Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... (2248 Views)

Please Help Am Unable To Play Pes 2017 On My Laptop? / I Need Help On Games For My Laptop. / How Do I Install/download Zumas Revenge On My Laptop? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please guys i will not be chanced to post my new discovery now .......you will just have to bear with me coz my laptop is low and in diz lockdown period PHCN have not been tryin their best if you ask me ............... so i will update it as soon as i charge my laptop tanks

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2020

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by zoeA: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
So why you post na?

2 Likes

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2020
zoeA:
So why you post na?

i cant wait to share my new knowledge with people like u, grin grin grin grin grin which i no will highly benefit u and others

1 Like

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2020
So i want to use this medium to clarify something this tutorial will only be for people using the AMD or Nvidia display graphics on their system for the intel graphics user i will try and do something about overclocking your device.....so i am using a not too powerful laptop but after overclocking it gave a huge boost in the overall performances of the laptop

My Laptop Spec :

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 4/6/2020, 10:21:36
Machine name: EMMYG
Machine Id: {4ED81EBC-107B-45BB-95A2-313A3E6483DA}
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
System Model: K54HR
BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/20/12 17:44:04 Ver: 04.06.03 (type: BIOS)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4072MB RAM
Page File: 6100MB used, 6163MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2020

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2020
To check which display graphics you are using go search for device manager on your system, when it open check the display adapters tab you will see the graphics type you have

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Please overclocking does mean that it will turn your weak system to a gaming system grin grin grin it will only unleash the full potentials of the graphics card which usually give an additional boost of 30% - 40% boost............... NB I think if you have a powerful system or a gaming system which can handle gaming at 60 FPS upward i see no point in overclocking the system ........because overtime it damages or weakens the lifespan of the system ........... but if you still feel like overclocking it, i will still show you guys how to overclock your system so that it doesn't damage it in a way that the effect is too much ....that been said i take no responsibility if any of you go and damage your system beyond recognition . grin grin grin grin

So before we start i will upload some images to show the differences i experience while gaming ... which of course might be different from yours, some of you might experience insane boost while some of you might experience a snail boost which of course depend greatly on your system specifications

1 Like

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by Timileyin1234(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
This guy is crazy. If u wan post, post and gerrout. stop wasting ur damn time
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Timileyin1234:
This guy is crazy. If u wan post, post and gerrout. stop wasting ur *** time

Because it is ur FG that help me to buy fuel and data that i am using able u beta shut up ur crocodile mouth
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by Timileyin1234(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
chingle5:

Because it is ur FG that help me to buy fuel and data that i am using able u beta shut up ur crocodile mouth
U get time to reply me but can’t post the what u gat. Maybe looking for people to be hailing u
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
For blur normal gameplay no overclock the highest FPS was 31 and the lowest was 24

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2020

1 Share

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2020

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Blur overclock the highest FPS I got was 40 and the lowest was 32 ... if u check well u will notice that i started another race so you dont say it it the same thing

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
i will just try to keep it short ......... ur own might be different dont use my own to judge coz we are not using the same system spec.....

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
For pes i used pes 13 for the testing because i deleted my pes 17 .......bt on normal runtime my pes 17 usually run at 59-60 FPS bt since i dnt hv it again it is pes 13 that i will be using ok so no overclock the highest was 51 and lowest was 46

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
pes 13 overclock the highest FPS was 60 and the lowest was 60 no going up and no going down u will notice that i started new match

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
So enough of my posting my result ....Time for business

First you want to download msi afterburner they are two types bt i am using the beta version you can use the normal version for stability and the beta version for additional feature ..............

1 Like

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Timileyin1234:

U get time to reply me but can’t post the what u gat. Maybe looking for people to be hailing u

you think i am look for hailing ........ u must be deceiving urself maybe hailing can fund my account angry angry angry angry angry .......... guy you are a nuisance that needs to be shut the hell up.......... just shut up, comport urself like a responsible student in a classroom and enjoy the lecture.......Simple

1 Like

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
When you have finish downloading it open it ..........you will want to click the settings option , when it open check these options unlock voltage control, unlock voltage monitoring and extend official overclocking limits then press the ok option and restart your system

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please dont tamper with any other thing undecided undecided undecided undecided ....... your laptop safety is my concern grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by KINGreignn: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
chingle5:
For blur normal gameplay no overclock the highest FPS was 31 and the lowest was 24

What game is this?
What are the minimum system requirements for Its running?
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by braindollar(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
I have a Radeon HD 7600m graphics card (2gb) should I still overclock it for best performance and would your method work well for it. Thank you
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by Greatzeus(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thanks for sharing
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by Timileyin1234(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
chingle5:

you think i am look for hailing ........ u must be deceiving urself maybe hailing can fund my account angry angry angry angry angry .......... guy you are a nuisance that needs to be shut the hell up.......... just shut up, comport urself like a responsible student in a classroom and enjoy the lecture.......Simple

1 Like

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by braindollar(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
chingle5:
When you have finish downloading it open it ..........you will want to click the settings option , when it open check these options unlock voltage control, unlock voltage monitoring and extend official overclocking limits then press the ok option and restart your system

Is that all the settings for the overclocking?
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
KINGreignn:

What game is this?
What are the minimum system requirements for Its running?

it is a popular racing game

1 Like

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
i am having issue with uploading some images ..................in addition to the msi afterburner you will also need MSI Kombustor to test stress the graphics card which you can easily get when you click the k sign on the msi afterburner
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
so guy i want to wrap up this tutorial up so hmmmmmm in the picture my default core clock is 800mhz and the memory core is 667mhz which you can also confirm in the gpu software .........that been said my default gpu temperature is 42 c on that setting .......... now in other to overclock it you need to start adding numbers to both the core clock and the memory core, for example, my own is 800 and 667 to increase it you can just move the slide but the better way is just to click the number and add 20 or 50 to both the core clock and the memory clock so if i want to increase it i will just change the value to 820 and 687 that is i have added 20 to both value .......

Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
when you have increase it by 20 you need to apply it and you can always revert to the default setting by clicking the reset button ........which is the middle button beside the settings button
Re: Mad Performances After Overclocking My Laptop.......... by chingle5(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
when you have apply the value you need to test stress it that is to load the gpu to the maximum capability in other to determine the temperature of the Gpu ..........NB when you increase it the temperature also increases .................. my gpu uses to enter 103c that was when i had a problem with the heatsink the usually cool the gpu ...... when it gets to that value the laptop will trip off so that the gpu will not burn itself up so you dont want your temperature to reach anything more than 70-75 degree Celcius ............. i promise not to damage ur gpu i recommend 70c and nothing more ........Please apply the settings i apply for the msi kombuster to test stress it an to also determine the temperature........ cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ps 3 Slim With 15 Games For Sale (Now Available) / HELP: PES 2017 Football Controls / Summertime Saga Apk Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.