Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

8 Times Toke Makinwa Slays And Stunning (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Times Toke Makinwa Slays And Stunning (photo) (1324 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Times Toke Makinwa Slays And Stunning (photo) by dailynaijamode: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toke makinwa is a household personality in the entertainment industry in Nigeria. She is also brand ambassador of some product and vlogger.

Dailynaijamode brings you 8 stunning pictures of this celebrity.

Enjoy;

https://dailynaijamode.com/8-toke-makinwa-photos-that-are-stunning-and-ever-slaying/

Re: 8 Times Toke Makinwa Slays And Stunning (photo) by CrudeSon: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
If only Toke is Corona,ncdc, donations,food, distribution,testing kits,mask,gloves,sanitizer or ventilator,we could have cared more!!
Re: 8 Times Toke Makinwa Slays And Stunning (photo) by scoundrel(f): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmm. Cute. It’s no wonder my younger brother wants to spend 500K on a long weekend with her. I’ve tried to convince him that he can do ten girls for one night each with only 50K in total. He has still refused to listen.
Re: 8 Times Toke Makinwa Slays And Stunning (photo) by FManager(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2020
cheesy angry tongue
scoundrel:
Hmm. Cute. It’s no wonder my younger brother wants to spend 500K on a long weekend with her. I’ve tried to convince him that he can do ten girls for one night each with only 50K in total. He has still refused to listen.

Re: 8 Times Toke Makinwa Slays And Stunning (photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2020
I have seen this woman in real life, she is ugly.
Re: 8 Times Toke Makinwa Slays And Stunning (photo) by Yxxx: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2020
She should stand straight .

(1) (Reply)

Girls Gist After Sex Part II / How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me / 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.