Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (55253 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Akanoaaa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
miniziter:
You mean his village already has the virus?

He's from odeomu in osun state, and we don't have it here. I think he's talking about osun state generally.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nigeriapen(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by dallyemmy: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
miniziter:
You mean his village already has the virus?
He is from Osun state in Nigeria and I don't think there is 5G anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
chachanga:

Key's staying prayerful and watching.

The deeper flows carry the truths.

Christendom and everybody else expect NWO globalists to be playing surface-level google-searchable games with them but they don't know these guys are miles ahead on the Deep State agendas.

5g's not it, ID2020 Quantum Dot is only just a beginning of a new wave, centralised regionally certified blockchains are next...

The end ain't exactly now but now is sure the best time to start aligning with God's purposes and prepping to get out of here.

Jesus' "Narrow Way" Theory still holds true about it... Not many may believe or even find it.

this is laughable, grin grin what exactly are you people afraid of? what do you mean by get out of here? get out to where exactly? this sounds so crazy grin paranoia or what?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Sunday8650: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
eni4real:
What happened to small pox??
my point exactly where did all this virus go to.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Where do you manufacture news from.

Stop believing everything you see online. Get fact from accredited sources.

I wonder where they get all this rubbish.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sunday8650:
my point exactly where did all this virus go to.
small pox never left some people still get small pox.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
gypsey:
I wonder where they get all this rubbish.

When someone will be telling them that the world order wants to use 5G and IOT to conquer the world.

People are really gullible.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by NaijaMutant(f): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Johnsinia:
Oga, everything is wrong about the Antichrist trying to show up now. The Antichrist showing up now contradicts the scriptures, because the Antichrist according to the scriptures will not appear until after the rapture of the saint. So if the saints are still in the world why is the Antichrist trying to show up now?

No one knows the hour or time in which the Son of Man shall come.

Be prepared!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by NaijaMutant(f): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
webizone:

So what you are saying is that since you can't fight it, you will take the mark and then go to hell?

Don't miss the rapture.

If you do, you're hapless and helpless to the forces of darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by kingsvictor2: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:
My recent post on Facebook.

I've taken my time to read and listen to supposedly intellectuals who have turned protagonist of various conspiracy theories. These supposedly intellectuals are people of great influence in the society, ranging from pastors, politicians and social media influencers who have used their various platforms to air their views which have consequently formed the opinion of their followers.

First of the conspiracy theories is the 5G saga; I'm not in anyway trying to oppose or approve whatever you've come to believe about this.
The only Challenge I have with this argument is its link with the New World Order.

The second conspiracy theory is the Covid-19 vaccine that is purported to carry an implantation ID code named ID2020 which is likened to the Mark of the Beast. (Discerning Christians should understand this better).
This, like the first is also linked to The New World Order.

The funny part of this saga is that I've seen so many supposedly Christians trying in their little way to fight against this. They think they can stop what's about to come. They even quote scriptures like "I will build my church, and the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it".

My question is:

1. What's your fear?

2. Do you think you can fight against The New World Order ?

3. Do you think the New World Order is out of place?

4. If you can stop the Anti-Christ from fulfilling his purpose, that means you can also stop the coming of the Messiah.

5. If at all the New World Order is not another conspiracy theory itself.

Understand the times and stay rapturable !
wonderful. I'll buy u beer for dis
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by CallMeDrino: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Please, this is a family issue. undecided

Atheist are not welcomed here.

You should be made to swear an oath before commenting

Like, if you're in support of this grin

On top his own forum.. You be clown �

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

No one knows the hour or time in which the Son of Man shall come.

Be prepared!!!

Trust me, Know one is coming anywhere.

It's all fiction.

And even if he is coming, he is coming to flex on Earth
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by fredopareto(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol...
Are you saying all these happenings in the world has nothing to do with the end time ?
And giving rise to a final new world order

Well let's see what happens in the next two months whom the world economy enters recession

Let's see if the UN and the EU won't bring out a platform to help the poor countries

Let's see if there won't be earthquakes and major shakeup in the global system

Mattew ashimolowo is a false prophet
He is just a motivational speaker and have nothing to do with God

For those who cares to listen
We are already at the end

Don't let those foolish aethists confuse you
Everything the bible say will happen exactly that way
And they will be full of shame and confusions

Poor people, just prepare for a major job loss, half salary , and hunger and war

Dont think bokoharamites are defeated o
They are relocating to the south west to deal with disobedient children and unbelivers

waste of time.d end as b existing many years ago...wat will u say abt 500million of pple who died
of Spanish flu in 1928..all dis re just sign..Neva in ur life raise DAT ur stinking mouth to called someone fake prophet..Shalom

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by NaijaMutant(f): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
kingsvictor2:
wonderful. I'll buy u beer for dis

Sorry I don't do beer undecided
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by InvertedHammer: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
gypsey:
It is dumb and Ignorant, and FYI white people can be Ignorant and dumb too, those idiots who burnt down those masts are dumb and ignorant, tell me, how can people pull down a telephone masts that will help them contact their families on phone in this time of crisis? is that not the most ignorant thing to do?
/
Anyone can be ignorant. Just that she chose to make it a Nigerian problem. The Conspiracy theory has been circulating since last year.

