Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Business You Can Do Effortless And Make Big Wins In This Sit At Home Era - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business You Can Do Effortless And Make Big Wins In This Sit At Home Era (572 Views)

Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing / Two Hot Profitable Business You Can Do With Your Phone / Moneymaker Nigeria: The Online Business You Can Start With #1,000.00 Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Do Effortless And Make Big Wins In This Sit At Home Era by emmnet(m): 6:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Hello it's been a while I post here on this forum, hope we are all keeping to the personal hygiene and instructions given by the ministry of health in Nigeria.

I have been in search of workable business that we can engage in and also trying out something to be sure before I expose it to you before this COVID-19 came but all the same the workable business idea I have can still fit perfectly in in this era of sit at home.

So straight to the point, simple businesses you can do from the comfort of your home and at the end you smile to the bank are.

1. How to make 5,000 naira weekly guarantee as a Nigerian with doing what you do on social media platforms with just one time registration of 1,500 naira only.

2. How to make money ie good income without any financial investment.

3. How to make money doing some simple task of just clicking daily online.

4. This is popular to some how to be an Internet provider selling data to mobile users with an investment of 5,000 naira only and make profit of N50 or N100 on every data you sell ( you know now data is life and browsing drives away boredom in this era of sit at home just say in a day 20 people buy data and u make 50 naira multiply by 20 that 1,000 naira better than selling recharge card which if u sell to people u make just 3naira X 20 which is 60 naira.

Now note to learn all this screen shot this tread and WhatsApp me 08069249788

Note N0. 2 and 4 you pay a token to learn the rest is free training. N0. 2 cost just 2k while N0. 4 cost 1k if u will want to learn the two together u pay N2,500.
Stay at home stay safe God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Laptop For All / Brandnew Female Leather Sandals & Slippers / Don't Forget To Join Rotus Later Today On Business Hub On Smooth FM Radio 98.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.