Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,310 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives (47821 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Saudi Arabia 'agrees Deal With Vatican To Build Churches For Christians / CAN Criticises Churches For Inviting Nollywood Celebrities, Musicians & Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi5592: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
The people that would aid the one world peace, religion, govt, and currency of the globalists (N.W.O) are the ignorant and fake Christians.

The people that aids the islamisation and fulanisation of the country are the ignorant and fake Christians.

Satan is so crafty to remind them as his deceived children of the scriptural view of obeying the constituent authority but never remind them of the ONE CONFEDERACY AND CONSPIRACY against the heavenly Israel on earth, i.e the Church of Christ, and never also remind them of God the Holy Spirit who is above all rules and bounds as the instructor of the obedient servant of Jesus Christ because it is written "if we are led by the Spirit of God, we are above the rules and laws." DOES HE KNOW YOU? Think

WHAT IF JESUS COMES NOW, WILL HE STILL FIND FAITH?

-This is a faint picture of the great and terrible tribulation. Many unraptured Christians will know the level and heat of hatred towards them by the people of the world. I pray we will NOT to miss the first flight.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Honeydenz(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Covid 19:
I see many pastors losing Their member to other churches or divinity

I see pastors suffering from lack of patronage as offertory is withheld.

I see recession looming

I see...No More!

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by zabuur: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
fearless247:

What about the Mosque still holding prayers on Friday? People are so scared of police station being burnt down. hypocrites.

Not surprised, so in other words, they should allow them to continue.

You'll still be d first to blame the govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi8357: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by sylve11: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
fearless247:

AntiChrist.

Lol grin cool

Nor be only antichrist, auntychrist. cool

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Yanmiriflathead: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kingzeez10:
You won't see any Muslim here calling the Christians unprintable names. Can you now see that you Christians are the hypocrites and hateful souls.

I Am A Christian But I Concur To This Your Observation. The New Breed Of Supposed Christians On Nairaland Are Problematic And Overzealous. Reason Why Seun Had To Deploy The Oath Deterrence To Limit The Hatred Spewed Against Muslims Daily.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Angelfrost(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
fearless247:

What about the Mosque still holding prayers on Friday? People are so scared of police station being burnt down. hypocrites.

Hypocrites??! More like "Cowards"!!!

Easy to pick on Christians, who they know won't fight back or get violent...

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by EnterpriseMan: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Starhearts: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
I am practically forcing my mother to stay put. Stay at home...

She is stubborn as hell.

Mehnnn. This is a reversal of roles.

Mum is insisting on going to church for Mother's day.
I showed her pics of coffins in Italy
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by unclesamm10(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Engrjj: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

Nothing we no go see for 9ja. EFCC should use the bank details to trace the person. Watin you want make we NairaLanders do?

EFCC dey delay I don get some senior police officers and 2 superior Airforce officer so much interested on the case just looking for the address of the guy though the guy got the information here he used on Twitter
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi7767: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by EnterpriseMan: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Danniedpastor:
me

See your life for outside?
You want to report the church because they're 'disturbing' you and not because they be break the law or concern for the safety of the people.

Do me a favour.
Define ANTICHRIST and check your mind
Wat is antiChrist or whatever you call it? so someone can not have peace in his house without a so called church polluting the area with noise. Abi you haven't heard of noise pollution? You must increase the volume to the highest before you can serve your God abi? So if i carry my speaker face church begin blast "puta" the stupid church pepo would not come and knock on my door... hypocrisy in the highest order. Can a church try such nonsense in a developed country?

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
gfon:
I need to report churches in my area. Any number i can call?
You be Terrorist? Sorry Muslim?
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by TGMISKY(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please give the names of the churches

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by edoairways: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
The church as an entity has over the years blindfolded it's followers to the truth. So it's not surprising that they continue to flaunt rules and government orders all in the name of being covered with the blood of Jesus.

Jesus don suffer for churches hand with the way they'll just be calling his name recklessly in every thing. The church is in the driving seat of the vehicle taking us to the express in this COVID-19 pandemic.

Assertion not correct
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Pascals09(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Government lock the houses of God !!! How is that possible ?

You are an idiot.
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by edoairways: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
chiemmanuel:
This shows that some churches will just fold if they don't collect offerings
Not correct

1 Like

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by semyman: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tithes and offerings from the gullible too sweet to let go, salvation is never in the equation

3 Likes

Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Kendo63: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Edo witches will be rejoicing
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Totalman1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Government lock the houses of God !!! How is that possible ?

Mumu... So u believe say God get house (yimu)
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by semyman: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapeleboi:
fool and the Muslim are going to mosque
Are those ones commercial?
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by realstars: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
The Era Of Anty Crowth
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Miracle1991: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
I believe winners chapel must be among. All what oyedepo care about is their offering and tithes. The man is a criminal,a friend to corrupt politicians, he likes bragging as if he is above the law.
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
emeijeh:
All na to pave way for the Anti-Christ.

Things will begin to unfold in the coming months. Brace up guys, brace up The church! The end is here.
The prophecy is being fulfilled but not yet.
Re: Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives by kemi2719: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" / Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights / Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.