Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (152027 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by StephenBB(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2020
govomotors:
Just this morning I was wondering if truly this was a man made virus. Anyone that have watched the movie "The Last Ship" will demand the arrest of the writer and produce.

Everyone behind the movie know about this virus.

I need to download the movie
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Amanda4life: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
banhammy:
I pity America. The self acclaimed world power. With all the billions of dollars spent on war plane, war ship, war army technology, intelligence, etc.
Just see how a lifeless virus killed them in thousands, without firing a shot.
Allahu Akbar.
Is it not right time for America to turn unto God, the creator of Heaven and Earth. He is the only one Who can save the whole world from this pandemic.
America, Nigeria and general world should stay away from sin.
Say No to killings of innocent people.
Say No to blood letting.
Say No to rituals.
Say No to lesbianism and homosexual.

Let's Seek God's forgiveness and His infinite Mercy.

God, please forgive us and wipe this pandemic away from this world

Is it only American s other countries nko?
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by umoslink(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2020
God knows that if we experience this kind in our country Nigeria we couldn't able to contain it. God continue to have mercy to your people at this terrible time.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by gidjah(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2020
priceaction:
Newyork is really hard hit. I could remember how my sister always complain bitterly about their ways of life and carefree and ungodly living because of her xtain background here. May God have mercy on the world and stop this plague. If only if, God can really open our eyes, you will see that 2 or 3 herbs combinations along ibadan ogbomoso or lagos abeokuta or even Benin ore roads can totally cure this madness, you will bow down in praises. But that's why he is God. He has brought all big and small nations to the same level and under his feet while he remain supreme.
NEW YORK IS REALLY MESSED UP A STATE !its about the HQ of worehdome in the world today , I can Remember the Bible records NY as the modern Assyria or Moab ..read that revelatorily like 2decadds ago.That part if the world is cursed o,got some few peeps in the States and they will tell you a lot about US generally and its whoredome nature

3 Likes

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by JB4life: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Very sad.

May God have mercy on us.
May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Olunmercy56:
We should be thankful to God in Nigeria His kindness. I pray that God will never allow us to witness up to that in Jesus name Amen

God won’t allow it but ignorance from citizens who refuse to stay at home and stupidity from our government might lead to this path.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Officialgarri: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2020
aumeehn:
it will get closer to your family friends and pastors first. The only difference between you and a terrorist is Guns. If you have it i know for sure you will murder alot of muslims just because they dont believe in your Religion. The hatred for Muslims didn't start today so keep on hoping.

Ahmed how far grin.. This stewpid boy still dey nairaland
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Realadey(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Hmmm, na wah o
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Focusmind: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2020
slimanyd:
I can see all those workers are black. So, many blacks will be blessed due to these corona wahala.

UK is even worse. Most whites have put in for sick leave and some have claimed one sickness or the other.

Most nurses on the front lines are black. Some said their leave requests were turned down. However, majority are there because of the huge bonus.

A nurse from my town in Nigeria working in Bronx area said he is paid $200 each day as bonus hazard allowance apart from his salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Bbklopsy: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Serious countries should learn from this.
Rest in Peace to the dead
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
these new world order people are hell bent on frustrating trumps career and and his second term ambition

Lol. Another conspiracy theorist is here. Would you say that about UK, Italy, Iran, Spain, etc? Not everything is about Trump now.
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaunite: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2020
johnmattew:
not only USA, China should get ready for America,Europe and South Americans..they won't take it likely with them.

it's really baffling that the Europeans were already accepting china,despite America efforts in pulling China away from USA and Europe, and Chinese decided to strike this way.

the way the Europeans will drive Chinese citizens from their countries will shock the world....
CHINA just want to world power ..

smiley AFRICA is not that affected this time because we are not really the target
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Afobear: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Over 4000 Cc gone sad sad sad sad..... I'm in pains
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by mercy87(f): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2020
If nairaland abi seun get sense...he will think of paying Explorers.

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by aumeehn: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

Ahmed how far grin.. This stewpid boy still dey nairaland
grin grin which one kom be official Garri again??
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Officialgarri: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2020
aumeehn:
grin grin which one kom be official Garri again??
I switched nairaland monicker sha. I was your mentor during the days of Android palace with Uche grin
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by aumeehn: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

I switched nairaland monicker sha. I was your mentor during the days of Android palace with Uche grin
lol i know say na only peeps from Android palace sabi this moniker. KB North ko??
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by ofonimi: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2020
I strongly believe that there is something the Chinese do not tell the world about this virus. Something must have gone off beam in the laboratory to have triggered this coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by kratosonofzeus: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Ah my heart skipped in fear for some seconds when I saw the photos and then I heard a voice say to me;

WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD, I WILL PASS OVER YOU!
so u mean this is the Lord's doing and not the Chinese that created d virus ??
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Oh my God!
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by tony5(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2020
BandAid:

Of course. Even more godly than Saudi Arabia and Jerusalem combined. grin grin grin May I remind the overly religious Naija folks that the health toll in the above mentioned "birth places of religion" is quite alarming. Oh... I guess God wanted it so too.

To an average Nigerian, Religion and Sense are like oil and water. They don't ever mix.
That's The More Reason Why I Encourage And Support The Stay At Home Policy Except Those Selling Perishable Goods, As You Have Said Some People Still Go To Their Centre Of Worship Service Praying About Things That Could Be Prayed In Their Rooms, Some People In Naija Still Believe Covic 19 ( In Buhari's Voice) Isn't Yet In This Country, God Will Remove That Veil Of Our Ignorance To Always Apply Wisdom Where Needed
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by ArchimedesIII(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
May God have mercy on them
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by KingWarri: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
priceaction:
Newyork is really hard hit. I could remember how my sister always complain bitterly about their ways of life and carefree and ungodly living because of her xtain backgroun here. May God have mercy on the world and stop this plague. If only if, God can really open our eyes, you will see that 2 or 3 herbs combinations along ibadan ogbomoso or lagos abeokuta or even Benin ore roads can totally cure this madness, you will bow down in praises. But that's why he is God. He has brought all big and small nations to the same level and under his feet while he remain supreme.

It's CHRISTIAN NOT xtian.... Be warned!
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

I tell you. I cried.

Back in january and February, that kinda scenery was playing out in Wuhan. The world was busy ignoring it.

The Wuhan situation was so bad that officials were burning patients not yet dead. It was so bad that some flats were welded shut so that the I inhabitants had to die . There flats became their coffins.

Exactly, the only foul cry out there and Trump even cried foul for was that China lied about the death toll. It is generally believed that the death toll in China was far more than was declared.

I watch a documentary on CNN...and it’s like Americans can’t believe they couldn’t handle it better than China.

1 Like

Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by wildlife9999(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
StephenBB:

True,
While the part one of that same movie is about the rumour of Bill Gates controlling the over growing world population.
Using free Sim cards to achieve his aim.
. corona virus is was plans long times ago it's now they wants to achieved it .that movie tell me alot
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by wildlife9999(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
StephenBB:
I need to download the movie
also download kingsman secret services
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
fake news.....nothing dey happen on ground.
but you made a post about a tiger tested positive to the virus
?
Re: New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
KingWarri:

It's CHRISTIAN NOT xtian.... Be warned!
XTAIN
XTAIN
XTAIN

FUCKING XTAIN

FVCK YAWEH AND JESUS (YASHUA HAMASCHAH)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Medication For Vaginal Itching? / No Bra Day (october 13) / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.