Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (114343 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Popularity(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
They only manufacture the body, the engine is from outside

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Subzero047: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Payper:

He's no longer around.
How much did that your useless father contributed again?
Animal.

Ok
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by AureliusWolf: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Asuito7:
Hmmm. So some guys would run their mouths here on Nairaland saying Innoson only assemble cars not a manufacturer.

Look at those guys welding the cars from scratch. Thumbs up to the car manufacturing company, INNOSON.
Do you think cars are assembled like LEGOS?

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Elvis778(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Innoson is actually scam
For those who don't know innoson couples cars he doesn't make or manufacture them

Don't be deceived
the pic below might cause u a heart attack, i can send more u know, they are actually welding the car from scratch, yes he was an assembler, but now, he is a manufacturer, get that into ur head.....don't know why u guys cant be proud of ur countryman.....smh

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Bluffly: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
ChristineC:
who stopped you from going there to get your own pictures?
No be you sleep wake up begin they show us pictures wey we don see tire before.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Payper(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Subzero047:

Your father probably died of heartbreak from birthing a useless son like you
So your father Is alive and he couldn't contribute to the Relief funds his mates are contributing to and instead of his useless son to hide his face in shame he is here jumping on the mention of his ancestors on Nairaland.
Useless son of a useless father.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Badgers14: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Welcome development..

But those guys spray painting are using the wrong kind of mask... the mask they are using will not offer them full protection from dangerous fumes from the paint..

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Butoneday2(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Niyeal:
The company is cool. Though I doesn't like their products
Otu Onitsha amaghi na ofu Onye biara ahia. If you don't like their products then go and hug wet transformer. undecided

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Elvis778(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
This is good development however when i watch how stuff works, and see all the automation of car manufacturing using different Robots to ensure precision, this is miles apart.

When i look at the picture below, i see some wearing bathroom slippers, some hand gloves, some no hand gloves, some helmet, some no helmet... That instantly shows some standardization is missing.

Rome was not built in a day

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by ChristineC: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bluffly:

No be you sleep wake up begin they show us pictures wey we don see tire before.
so why are you making demands like anybody owes you anything?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by xtborn(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Niyeal:
The company is cool. Though I doesn't like their products

You're right. They doesn't like your English either.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Ekealterego: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

MANUAL CAR PRODUCTION EQUAL TO DEATH TRAPS
You are not very bright. Lamborghinis, Maserati and the other luxury cars are all handmade. Many exotic cars are all handmade because you can't just automate the production of cars like that and also the fact that not many are built in a year.
I have been to M.A.N factories and also Daimler in Europe, they have different models. While many M.A.N trucks and engines are usually handcrafted, many Daimler cars mass produced are automated and mind you, there are still thousands of workers per shift in each plants. Being automated doesn't mean there are not many aspects or stages where manual application is not required.
The choice of automation or handmade production doesn't really necessary determine which outcome is better but rather, the demand, quantity and the type of car.
If Innoson fails to get at least 500 thousand sales a year, he might make a loss or run out of business fully automating his plants.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Abia1stboy: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
flokii:

Seriously!.. bathroom or dunlop slippers? grin

Abia state is cursed, we are only known for filth and bad roads
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by max57: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Innoson is actually scam
For those who don't know innoson couples cars he doesn't make or manufacture them

Don't be deceived
Don't say what you don't know i have been there, they (IVN) fabricate cars from scratch ...please mr
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by TheSociopath(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jibsy203:

Who told u i hate yorubas, Bleep off, some yorubas has much hatred in dem

Your quote says much about you. Onye ara
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
God bless innoson
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by spydes: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is what repentant BH are supposed to be doing in BUK..but what do I know
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by flokii: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ekealterego:

You are not very bright. Lamborghinis, Maserati and the other luxury cars are all handmade. Many exotic cars are all handmade because you can't just automate the production of cars like that and also the fact that not many are built in a year.
I have been to M.A.N factories and also Daimler in Europe, they have different models. While many M.A.N trucks and engines are usually handcrafted, many Daimler cars mass produced are automated and mind you, there are still thousands of workers per shift in each plants. Being automated doesn't mean there are not many aspects or stages where manual application is not required.
The choice of automation or handmade production doesn't really necessary determine which outcome is better but rather, the demand, quantity and the type of car.
If Innoson fails to get at least 500 thousand sales a year, he might make a loss or run out of business fully automating his plants.

Please let's hear word with your plenty grammar..

Look at the state of the factory like a 90s' welder workshop. I don't think you understand what automation is all about or you think it's the one laptop placed carelessly in the picture .

This is Nigeria, anything goes and people keep dying in unexplained road crashes. Shioor!

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by max57: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
I have been to IVN, they fabricate vehicles from scratch, and they are good at what they do, don't allow anyone deceived about their product

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Danniedpastor(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
God bless Nigeria government that produce enable environment for the purpose of this.

Yeeeeeeeee! did you just say ENABLING ENVIRONMENT?
Kai, may be God forgive you in Jesus name.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Jaqenhghar: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
If there was electricity in that shithole I'm sure they will be using more modern automated machinery

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Jaqenhghar: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
flokii:

Please let's hear word with your plenty grammar..

Look at the state of the factory like a 90s' welder workshop. I don't think you understand what automation is all about or you think it's the one laptop placed carelessly in the picture .

This is Nigeria, anything goes and people keep dying in unexplained road crashes. Shioor!

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Bluffly: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
ChristineC:
so why are you making demands like anybody owes you anything?
You have an option of sleeping instead of having an headache
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by kemi5592: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
da5mak30ra
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Jaqenhghar: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Elvis778:

Rome was not built in a day
It didnt take a lifetime to build rome either

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Bluffly: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
max57:
I have been to IVN, they fabricate vehicles from scratch, and they are good at what they do, don't allow anyone deceived about their product
Nothing suggests where how they shape their sheets

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by idahme(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
johnmartus:
God bless Nigeria government that produce enable environment for the purpose of this.

Which Nigerian government? Which enabling environment? No power, No roads, no government patronage which environment are you talking about? 400 cars bought by the Reps not even a single car was bought from Innoson, more than 130cars bought by the Senate not a single car was bought from Innoson. What about the executive how many state governments patronize Innoson motors? Is the president driving Innoson motors? How many ministers drive Innoson motors? Then what environment are you talking about? Don't even give such credits to the government, those credits should rather go to Innoson for his dogedness, perseverance....

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Mrpojj(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
beylinko02:
Wow. Breath of fresh air. Later some people will say na just assemble dem dey do. It's high time we carry what we have in high dignity for us to move forward as a nation. I bet you thousands are daily getting their needs met and family sustained through the vision of one man. Kudos to innoson

No mind dem
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Mrpojj(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Innoson is actually scam

Don't be deceived

How many companies make 100% components of there cars,?
Can you pple jus be appreciative for once?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by 2020Experience(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. / Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.