Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Rhapsody Of Reality 1st January 2011 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rhapsody Of Reality 1st January 2011 (2449 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody On The Go. / How Do U Get Out Of Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Reality 1st January 2011 by toorich: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2011
THE FATHER OF ETERNITY. PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.(Isaiah 9:6)To many people in the world today, the future is bleak and uncertain because as far as they are concerned, no one knows tomorrow. So they live in blind hope, consoling themselves with the words, "Whatever will be will be!" But if you are a child of God your heavenly Father knows tomorrow; therefore you can trust Him to lead and guide you into that great future He's prepared and pre arranged for you.One of the names the Prophet Isaiah used in describing our Heavenly Father in our opening verse is the phrase "everlasting Father." Now, this doesn't just mean the Father that lives on and on and never dies. Ofcourse it includes that; but the actual Hebrew rendering shows it means "Father of eternity." So, He's the Father that knows the future; the Father of an endless, joyful, successful, prosperous, healthy life.God doesn't have to wait for tomorrow to turn things around in your favor. You can trust Him today to handle your tomorrow, for He sees and knows all things. Your whole life is laid out before Him like pictures. He knows everywhere you'll be at every point in your life, and knows every person you'll ever meet. He knows every word you'll ever speak.In Isaiah 1:19, He says "if ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land." The Living Bible Translation puts it in the right context for us; it says, "if you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich!" So being the first day of the New Year, the everlasting Father is saying to you: "If you'll let Me, I'll cause the year to produce good for you! I'll prosper you and cause you to excel beyond your dreams!" God already knows what the year holds for you; therefore you can trust Him to take care of you, help you and prosper you throughout this year.He knows whatever adversity satan may have placed in your path, which you may not be aware of. But as you diligently seek the Lord and serve Him, you can trust that He'll turn things around in your favour, and cause you to fulfill His destiny for you this year. What you need is to keep receiving guidance and direction from Him through the Word and the Holy Spirit, on a daily basis! Take your personal times of prayer and meditation very seriously, and you'll have a prosperous, joyous and successful year ahead.PRAYERBlessed Father, I trust you to help, guide and lead me in the path of Your destiny for me this year. I begin this year with the confidence and assurance that your wisdom is in my heart and in my mouth, causing me to do your will, everyday of this year, in Jesus' Name. AmenFURTHER STUDYPsalm 90:2 (King James Version)2Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari: The Paramount Enemy Of Democracy In Modern Nigeria? / Ever Seen An Albino Obituary Before? / AIM GLOBAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (Alliance In Motion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.