Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (151990 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

Great job, I must say Sir

Thanks for the updates

We all have different interest, some persons love international affairs considering several stuffs including background

Thanks bro, you're doing well too.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2020
All thanks to China. It’s so horrendous that a wet market in Wuhan Cld shut down the world like this. Feels like a movie rip to all who’s gone

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Explorers:

Thanks bro, you're doing well too.
Awwwnnnnn smiley
Thanks Boss
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Agarli(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Yenefer:
Still looking for the "disturbing"
when be say Disturbing means Graphics to u nko and dats wat u re used to in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaunite: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2020
shocked CHINA should prepare for the Aftermath cry

USA will not let think slide

Do not quate the virus was targeted on the west

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2020
priceaction:
Newyork is really hard hit. I could remember how my sister always complain bitterly about their ways of life and carefree and ungodly living because of her xtain background here. May God have mercy on the world and stop this plague. If only if, God can really open our eyes, you will see that 2 or 3 herbs combinations along ibadan ogbomoso or lagos abeokuta or even Benin ore roads can totally cure this madness, you will bow down in praises. But that's why he is God. He has brought all big and small nations to the same level and under his feet while he remain supreme.
Have any of this combination cured HIV?

20 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Fidelismaria: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ooo chim

And some otondos are here shouting na scam na audio
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Oluneutral: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
God heal the world! My prayers are with them!

Explorer, thumb up!

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Explorers:
* Death toll in N.Y. climbs to 4,159 as confirmed cases top 122,031.

Photos have been released that capture the true horror of the rising death toll at what is the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S.

Bright orange body bags are seen lining the hallways of a hospital in Brooklyn as New York City tackles the pandemic head-on.

The disturbing images taken inside the Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Bushwick show a several deceased patients in body bags on stretchers.

After patients pass away, they are left outside in the hospital corridor before they can be taken to a temporary morgue outside.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8189979/Disturbing-photos-body-bags-filling-hallways-Brooklyn-hospital-wheeled-out.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Explorers does Nairaland pay you for all your wonderful post.

I want to start to posting things like this, but I can't afford to sacrifice my time, when money is not involved.

11 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Valro(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Its hitting front page
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by TheSourcerer: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Ah my heart skipped in fear for some seconds when I saw the photos and then a heard a voice say to me;

WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD, I WILL PASS OVER YOU!
early signs of psychosis

12 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by slimanyd: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
I can see all those workers are black. So, many blacks will be blessed due to these corona wahala.

4 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
cry cry cry cry
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Antichristus: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2020

12 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
fake news.....nothing dey happen on ground.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by nijabazaar: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Trump is responsible for this.When all the science experts where telling him to act, he was busy pass maggaring. Same thing Boris did. Now see what is happening

Notice a trend with this Covid.

Asia, Europe, America, Now Ecuador is feeling the heat. Will Africa be next?

11 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by samsard(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
priceaction:
Newyork is really hard hit. I could remember how my sister always complain bitterly about their ways of life and carefree and ungodly living because of her xtain background here. May God have mercy on the world and stop this plague. If only if, God can really open our eyes, you will see that 2 or 3 herbs combinations along ibadan ogbomoso or lagos abeokuta or even Benin ore roads can totally cure this madness, you will bow down in praises. But that's why he is God. He has brought all big and small nations to the same level and under his feet while he remain supreme.
Is your god a psychopath?

9 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Antichristus: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
9jaunite:

China MUST BE ISOLATED from the rest of the world.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Wellprotected: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is serious...God please cleanse our lands

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by onadana: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Olunmercy56:
We should be thankful to God in Nigeria His kindness. I pray that God will never allow us to witness up to that in Jesus name Amen

With people refusing to stay indoors. The virus does not transmit itself,people transmit the virus.America was arrogant of this virus issue from beginning.Now they are dying in droves. Here in Kaduna people go about as if nothing is happening. It's so disheartening and scary.All you need is just one person to multiply it.

11 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by SIRTee15: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
I believe the loss of manufacturing capabilities in Europe and America is the main reason for their severe COVID-19 morbidity and mortality when compared to Asian countries....

They couldn't get the resources they needed on time....
Materials such as PPE, gloves, masks, test kits, Hazmat suits couldn't be sourced fast enough to counter the spread of the scourge....
They even had to depend on China for critical equipment like ventilators....

Western countries will have to think hard about the future their manufacturing industries....
And whether outsourcing for cheaper labour is a good idea on the long run...
All in the name of higher profit margin and better return on investment for few greedy capitalist....

Lenin already warned that capitalism will be the doom of western nations....
He said a capitalist will gladly sell u the rope with which to hang him.....
"When it comes to time to hang the capitalists, they will vie with each other for the rope contract"

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by alenwup(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lord of Mercy. Pity your creation, please biko
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by johnmattew: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
nijabazaar:
Trump is responsible for this.When all the science experts where telling him to act, he was busy pass maggaring. Same thing Boris did. Now see what is happening

Notice a trend with this Covid.

Asia, Europe, America, Now Ecuador is feeling the heat. Will Africa be next?
I'm a big fan of trump, but he isn't worthy to be American president.coronavirus in USA wouldn't have occured if Obama or Bush was their president..trump have made America look ordinary.

instead of him to act fast he was busy crying conspiracy and pointing accusing fingers towards democrats..

Americans will never vote that naive man as their president

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
embarassed
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by nijabazaar: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnmattew:
I'm a big fan of trump,buy he isn't worthy to be American president.coronavirus in USA wouldn't have occured if Obama or Bush was their president..trump have made America look ordinary.

instead of him to act fast he was busy frying conspiracy and pointing accusing fingers towards democrats..

Americans will never vote that naive man as their president
I tell you the guy phucked up

They say in times of crisis the true character of a Man shows

9 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
The scourge of the Wuhan virus, our thoughts and prayers are with the people of New York, they will get through this..They are usually a resilient bunch..

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn77(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
RIP to them
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by johnmattew: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
9jaunite:

USA will not let think slide

Do not quate the virus was targeted on the west
not only USA, China should get ready for America,Europe and South Americans..they won't take it likely with them.

it's really baffling that the Europeans were already accepting china,despite America efforts in pulling China away from USA and Europe, and Chinese decided to strike this way.

the way the Europeans will drive Chinese citizens from their countries will shock the world....

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by androidFather: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
priceaction:

Really, and your God didn't allow you to see the herb and want everyone to perish of this virus?

My God that created the universe is not wicked like yours.

10 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by nijabazaar: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnmattew:
not only USA, China should get ready for America,Europe and South Americans..they won't take it likely with them.

it's really baffling that the Europeans were already accepting china,despite America efforts in pulling China away from USA and Europe, and Chinese decided to strike this way.

the way the Europeans will drive Chinese citizens from their countries will shock the world....

This virus is not Man created.

The only blame I will give to China is not revealing its genetic sequence on time for the rest of the world to study it before affecting them.
And for allowing people to eat Bush meat but hey, African countries allow too.

Do you know that China at the peak of their own deaths, quarantine almost 50million people with the most stringent of conditions? The World saw all these but refuse to be proactive. Everyone was reticent. Many world leaders thought was an Audio virus that China was merely being autocratic. Now see who is having the last laugh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Biggers82(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
God have Mercy on your people biko nu

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
I pray God protect the health workers. This is indeed a trying time for them. Healing oh Lord.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Medication For Vaginal Itching? / No Bra Day (october 13) / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.