Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Did She Truly Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Truly Love Me? (617 Views)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Truly Love Me? by FORDCHINONSO: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2020
I am currently in a relationship with a girl that broke up with his ex due to his ex impregnant someone else,she told me that they do talk sometimes, they are not enemies.But i noticed,whenever we are chatting and his ex shows up,she will ignore my chat,i know the ex and we are currently friends on social network and once the guy goes offline,she will chat me,i have confronted her on her chatting style, she will reply that anytime she is online doesn't mean she is chatting.Plz nairalanders!! am pissed off, should i continue with this relationship or end it?
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? by iammo(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2020
draw a basic rule in your relationship, yes you are a rebound but it doesn't mean you cant take her to yourself all alone... let her know you don't like her speaking to her ex.. If you don't define your relationship every nonsense would be introduced

1 Like

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? by donbachi(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
U are in love with a woman dat is in love with another man dat impregnanted another woman...use dis and solve d puzzle.

3 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? by Realtalk20: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Focus on self isolation and channel your stupidity to improving yourself

Don't bring this nonsense here ever again

angry

3 Likes

Re: Did She Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Don't stress it please......She loves her ex. She's using you to kill boredom.
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Still loves her ex.

Cunning feminism smiley
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2020
donbachi:
U are in love with a woman dat is in love with another man dat impregnanted another woman...use dis and solve d puzzle.

You said it all
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? by luwiizy(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Lol my broda.....as a broda wey I be to every other living soul out there...

Use your head... Detach yourself and start
Spending time with other female folks...

She should be the one worried not you...
You have the balls my man.
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? by snitchbitch: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Typing.....
Re: Did She Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2020
FORDCHINONSO:
I am currently in a relationship with a girl that broke up with his ex due to his ex impregnant someone else,she told me that they do talk sometimes, they are not enemies.But i noticed,whenever we are chatting and his ex shows up,she will ignore my chat,i know the ex and we are currently friends on social network and once the guy goes offline,she will chat me,i have confronted her on her chatting style, she will reply that anytime she is online doesn't mean she is chatting.Plz nairalanders!! am pissed off, should i continue with this relationship or end it?

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you FREE only if you want to be free.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) / Shy Guys In The House Tell Us Your Experience When You First Try To Woo A Lady / Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.