Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

My New Ekuke Friend - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My New Ekuke Friend (1377 Views)

Ekuke Lovers Trend / My Purebred Eskimo Gave Birth To An Ekuke Pup, Follow The Progress of The Pup / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Ekuke Friend by gale2626: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
This girl joined my family barely 1 month + and she has been so lovely and smart, even people in neighborhood have been enquiring about potential sale

5 Likes

Re: My New Ekuke Friend by ademasta(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lockdown can indeed turn a dog to a friend undecided

2 Likes

Re: My New Ekuke Friend by searchng4love: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Reminds me of ishilove

1 Like

Re: My New Ekuke Friend by mymadam(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
gale2626:
This girl joined my family barely 1 month + and she has been so lovely and smart, even people in neighborhood have been enquiring about potential sale

shocked Ah, ah, this bitch is on sale at Jiji... right? So how much now?
Re: My New Ekuke Friend by gale2626: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
You must be seeing something similar, this is her first picture online and she's not for sale... I brought her in as pet friend and I'm enjoying her alertness and friendliness. Perfect balance.
Re: My New Ekuke Friend by gale2626: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
mymadam:

shocked Ah, ah, this bitch is on sale at Jiji... right? So how much now?

You must be seeing something similar, this is her first picture online and she's not for sale... I brought her in as pet friend and I'm enjoying her alertness and friendliness. Perfect balance.

1 Like

Re: My New Ekuke Friend by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
searchng4love:
Reminds me of ishilove
Werey
Re: My New Ekuke Friend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
My own has made me a laughing stock to my neighbors....

That foolish dog is now a full blown lesbian.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Ekuke Friend by mymadam(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
gale2626:

Okay, that's nice. Enjoy smiley
Re: My New Ekuke Friend by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
The native West African dog, aka Bingo Yellow Hound, aka Ekuke Mastiff, is physiologically suited for our tropical climate. Bringing all these thick furred, exotic breeds into our clime is just punishing the poor animals.
Re: My New Ekuke Friend by searchng4love: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ishilove:

We
How's your ekuke mastiff?
Remember I coined that term!!
Re: My New Ekuke Friend by HarunaWest(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ishilove:
The native West African dog, aka Bingo Yellow Hound, aka Ekuke Mastiff, is physiologically suited for our tropical climate. Bringing all these thick furred, exotic breeds into our clime is just punishing the poor animals.

hahahah our ekuke is naturally rugged...Those other ones, the last German Shepard I had, very expensive mehn, Na Ticks kill am. No vet in Abuja could save its life mehn...The ekuke I later had, like say the tick Na normal thing for I'm body..E go just scratch. Waka pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Ekuke Friend by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
HarunaWest:

hahahah our ekuke is naturally rugged...Those other ones, the last German Shepard I had, very expensive mehn, Na Ticks kill am. No vet in Abuja could save its life mehn...The ekuke I later had, like say the tick Na normal thing for I'm body..E go just scratch. Waka pass.
My Ekuke, named Ruggedman who passed away two years ago at the ripe old age of 16 was the very definition of 'rugged'. We never took him to the vet one single day of his life. Whenever he was ill, he'd eat grass in our compound, vomit and voila, sickness don go be that. His mother Beauty would run round the compound a couple of times, shit_ and sickness don finish.

1 Like

Re: My New Ekuke Friend by agboedeh: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ishilove:

My Ekuke, named Ruggedman who passed away two years ago at the ripe old age of 16 was the very definition of 'rugged'. We never took him to the vet one single day of his life. Whenever he was ill, he'd eat grass in our compound, vomit and voila, sickness don go be that. His mother Beauty would run round the compound a couple of times, shit_ and sickness don finish.
lol, so am wasting money on jack na
Re: My New Ekuke Friend by mafiano1986: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Bro, why did you dock her tail?
Re: My New Ekuke Friend by tobilavish(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
My own has made me a laughing stock to my neighbors....

That foolish dog is now a full blown lesbian.
Tf!!
This cracked me up
Re: My New Ekuke Friend by tobilavish(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2020
gale2626:
she's fine tho
I also have a dog that looks like this◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Rottweiler Puppies Available​ @9weeks Old / Snake With Heads On Both Sides / 8 Weeks Female Boerboel Pup Going So Cheap NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.