Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) (1671 Views)

APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
The Honourable member representing Umunneochi in Abia State House Of Assembly, Hon. Barr. Okey Igwe has presented some food items in supporting the people of his constituency in order to survive this lockdown period caused by Corona Virus pandemic.
The Lawmaker shared Bags of rice, Cartons of toilet soaps and cartons of hand sanitizers
http://igberetvnews.com/1346206/hon-barr-okey-igwe-distributes-food-items-sanitizers-soaps-constituencyphotos/

Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
More

Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by helinues: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice one from him..

Nigerians receiving politicians goodies when it is not election period
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
God bless him..
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
Nice one from him..

Nigerians receiving politicians goodies when it is not election period
the Abia you guys love to abuse
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Olunmercy56:
God bless him..
Amen
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
This Is Commendable.
Meanwhile, some Federal Lawmakers are yet to do anything 4 their ppl.
And their gullible constituencies will full here condeming Abia State
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fergie001 wetin u dey do here since?
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by fergie001: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Fergie001 wetin u dey do here since?
Hahahahahahaha.......I didn't even know I was here sef....

I go put Gen jareh!

Okey Igwe is a quiet man and he has done well esp as a State House of Assembly lawmaker.

Don't worry, Onyejeocha's own is coming.
She will share, then give all the priests of MCN, and that's all.

Nonetheless, what he has done is commendable.
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
the Abia you guys love to abuse
No mind them
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
fergie001:
Hahahahahahaha.......I didn't even know I was here sef....
I go put Gen jareh!
Ok oo, i don fear whether u wan report me or maybe dem don give u moderator work
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by fergie001: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Ok oo, i don fear whether u wan report me or maybe dem don give u moderator work

Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=88132576][/quote]

Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Cc, Lalasticlala
Cc, Mynd44
Cc, Oam4j
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by fergie001: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

The lawmaker is a good man!

Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=88133057][/quote]
Make we mind our biz o, small time now dem go ban us for derailing

Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by fergie001: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Make me mind our biz o, small time now dem go ban us for derailing
Na true.............the lawmaker did well oooooo,abeg
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

No mind them
Lagos State speaker shared one loaf bread each. to his constituents
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
fergie001:

Na true.............the lawmaker did well oooooo,abeg
fergie001:

The lawmaker is a good man!
Hahaha, tory don change. the fear of ban is d begining of wisdom

Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
A speaker 4 that matter o!
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by fergie001: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Hahaha, tory don change. the fear of ban is d begining of wisdom
Hmmmmmmmm......abeg ooooo grin grin
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by fergie001: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:

My Hon. member in Lagos shared indomie (N50) and one derica rice...
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
fergie001:

Hmmmmmmmm......abeg ooooo grin grin
Lipsealed

Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
fergie001:

My Hon. member in Lagos shared indomie (N50) and one derica rice...
Nigerian politicians tire me. How can you give people food that is not enough to eat in one sitting?
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by fergie001: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
Nigerian politicians tire me. How can you give people food that is not enough to eat in one sitting?
The thing tire person my bro...
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Cc, Lalasticlala Cc, Mynd44 Cc, Oam4j
Dominique Seun
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by derbykol(f): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
This man is Ikpeazu's close friend.I learnt that he wants to succeed Ikpeazu.
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
derbykol:
This man is Ikpeazu's close friend.I learnt that he wants to succeed Ikpeazu.
He is not from abia north
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by derbykol(f): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
senatordave1:

He is not from abia north
Umunneochi is in Abia North Senatorial district,just like Bende.This is not CRS matter.
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
derbykol:
Umunneochi is in Abia North Senatorial district,just like Bende.This is not CRS matter.
Sorry,i thought they said he's from umuahia.i believe he's apc because apc cleared umunneochi
Re: House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Cc, Lalasticlala Cc, Mynd44 Cc, Oam4j

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discos, FG Agree On 2 Months Free Electricity For Nigerians / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Tweets, Aso Rock Trembles..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.