Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. (877 Views)

'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Starcrest1: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2020
As a guy, I've had a fair share of experience in the dating game. The first rule is have the looks or the cash. Having said that the guys that actually fall into this category is just a little fraction of the population.

So ladies you see that that fresh guy or rich guy you are admiring has the attention of a lot of other ladies. So you now do the math on his chances of not cheating.

So unless you guys are ready to give “the other guys” a chance, be ready to share because those guys that fit your spec are limited in number and a lot of ladies are out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by xendra: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2020
so you are not at home??

Corona everywhere and this one is still thinking relationship

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Starcrest1: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2020
xendra:
so you are not at home??

Corona everywhere and this one is still thinking relationship

Lol Corona will go and relationships will continue. Besides the place I work is on partial lockdown, so I have time for Nairaland for now.
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by dawnomike(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2020
@Op, you have really tried... I wish you were to be a lady
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2020
I agree with OP on this.

Why would a lady even expect to be the only one a made guy should be banging?

The money was there before you came therefore you need to learn to look away from things that don't concern you

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Starcrest1: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2020
dawnomike:
@Op, you have really tried... I wish you were to be a lady

Abeg o, I prefer to be a gentleman. cool

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by IamDavids: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2020
You are ridiculously ridiculous!

There is nothing that can justify cheating in a relationship.

Stop creating Hypothetical situations and giving flimsy excuses.

Cheating is bad! Biko!

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I agree with OP on this.

Why would a lady even expect to be the only one a made guy should be banging?

The money was there before you came therefore you need to learn to look away from things that don't concern you

Really? Cheating doesnt concern her? Wonders, if the money was there before her, he wouldn't be angry when she decides to collect and cheat also right?

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2020
If only guys can take half of what they dish out for ladies, we wouldn't see countless thread of guys crying and whining about their girlfriends cheating on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:
If only guys can take half of what they dish out for ladies, we wouldn't see countless thread of guys crying and whining about their girlfriends cheating on them.
Men are made to have many girlfriends naturally but women are expected to have only one boyfriend or husband. A woman that cheats and has more than one bf is a prostitute that’s just dah way it is sis.
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Men are made to have many girlfriends naturally but women are expected to have only one boyfriend or husband. A woman that cheats and has more than one bf is a prostitute that’s just dah way it is sis.

If men are meant to have more than one gf, why do they come here to create whining thread of how their one gf cheated or broke up with them? Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Starcrest1: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2020
IamDavids:
You are ridiculously ridiculous!

There is nothing that can justify cheating in a relationship.

Stop creating Hypothetical situations and giving flimsy excuses.

Cheating is bad! Biko!

Oga I'm not being ridiculous, I'm being realistic. You are the one living in fantasy. If you think what I'm saying is not real you need to go out more. Cheating is not right but its a reality we are living with.
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by KingZaddy(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:

If men are meant to have more than one gf, why do they come here to create whining thread of how their one gf cheated or broke up with them? Why?
do not take everything people tell you online, many persons do not live what they say.
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Starcrest1: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Well those guys don't know the intricacies of the game. But I'm here as a Lionel Messi in the game to teach them, only if they will listen. For the guys you can refer to my previous topic. Ladies that topic no concern you so dey your dey.
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Ehhh I haven’t seen any here apart from maybe this one. Guys get over heartbreak real quick but u girls don’t lol.
Even if they whine they’ll get over it and ditch the prostitute gf and move on to the next girl. U girls can’t expect to hold or chain guys like us down like a goat. We need to enjoy our life to the fullest u know.
We av the right to Bleep any girl we like but u girls don’t av d same right to Bleep any guys anyhow.
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Well I don't know about anyone else o... My own is:. You cheat, you die. angry
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Really? Cheating doesnt concern her? Wonders, if the money was there before her, he wouldn't be angry when she decides to collect and cheat also right?
k

Why would she collect money from me and use it to cheat?

If you want to have multiple boyfriends go and make your own money so you can live your life how you want it.

For your information it is against natural order for a virile man to be tied to one toto for the rest of his life.

The earlier people accept this the better!
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ariza:

See wickedness... don’t expect your man to stay on only one pu**y for his entire life. He’s gonna cheat and there’s nothing u can do about it.
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by BareFacedLies(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ariza:

Pray very hard not to marry someone like me.

You can't live in my house , eat my food and dare open your mouth to threaten me.

I will throw you out straight away.

This "till death do us part" bullsh1t does not mean jack to me.
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
I repeat : you cheat you die angry
Re: Reason Why Ladies Should Consider Condoning Cheating. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ariza:
I repeat : you cheat you die angry
Help needs you or better still u need help sis. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Diaspora Ladies Are Lonely / How Come When A Cameroonian Man See's A Nigerian Girl / A Lady Break Up With A Man On Whatsapp After Helping Her Whole Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.