Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Wahala dey - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wahala dey (32262 Views)

We gather dey / I Dey Joke Ni Ooo, Man Laments As He Received 170,000 Loan From Access Bank / Konga Online Store Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wahala dey by Sophiadeluxe3: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Speaking of the map.ng , I know there’s no possibility of them making 5k per day . I also want to invest that’s why I came to Naira land .@Trades07 remember most of our logistic companies charge per distance and weight . They might charge 2k for 3 -5 different order going to the Same direction . So yes, they will make 3 to four times of what you see on the contract form . I think that’s what makes it genuine business for both the the map.ng and the the investors

3 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by AMvanquish: 2:57am On Jun 14, 2020
Sophiadeluxe3:
Speaking of the map.ng , I know there’s no possibility of them making 5k per day . I also want to invest that’s why I came to Naira land .@Trades07 remember most of our logistic companies charge per distance and weight . They might charge 2k for 3 -5 different order going to the Same direction . So yes, they will make 3 to four times of what you see on the contract form . I think that’s what makes it genuine business for both the the map.ng and the the investors

Thanks for this insight. Another perspective. I see they also offer Advert services on their bikes.

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by Manwarrior55: 4:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Y
Re: Wahala dey by Geesammy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Can someone pls post some legitimate documents and weekly remittance received for those of us willing to invest too, so we can make adequate decisions.

Is there any form of official document to seal the contract in case of default?

Let someone give good explanation and picture evidence.

Thank you
Re: Wahala dey by Manwarrior55: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Wahala dey by Kashif(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Them making 10k/ day is a piece of cake. I am close to an online business, and I know how tough it is to get deliveries done.

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by olanrewaju22(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Please I would like to know if they're genuine investment the map Investments bike
Re: Wahala dey by Epignosis19: 6:12am On Jun 28, 2020
olanrewaju22:
Please I would like to know if they're genuine investment the map Investments bike
Yes they are because I am an investor and I'll receive my 7th ROI tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by Bkinase: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Please, can u post a supporting document because i want to personally be an investor?
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Its this same nairaland that i posted some prove of payment and document. Wetin man no go see.

i created this topic. I wont post much. I know some random nairalander has also invested. Let them confirm if its legit.

Bkinase:
Please, can u post a supporting document because i want to personally be an investor?
Re: Wahala dey by fwewe: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Good day All,
I came across themap.ng April this year. I have my doubt like most of us here, therefore I decided to send my wife to their office because of my busy schedule. She went and confirm every information needed. As I write, I have a bike in their hub, as well as various locations business. By the end of this month, I intend to either be a call agent or an investor in the call agent business launching by the end of this month. I have been receiving my ROI every Monday and the only regret I have is that did not join on time. For those that have doubt, I advise you go to their offices (Lekki, Trade fair and Ikeja) which you can get online. And for those that want to invest, you can start with as low as N120,000. If you want more inform, I advise you visit their website themap.ng.
Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wahala dey by raskie01(m): 5:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Manwarrior55:
Is there anyone here who has invested in Themap ??

Could you testify to their legitimacy and tell us what you think about them?

I await your kind response.

I was also in doubt some few weeks ago. The only regret I have now is that I had not started earlier. See attached proof of their payment. They also have a duly signed MOU for each of their business plan, sealed by a lawyer. You can also contact me for more info.

Re: Wahala dey by DaCharis2016: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
raskie01:

I was also in doubt some few weeks ago. The only regret I have now is that I had not started earlier. See attached proof of their payment. They also have a duly signed MOU for each of their business plan, sealed by a lawyer. You can also contact me for more info.
I think I need more facts for trial.
Re: Wahala dey by Trades07: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
grin
MON 27-7-2020 5:21 pm. Recieved today's ROI.

But thats not even the best part. the best part is that since i began (3 MONTHS AGO) they never skipped. Few times the payments are delayed to tuesday. Thats not even a problem to be honest. (my days of hearing stories from my uber driver for weekly remitance are over. may the almighty continue to bless this business. because by far. THEMAP ARE TRYING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala dey by ProtectMyMoney: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Trades07:
"THE MAP.NG" For quite sometime. I have been seeing this on my instagram. Checked there profile and what they basically do is collect investors capital, run a business & pay roi within schedules. i.e they invest in delivery bikes.
I just want to know if this is a legitimate business.
HAS ANY ONE INVESTED. DO THEY PAY, WHATS YOUR EXPERIENCE ALSO ANY ADVICE?

