Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (27678 Views)

Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Islie: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2020
More countries yesterday evacuated their nationals from Nigeria amidst fears of possible explosion of the coronavirus outbreak in the country.

Since March 26 when countries including Israel, Germany, France commenced evacuation of their nationals, over 1000 have so far been evacuated out of the country.

At the weekend, hundreds of American citizens were scheduled to be evacuated but the flight was stalled over flight permit from other countries, leaving the evacuees stranded as they later returned home.

There are indications they might be evacuated either on Monday or Tuesday.

But yesterday 37 Egyptians were evacuated through the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri. An Air Peace aircraft which did the evacuation mission arrived the airport at 11.27 am and departed 11.56 am to Abuja to pick other Egyptians to Cairo, the country’s capital.

Also, yesterday, MEA Airlines evacuated 140 Lebanese from the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), while Canada is also scheduled to evacuate some nationals today (Monday).

There are indications that the United Kingdom would soon evacuate many of its nationals as the British High Commission in Nigeria has confirmed that about 4000 of them who are on ‘short term’ visit had indicated interest in returning home.

Daily Trust reports that many countries are evacuating their nationals despite lower cases of infections compared to the cases in Europe, Middle East and America.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/egypt-lebanon-evacuate-citizens-from-nigeria-2.html
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Mahsums: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
OK
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by WATCHOVER(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:
God! Who did we offend?
How It's just sane to go back home and allow the medical practitioner in your home country handle any ill health. Drs of different countries know their races more than any other race. It's not because Nigeria wants to implode. Nigeria will also evacuate her citizens willing to return from New York

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by NairalandSon: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2020
On point.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by DCmonster: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2020
There is fire on the mountain top...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Okay, this ain't funny no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Martinola(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Normal

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:
God! Who did we offend?
... Mumu Talk! tongue

12 Likes

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by sunshineV(f): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
I'd rather go to Lebanon than stay here

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by johnmattew: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:
God! Who did we offend?
update urself...other countries are doing same.its happening everywhere in the world.

kenya just evacuated their citizens from USA for the third time in a week.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Ladycewhy(f): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:
God! Who did we offend?
God is probably tired of all this wailing. undecided. Can you humans leave God out of it for once undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by orunmila144: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
cheesy Lebanese ass niggas

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by buygala(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Good riddance to the damn racist and slave-master yellow Lebanese fvcks angry

They are welcome to go back to their bomb-blast laden country undecided

20 Likes

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by AroleOduduwa2: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2020
They are doing the right thing, they know our leader have already looted the money we need to combat this pandemic, they can see the disaster that await Nigeria. At this point only God can save people living in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by clevybrown(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Noted...
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Babatunde40(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Lebanon that is bankrupt due to fraud and embezzlement are evacuating citizens. I doubt if their citizens will answer them.

In Lebanon now, you can only withdraw $100 per day from the bank even if you have $1m in your account. The country is bankrupt.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Even yesterday I nyash one lebnani babe tongue

5 Likes

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by graccce: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Chia. This people are not smiling oh
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by johnmattew: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
sunshineV:
why not go there and face the bombings of Hezbollah

8 Likes

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by PheelzAlmighty: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Nigeria na scam
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by mosho2good: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Oya na you know everywhere for Lagos Abi?
Find different places in Lagos in the sentences below…
Eg. The D *og* *ba* rks to scare away intruders (Ogba)

1. It takes two jobs to survive these days. 2. Age, gender and religion can be used to discriminate. 3. Carica papaya is the botanical name for Pawpaw. 4. You should never hate people based on the colour of their skin. 5. Walking home in the storm, the old lady was hit by a bag in the face. 6. The students were debating on whether dope must be banned. 7. I utterly dislike jam and prefer marmalade. 8. Alhaja Hairat sells lace and fashion accessories from Dubai. 9. The children were asked to take turns washing their hands. 10. As soon as she got in the taxi she ripped off her name tag. 11. After I left the bar I gave the waiter a N500 tip. 12. It takes Basmati so long to cook 13. She sat waiting in hope biting her fingernails 14. The manager told her it was unsafe stacking the shelves wearing heels. 15. I could hear more gunshots being fired as I fled the scenes.
Lagosian oya o

2 Likes

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Wettoid123: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Meaning the worst is yet to happen we are just starting God save us!
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by WATCHOVER(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
igbokwenu90:
... Am a Mumu Talker! tongue
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by johnmattew: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
illitrate:
who ask u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by coolcharm(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
I guess there is something they know that we don't

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by VillageHead: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
illitrate:
Lie but go on

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Jobio1(f): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Stop eating your future,let this lock down teach you how retirement will look like#you too can be a land lord. Call me, I can get you Property with good title in any part of the state#Lagos/Abuja /Port harcourt/Ibadan etc.# installment payment options.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by PureGoldh(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Nobody wan dey dx country again... em foreigners don pick race comot.

Meanwhile, if you need Pure Original Honey...call/Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 Las Las we go dey alright in dx country...No shaking
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2020
They should never return

6 Likes

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Ladycewhy(f): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2020
sunshineV:
And you had enough time to go before corona Virus started undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S Army Helicopter Crashes Killing 5 Soldiers Near San Diego (Photos) / Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) / White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.