Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

We Are Taking Of The Dangers Of 5g Network, What Of 7g & 8g? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We Are Taking Of The Dangers Of 5g Network, What Of 7g & 8g? (984 Views)

NCC, Nigcomsat Sign Mou On Release Of 5G Spectrum / This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Taking Of The Dangers Of 5g Network, What Of 7g & 8g? by coolcentbigman(m): 1:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Good day house, i just want to confirm an argue with you guys about the existence of 7g & 8g network. A friend of mine said 7g & 8g network is being used by some countries like Norway etc which i doubted.
Pls how true is this?

The dangers of 5g which i saw online lead to this argument and he said when 7g is harmless how will 5g become harmful.
Re: We Are Taking Of The Dangers Of 5g Network, What Of 7g & 8g? by seunfly: 5:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Lol, 5G does not pose any danger other than the same danger 3G, 4G, Radio signal, Television signal posed to the public. You all are helping Amerca fight the China for telecom domination.

American government has tried to fight this war on their own but lost, they v ban Huawei the largest stake holder of 5G patent and it is not working, they v arm twisted their allies to avoid patronising Huawei it is not working, they kidnap Huawei CFO and the daughter of the owner of Huawei just to negotiate and it is still not working now it is foolish brainless people that they are using.

It is so funny how some idiots thinks they know things but they dont know anything.
If u want to decieve average Nigerians, just tell them something the will belief it but tell them to go and read about it, their will be silence in the air.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Taking Of The Dangers Of 5g Network, What Of 7g & 8g? by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Bia
that ur friend no get heart oooo.7g and 8g.

Mad oooo

1 Like

Re: We Are Taking Of The Dangers Of 5g Network, What Of 7g & 8g? by Thebwoy: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
U sure say that your friend d really live for Nor-way

This lie can transform a dog to cat.
Re: We Are Taking Of The Dangers Of 5g Network, What Of 7g & 8g? by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Norway, Netherlands and Hungary uses a network as fast as 7g and 8g but that doesn't mean it uses 8g. There are places where their 3g is faster than 4g.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday / Clean Used Infinix S4 For Sale / Affordable Iphone XR 64gb sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.