Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back (465 Views)

I Find It Hard Loving A Woman / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / Warning For Guys And Ladies In The House - You Might Be Loving A Ghost -find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by Faron530530: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2020
I HV this gf that always claim to love me suddenly she change all she tell me that its late I can't hv her heart again but she want us to be friends how can I kill the feelings I HV for her and forget about her forever
Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by Homeboiy: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Kill the love
Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by Faron530530: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Homeboiy:
Kill the love
how will I do that
Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by Duru9(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Faron530530:
how will I do that

Delete her number
Block her from all social media
Delete all her pic
Get yourself another girlfriend
Or better still fall in love with your career and focus on your future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by Faron530530: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2020
Duru9:

Delete her number
Block her from all social media
Delete all her pic
Get yourself another girlfriend
Or better still fall in love with your career and focus on your future
thanks so much that's a nice idea

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by bigpicture001: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Never never never try and b friends with an ex.....it will destroy u....

Always cut all communication nd move on from an ex...

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2020
My candid advice is to distance yourself from her. She already told you its too late. One thing is sure "You can't force love". The heart knows who and what it want, since she's not reciprocating your love then she doesn't want you. Honestly, I've guys that have gone out of their ways to please me, done the unthinkable but my heart belongs not to them. The best you can do for yourself is to give her space and try engaging yourself and thought with something else because there's nothing you would do to get her honestly.

I know its not easy..... Love is something else.

Be strong bro.....that special girl is on her way.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by nwachukwu9(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Nothing you can do about it, her heart is not with you,even if you kill yourself,she would never love you. Move on with your life get busy with what you love and make friends with a lot of girls,one day you would find the true love of your life. When you eventually find love you would know as both of you would be doing things to please each other
Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by sotherefore: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Orrh...mr man...a girl openly said that she is not in love with you anymore and you are not even thanking ur God........from your write up It reveals that you did not initially present yourself as a boyfriend material...maybe she is friend zoning you...you can't have her again....i don't think so.......anyway you might have been in love with her I know it's difficult but you have to move on.....the best way to forget about her is to go out...meet beautiful girls...have fun with them.........you will find out that other girls have more to offer than her.....but always present your self as a boyfriend material as that is the root to establish whenever you want her to be your girlfriend.......
Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by donbachi(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Love thyself
Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by LEMVEG(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Faron530530:
thanks so much that's a nice idea
so your head no tell u all this one's before?
Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by Starcrest1: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Sometimes when guys complain here, I wonder how hard it is to find another girlfriend. My guy that love you are feeling is a thing of the mind. Find another girl and watch how the feelings will start developing all over again.
Re: How Can I Stop Loving A Lady That Does Not Love Back by IamDavids: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2020
This OP no get sense. He is probably a teen. Continue dey love her.

(1) (Reply)

Beta Simps And Potential Evening Newspapers Will Hate Me For This. / She Nearly Killed Me / Madness Or What ! Check Our What Your Favorite Female Celebrity Doing On Live Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.