Thanks

First step is to find out if they are fully licensed by NIPOST...because NIPOST/LASTMA is seizing Bikes of unlicensed operators anyhow on main roads.

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by Dahcastro(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone So someone can start the investment with themap as low as N120k? Pls how sure is this cos i'm planning to go into it soon
Re: Wahala dey by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Very real meen! Na them be talk and do. Number 1. Others follow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala dey by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Dahcastro:
Hi everyone
So someone can start the investment with themap as low as N120k?
Pls how sure is this cos i'm planning to go into it soon
180k. Very real
Re: Wahala dey by Epignosis19: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dahcastro:
Hi everyone
Yes, there's a 120k plan which is the minimum which gives you about 180k at the end of the contract duration, 1 year. I'm also an investor
Re: Wahala dey by raskie01(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dahcastro:
Hi everyone

This is real it is called collaboration investment. See details in attached image.

Re: Wahala dey by Dahcastro(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2020
I understand now, so how can someone get partner for this collaboration investment or is it that I'll go to their office and they find them
Pls explain and are you doing it also?
Re: Wahala dey by Epignosis19: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2020
Dahcastro:
I understand now, so how can someone get partner for this collaboration investment or is it that I'll go to their office and they find them
Pls explain and are you doing it also?
No you don't. You just pay the amount and they'll merge you up with other people who paid for collaborations also while you start to get you 6k ROI every week for 6 months. The last 6 months, you get 1500 after which the contract terminates. If you intend to proceed with this, check my siggy and I'll give you further details on getting started

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by Dahcastro(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2020
Have sent you an email Thanks
Re: Wahala dey by dammyzee1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Trustwallet is giving out free token worth $10, get yours now before it closes

https://share.trustwallet.com/d3yfG61
Re: Wahala dey by TokyoBulls(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by babayinka77(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
TokyoBulls:
am a current investor with TheMap and will like to share my experience. I heard about them from a friend during a walk and we both visited their office in Lekki and after asking questions from the employees and the riders and the clients they serve, we invested in 10 units of small business plan (Location). Total capital was N1.8M each to test the waters. That was in May during their Mayweather Promo. For those doing bikes, you can actually ask for full details of the bike your money was used to purchase. You will know the bike and the rider even. My friend and I get our 150K alert between Sunday night and Monday morning except once that it came second half on Monday. I never had a case of late payment before. Last payment for that initial one will be November 30.

I agree they need to be better organised and this shows in the returns they give (CRM gives 100% in 3 months VS small business plan of bike giving 55% in 12 months) and the fact that there is no platform/portal/dashboard to track. They also send MoU/contract late so they need to improve on these.

After getting the initial capital for the first test investment back, we topped up with 20 units of small business plan (Location) in August for 300K per week each (Payment to commence on September 14) and I added 110 units of CRM.

I can provide full details and answer questions on their 3 most popular investments and I am happy to answer questions. Caveat: I registered as an affiliate last week but I am not the owner or an employee of TheMap. Thanks.

Thanks for the updates.
My only question is that how long does it take for your registration to be processed? ...Like how many weeks after your payment did you receive your first alert of 150k?
Re: Wahala dey by Epignosis19: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
babayinka77:

Thanks for the updates.
My only question is that how long does it take for your registration to be processed? ...Like how many weeks after your payment did you receive your first alert of 150k?
Registration is processed immediately. You start to get returns the Monday after 30 days.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Wahala dey by babayinka77(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Epignosis19:

Registration is processed immediately. You start to get returns the Monday after 30 days.

Cheers!
But that should have been stated on their page. I wasn't aware of that fact before making payment and now I have to wait a whole 30 days. Thank God I didn't use all I had,
Re: Wahala dey by TokyoBulls(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Sorry Sir. I agree they need to state more info on their website. Instagram is where you get the most info from for TheMap.

But I would have been suprised if they start paying me immediately
babayinka77:

But that should have been stated on their page. I wasn't aware of that fact before making payment and now I have to wait a whole 30 days. Thank God I didn't use all I had,

3 Likes

Re: Wahala dey by babayinka77(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
TokyoBulls:
Sorry Sir. I agree they need to state more info on their website. Instagram is where you get the most info from for TheMap.

But I would have been suprised if they start paying me immediately

you are right though. paying immediately would have made things a bit suspicious... Please can you DM me your number on twitter @babayinka , I'll like to follow and contact you in case I have more clarifications. Thanks for your help.
Re: Wahala dey by TokyoBulls(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / H2 Report: 31 States Fail To Attract Fresh Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.