Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members (868 Views)

Chad President, Idriss Déby's Burial In Pictures / Chadians Welcomes Troops After Killing Boko Haram Fighters. / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members by Ariyatech(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-Haram Members In Audio Message

Chadian Army Have Killed Hundreds Of Boko-Haram In Just A Week And Several Weapons Confiscated From The Terrorists.

Translation/Interpretation: Shekau Was Heard Saying And Begging In This Audio� Message: "People Of Chad, Leave Us Alone, This Operation Is Not Approved By The Qur'an. It Is Not The Will Of The Prophet Muhammed But If You Want To Continue, God Will Help Us Too Because He Is Bigger Than You And To My Fighters, Take Heart And Don't Run Away. It Is I, Abubakar Shekau, Your Leader."

Full details and Audio below
https://www.prewds.xyz/2020/04/boko-haram-leader-shekau-begs-chad.html

Re: Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Imagine and our soldiers are ready to Take our mother's cry cry
Re: Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
In fest them with HIV!![size=8pt][/size] shocked shocked
ifykris22:
Imagine and our soldiers are ready to Take our mother's cry cry
Re: Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members by chiefolododo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
We hope the gallant Chaldian Army will help us defeat the Boko Haram terrorist group.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
And to think some soldiers somewhere are looking forward to raping and infecting some mothers, wives and daughters with HIV
Re: Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members by dawnomike(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
This should make the defense minister and Buratai ashamed of their positions... I can't believe a country like Chad republic would be the one to scare BH with their limited defense budget compared to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members by okosodo: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
df
Re: Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members by Righteousness89(m): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2020
And people still believe Boko haram in Nigeria is not directly and indirectly backed up by some influential persons!

Niger President has shown openly that Bokoharam in Nigeria is a Money Making Venture!

My Joy is that My GOD Does not Sleep nor Slumber ! HE will Judge you all involved in this Wickedness! It's a Matter of Time and Season

1 Like

Re: Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members by onyotakom: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2020
I know that Bubu will not be happy with the good work that the chadian army are doing
Re: Boko-haram Leader Shekau Begs Chad President To Stop Killing Boko-haram Members by barojana: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2020
Amazing
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness89 Update Of U.S Election. / How Soldiers Paraded Deposed President Alpha Condé Of Guinea (Video) / You Are A Piece Of Shit, A Woman Confronts Russian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.