Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US (78408 Views)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Rhea(f): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/05/abia-government-mourns-death-doctor-united-states-coronavirus

He was not a medical doctor.
He has an honorary 'doctor' degree in divinity from Levites Christian University Egbeda Lagos.
May he RIP

1 Like

Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by 0m0nnakoda: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
miblolo:
Rest in peace sir.
I strongly believe that the covid 19 virulence and severity has so much to do with the temperature as it does not spare the men of color in the region with cool temperature.
People often choose to believe stuff even when contrary evidence stares them in the face
No matter what you say they will ignore the evidence
Psychologists call it CONFIRMATION BIAS

In Florida there are 11000 cases and 200 people have died the temperature today is 27 C
In Louisiana there are 12000 cases and 500 deaths temperature today is 25 C
In Georgia there are 7000 cases ,200 deaths ,temperature today in Atlanta is 26 C

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Over 80 medical doctors killed by Covid-19 so far in USA
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by AsawanaDgreat: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
RIP sir. My heart's goes to the family
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by joe4christ(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
miblolo:
Rest in peace sir.
I strongly believe that the covid 19 virulence and severity has so much to do with the temperature as it does not spare the men of color in the region with cool temperature.

In few weeks time Nigeria will begin to record decrease in temperature as we will be ushered into Raining season where averagely our weather temperature will be reading between 12-19° celcius.

Thats where the virus will bloomage and go out of hand. I pray they find a cure before then!
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by InvertedHammer: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
/
They are offering some ridiculous amount of money for people to go work in New York or Connecticut. Everyone I know dodged grin
I guess they will entice foreign doctors from third world countries to come and endanger their lives.
/
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by moshino(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
miblolo:
Rest in peace sir.

What is the scientific and factual basis for your belief?
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Vokians(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sometimes this Doctor work is like soldier work. They sometimes put their lives at risk to save others. Back then I wanted to study medicine.
Rip Hero.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Mizwisdom(f): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
joe4christ:

In few weeks time Nigeria will begin to record decrease in temperature as we will be ushered into Raining season where averagely our weather temperature will be reading between 12-19° celcius.

Thats where the virus will bloomage and go out of hand. I pray they find a cure before then!

Between Iran and Nigeria, which area has hotter weather? Iran today has 3600 deaths. God will disappoint you. Your prophesy will not stand

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Bar1941(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
It shall not be well with Donald Trump, if he'd taken the warning seriously I am sure the problem wouldn't have gotten this far. The whole wide world is on lockdown simply because the US has a fool as the head of government. May the soul of the doctor rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Heineken(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ezmans:
sabotuers, abia morns rubbish
boss why na?
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by 0m0nnakoda: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
moshino:

What is the scientific and factual basis for your belief?
none. It is a follow follow belief

1 Like

Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Vokians(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
joe4christ:

Nigeria temperature has never decrease to such. Even when it is raining the weather is hot. Haven't you noticed it this year?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Austin234(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in peace. O God, heal our land and forgive us our sins in Jesus name...amen

lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/05/abia-government-mourns-death-doctor-united-states-coronavirus
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Abia state just two doctors, one a herbalist and the other a medical doctor in far away Yankee. RIP doctors!
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by petertamtam6(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Abeg send me this video]
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Niggmatic: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
miblolo:
Rest in peace sir.

It has nothing to do with temperature. If you know what is happening in Ecuador right now you won't make this statement.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by shogsman(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
miblolo:
Rest in peace sir.
Didn't you hear about the 36year old man we lost today
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by bizzibodi(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
I sent my condolences to d good people of abia states who lost 2 doctors in one day:a native doctor who committed suicide & a medical doctor. cry cry cry cry
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by shogsman(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Niggmatic:

It has nothing to do with temperature. If you know what is happening in Ecuador right now you won't make this statement.
I was just about to refer him too,they don't know nothing
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by kemi2904: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
pl7bxr33k0
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Niggmatic: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
shogsman:

I was just about to refer him too,they don't know nothing

The problem with most Nigerians is that they lack adequate information. They don't even make any effort to get informed. It is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by joe4christ(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Between Iran and Nigeria, which area has hotter weather? Iran today has 3600 deaths. God will disappoint you. Your prophesy will not stand

Disappoint me. How ma'am?
For your information I'm a Nigerian and live in this shithole country. I can't wish such evil on my people when myself and my loved ones dwell here. But, this is just the obvious truth I wrote up there. This virus is just spreading its coverage and on the low before it explodes. You think we africans are more loved and protected by God Shey?
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by kemi6626: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
5nvhy99j49
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by Niggmatic: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

People often choose to believe stuff even when contrary evidence stares them in the face
No matter what you say they will ignore the evidence
Psychologists call it CONFIRMATION BIAS

In Florida there are 11000 cases and 200 people have died the temperature today is 27 C
In Louisiana there are 12000 cases and 500 deaths temperature today is 25 C
In Georgia there are 7000 cases ,200 deaths ,temperature today in Atlanta is 26 C

Lol. They think Nigeria and Africa are the only place with high temperature
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by 0m0nnakoda: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Niggmatic:

Lol. They think Nigeria and Africa are the only place with high temperature
Dallas often sees temperatures of 40 C
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by guru90: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Biafra1stson:
While other government are busy providing food and telling people to stay indoors.
While in Nigeria our soldiers are telling us to eat our mother and father if there is no food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzFoKdCpYH8

If this virus does not eat up Nigerians I'll know they have a living God. Because the government preparedness to combat this virus is zero. Stupid people are still going to church.

See how they are flogging civilian like mad. All Nig Army will keep on dying like a premature death.
Re: Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US by madjune(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Germandude30:
Thank God I didn't go for the nursing job anymore after getting enrolled for training at DAA.

Hope hunger no go kill you now.

That DAA would have been your meal ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.