chinese company they have assembling plants in African countries

What you dont know, you don't know. Ask around where JAC assembly plant is, please.

Also if a Chinese's company is producing a better product and has built a more automated process here in Nigeria, why wouldn't I patronize them?

All this indigenous scam should stop. People must get real value for their money and buy good quality
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by BeautifulMind2: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
plugchef:

What you dont know, you don't know. Ask around where JAC assembly plant is, please.

Also if a Chinese's company is producing a better product and has built a more automated process here in Nigeria, why wouldn't I patronize them?
No body is begging your region to patronize Innoson, IVM has been growing from strength to strength with no contribution from West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by plugchef: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

No body is begging your region to patronize Innoson has been growing from strength to strength with contribution from West

Trust me, my region people are smart people.
Their money must be exchange for good things.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by oyatz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
The guy's last post is very funny to me.

Although he has some points in what he has been saying but the reason he cited i.e some Igbo ladies in Lagos are very tribalistic got me laughing hysterically.

* Most Nigerians ( about 90%) have some residual tribalist mindsets.

* Even with this tribalistic mindsets, we still manage to get along well.

I have dated many tribalistic Igbo Ladies and they eventually fell in love with me because I later in life understood how human relationship works.

If you want to have more detailed views about life and your environment, befriend and date peoples from the other side of the divide ( peoples that are different from you in terms of tribe, class, occupational status, religion, nationality etc).

If you are observant, you will see things from their perspectives.

Everybody have some personal needs which if you discover and meet, they will eventually like you and this can grow into love which if nurtured approximately can overcome tribal and religious barriers.

FirstbornWds:

So because some Igbos are actually tribalistic, you decided to join the bandwagon of foolish fellas to run down what you're supposed to be seeing good in.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by BeautifulMind2: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
plugchef:

Trust me, my region people are smart people.
Their money must be exchange for good things.
Who doesn't know your tribe hateful beings, my happiness my people doesn't care we keep growing from strength to strength
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by lanrexlan(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Empiree:
Yes, indeed. Wallahi, this is what federal and state govt need to invest in. By supporting local manufacturer and local production it will be affordable for average Nigerians. Seriously govt needs to fund and set rules too. Through funding and support it will discourage importation of cars.
Nigerian government always prefer anything foreign to local brands if even the local brand is more affordable, better and durable for foreign brands.

How can economy grow when bulk of money is being invested in another man's land?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by plugchef: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Who doesn't know your tribe hateful beings, my happiness my people doesn't care we keep growing from strength to strength

Stop growing by cheating people, quality can never be compromised.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by plugchef: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
lanrexlan:
Nigerian government always prefer anything foreign to local brands if even the local brand is more affordable, better and durable for foreign brands.

How can economy grow when bulk of money is being invested in another man's land?

Nigerian government should look at the best vehicle assemble plant here in Nigeria and buy from them, any product but emphasis should be on quality and must be assembled here in Nigeria. Any brand no one should use indigenous as a scam to force them to buy from them.

Peace Mass Buses (PMT) production line are even more advance than what we can see here.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by jarx: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
100% manpower. you'll soon start using robots to manufacture and assemble cars. 0% safety precautions.... why are those guys not on helmets. just imagine.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by plugchef: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
jarx:
100% manpower. you'll soon start using robots to manufacture and assemble cars.
0% safety precautions.... why are those guys not on helmets. just imagine.

If you say the truth they will say you hate them

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by DabuIIIT: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
God bless and expand, enlarge innoson motors. Amen
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by DabuIIIT: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
TheSociopath:
Check the academy, there's probably no Yoruba there. But if we have something like that in the west and we don't include them, they'll shout marginalisation

Look at what a supposed human being put up?!?!

Real MENTALus tantalus
grin grin
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Bewisebenice18(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Haters: he brought the 95% from China and assemble it here 5% completed here in Naija.

This post: wow wow wow wow

Me: Una just bunch of haters. This man is trying. By the way im a Yoruba man and I love this man. He need a special place in our budget. Let's build this name up.

Nigerians:smh

Big up man. We are with you in prayer. Wish I can donate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Johnnonye(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Niyeal:
The company is cool. Though I didn't like their products

HAVE YOU USE IT BEFORE
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Empiree: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
lanrexlan:

O su mi ooo. If govt doesnt change this inferior attitude citizens wont

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by bankybobo11: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by DabuIIIT: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
This thread tells you how desparately wicked and evil the human heart can be.

