Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 PM

Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. (5119 Views)

Create Studio! Get this Professional 3D Animation Software Now / Creative And Innovative Designs That Brings Imaginations Alive / Check Out This Professional Artworks Of My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 25, 2020
do you use fiverr?
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Felix180:
do you use fiverr?
Not really
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by biz4realnair(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Can you call me I need a coool but classy logo for my business.
WhatsApp 08102805200
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2020
How much do you charge for a logo design?
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Activist001:
How much do you charge for a logo design?
Chat me on Whatsapp let's talk 09031982992
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
biz4realnair:
Can you call me I need a coool but classy logo for my business.
WhatsApp 08102805200
That's why we are here for you. 09031982992
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by Dezkid15(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2020
NettyNelly:

That's why we are here for you. 09031982992
For your logo design,CV/resume creation, banners,poster and business cards for #500 each....give us a DM
https:///send?phone=+2349018336129
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by Akpobo123: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please, which software program did you use for your work.
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Designed for ultimate forex

Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by itxstephen(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2020
yes o, he did a great job for me and I'm very much pleased with the work.....you guys should trust him to deliver ASAP.... thanks for your services man...Bless ya
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2020
itxstephen:
yes o, he did a great job for me and I'm very much pleased with the work.....you guys should trust him to deliver ASAP.... thanks for your services man...Bless ya
Thank you sir.
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:29am On Aug 28, 2020
NettyNelly:
Get your new business the best branding that it deserves, with our designs. You can be rest assured that your brand will stand out if we handle your design job for you, while you save a few bucks.
We are experts in minimalist Logo designs.
Let's help you push your brand, and make it stand out from other brands.

What we Offer you;

•Revisions. - 2

•Delivery Days. - 2 Days

•Logo Transparency. - [✓]

•High Resolution. - [✓]

•Vector File. - [✓]

•Raster File. - [✓]

•Logo Mockup. - [✓]

•Social Media Kit. - [✓]

• No. Of initial concepts - 3

We offer professional services at good and affordable rates.
Our prices varies with different packages.
Contact us now to get a catchy and professional logo that will get your business out there and make your name stick in the customers mind.

Contact Nelcom designs on
WhatsApp: https:///message/E7WAON5B5C35G1

Cost ?
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:

Cost ?
Hit me up let's talk on WhatsApp. Have flexible packages.
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:

Cost ?

WhatsApp me
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by emmaxman(m): 1:18am On Sep 10, 2020
Hello, nice one. I like you to help our company make a logo
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by Jh0wsef(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
emmaxman:
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 4:27am On Sep 15, 2020
emmaxman:
WhatsApp me sir 09031982992
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 4:28am On Sep 15, 2020
We're still taking on new projects.
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
NOTICE :

This to kindly inform you, our Esteemed customer. Of the recent change in our brand Identity. This is solely in pursuit of uniqueness of our brand name, which had been our watchword. Hence our brand name which was formerly NELCOM DESIGNS is now obsolete. The new Logo and brand name DRIPPLEAF is now our solely recognized brand identity. Our services are still top notch. Note that we will always have you at heart.

Thanks,
Drippleaf.

Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by Chimasoka: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Zee World Series Age Is Just a Number November Teasers 2020 || 2 to 10 November 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUOD0mZrlwE
Re: Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. by NettyNelly(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Chimasoka:
Zee World Series Age Is Just a Number November Teasers 2020 || 2 to 10 November 2020
Please Remove ASAP �.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Corel Draw Design As A Beginner / Pencil Portrait Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Any 3d Modeling And Animation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.