Some people are destined to remain in poverty,by their own doing,when they see nothing good in the efforts of other people.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by oyatz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
The frames and the engines may be imported from China/Japan but I think Innoson manufacture the plastic components and the upholstery locally.

The cables and some electrical components are also produced locally by Cutix cables for Innoson vehicles.

The painting and glass fittings are also done locally.

Kaysalas:

Hi, can you please show us the MOULD used to produce this car frame and CONFIRM without deceiving yourself if IT IS NOT IMPORTED FROM CHINA. wink

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Krisddon: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Precious4real50:
Nice one cool

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
I just liked your comment for the "Ogwashi" factor.
But me never see your face for O.G sha. undecided
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Kaysalas(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
oyatz:
The frames and the engines may be imported from China/Japan but I think Innoson manufacture the plastic components and the upholstery locally.

The cables and some electrical components are also produced locally by Cutix cables for Innoson vehicles.

The painting and glass fittings are also done locally.
kudos to him for the locally done paintings and fittings but...
Can we logically consider this??
now, how does he manufacture the plastic? Are you gonna tell me he also manufactured the Machines used in plastic production?

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by oyatz(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
I have only seen Innoson vehicles twice in Osun State.

One belong to the Federal Polytechnic, Ede and the other one was FRSC pick-up van.

explosiveskull:

Audio ordering, how many have you seen on our roads?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by ProtectMyMoney: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Naughtysite:

How many people are you paying their salaries ?

It is not a popularity contest.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by MIMIZTIMES(m): 3:22am On Apr 07, 2020
God bless innoson motors
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by chysam: 5:53am On Apr 07, 2020
saaron:
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
As soon as Innoson established itself as a known automobile manufacturing brand in Africa with huge market base, they should venture into the aviation industry for the building of planes. The market for air travel in Africa is very bright.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

YOU:When you were small.
TEACHER:What do you want to be in future?
YOU:I want to be a Doctor.
TODAY:You are selling groundnut in traffic hold ups (go slow)
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by henryobinna(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2020
juman:
Two hundred million nigerians o.
Big market.

What surprise me is even when nigerian economy was better than this they could not make significant impact to break into the auto market.
its funny when Nigerians mention the population figure as a reason why we have a very big market. Bro we have a big market for some goods. Cars are expensive.

Out of that 200 million, how many can easily afford just 1 million naira?

out of that 200 million over 60% of it are either in poverty or living pay check to pay check, what we call hand to mouth here in Nigeria.

The other ones(say 20%) are just struggling to stay afloat, many can conveniently feed and maintain theit families but can't afford 'the luxury' of owning a car or would have to save for ages to do so. The last 20% are the ones who can afford to buy cars and stuff... that leaves every business such as the auto industry with roughly 40 million people as against your initial 200 million. Note that these figures are rough estimation and very certain the remaining who can conveniently afford a good car are much less than 40 million, infact the last 5 years has drastically reduced the figure.

The 200 million people population count would make sense if we're talking about businesses that sell food items or other commodities, not cars even airlines won't be stupid to do their calculation with 200 million people
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by oyatz(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
With time, Innoson workshop should be like this

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by oyatz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Let just say only about 5 million Nigerians can afford brand new cars.

The 200 Million population will make sense if we are considering

1) Indomie that sells between #50 to #100

2) Detergents that are sold for #50 per one satchet.

3) #100 MTN/GLO airtime cards

henryobinna:
its funny when Nigerians mention the population figure as a reason why we have a very big market. Bro we have a big market for some goods. Cars are expensive.

Out of that 200 million, how many can easily afford just 1 million naira?

out of that 200 million over 60% of it are either in poverty or living pay check to pay check, what we call hand to mouth here in Nigeria.

The other ones(say 20%) are just struggling to stay afloat, many can conveniently feed and maintain theit families but can't afford 'the luxury' of owning a car or would have to save for ages to do so. The last 20% are the ones who can afford to buy cars and stuff... that leaves every business such as the auto industry with roughly 40 million people as against your initial 200 million. Note that these figures are rough estimation and very certain the remaining who can conveniently afford a good car are much less than 40 million, infact the last 5 years has drastically reduced the figure.

The 200 million people population count would make sense if we're talking about businesses that sell food items or other commodities, not cars even airlines won't be stupid to do their calculation with 200 million people
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by henryobinna(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
oyatz:
Let just say only about 5 million Nigerians can afford brand new cars.

The 200 Million population will make sense if we are considering

1) Indomie that sells between #50 to #100

2) Detergents that are sold for #50 per one satchet.

3) #100 MTN/GLO airtime cards

you just repeated the same thing I said last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. / Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.