\
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by webizone(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
gypsey:
I don't ussually take this so called pastors serious but this mattew pastor is absolutely correct.
So until they say whatever you are thinking, that makes them correct and real? How do you ever learn when you are wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

When someone will be telling them that the world order wants to use 5G and IOT to conquer the world.

People are really gullible.
It crazy,. grin even when i ask some of them nicely to explain what exactly the New world order means they resort to insults. grin
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by 12inchess: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Seun:
Good, but there are many other truths you need to tell them.

Of course it's yet to be proven that 5G causes any illnesses but in this world of science what is fact today maybe fiction tomorrow and vis versa.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by eyinola: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
GeneralPula:
If coronavirus is caused by 5G, why is it in his village that does not have a 5G?

A very poor way to reason world matters from a Pastor.. sad

do u listen to him at all? cool
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by kingsvictor2: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Sorry I don't do beer undecided
amstel malt or sprite then

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
webizone:

So until they say whatever you are thinking, that makes them correct and real? How do you ever learn when you are wrong?
listen to real news not Nairaland news you will learn more.

Just because he didn't say what you are thinking doesn't mean he is wrong.

Saying that he is correct doesn't mean he is truthful, it's just that he confirmed what i already know. comprende?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by AntiWailer: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Awesome
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

It's only ignorant people who share these things...
Fake news on whatsapp is capable of changing people's mindset. It has caused a lot of damage.
you are very correct
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Anyone can be ignorant. Just that she chose to make it a Nigerian problem. The Conspiracy theory has been circulating since last year.

\

Absolutely, even before the corona virus, and you are right it isn't just a Nigerian problem.

Some people have even connected the corona virus with £20 notes. grin i say to them just send all your £20 notes to me if you don't want them.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
GeneralPula:
If coronavirus is caused by 5G, why is it in his village that does not have a 5G?

A very poor way to reason world matters from a Pastor.. sad

The man reasoned better than you. I think you're the one that has a very poor way to reason world matters. The pastor is right. COVID 19 wasn't caused by 5G network.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by honesttalk21: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
saajus:
I don't think 5G caused Corovirus but the virus may be man-made. About the New World Order, whether we like it or not, the world will keep becoming a village. If a virus from Wuhan can shut down the whole world, Someone in Pretoria should be worried about what is going on in Kutuwengi. After COVID-19, advanced countries will launch tons of Sattelites and provide tons of money for Telco's to litter the world with cell towers. So that events and people tracking will be easier. If a virus breaks out in Mushin, within 5mins, the whole world will know. So, the damage will be less.

In another view, IF truly COVID-19 was man-made, and we could all see the massive damage now, advanced countries will intrude our privacies more. American Govt may even be watching our bedrooms with our consent. Abi, if they tell someone who lost 4 family members to COVID-19 that they want to be tracking his bedroom so that if virus breaks out in his neighbour's room, they will inform him in seconds, won't he give up his privacy. If COVID-19 was man-made, I suspect Facebook, Apple & Co. They are not satisfied with the likes of SIRI that listen to our conversation all the time. Those IT companies want to intrude in our privacy more and more. They can use COVID-19 PTSD to achieve that.

Science is getting scarier daily. In fact, knowledge is so much nowadays that some crazy researches have to be defunded especially in the AI field. Remember in 2017, Facebook shutdown their ChatBots project. The ChatBots are creating their own languages (https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-artificial-intelligence-ai-chatbot-new-language-research-openai-google-a7869706.html). Mike Lewis quickly shut down the project when those bots are communicating in Languages that human beings do not understand. Those bots are carrying out instructions they are telling each other in strange languages. Elon Musk said, if we are not careful machine (robots) will win someday. Scientists need to be careful. The knowledge is too much nowadays except in Africa. That's why Africa will always bear the brunt.

It may not be man made. It has been known at least since 2007.
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus as an Agent of Emerging and Reemerging Infection

Vincent C. C. Cheng, Susanna K. P. Lau, [...], and Kwok Yung Yuen

Clin Microbiol Rev. 2007 Oct; 20(4): 660–694.

doi: 10.1128/CMR.00023-07

PMCID: PMC2176051

PMID: 17934078

Vincent C. C. Cheng, Susanna K. P. Lau, Patrick C. Y. Woo, and Kwok Yung Yuen*

There is a lot of cover up and diversion going on
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by MusicSots: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Achorise:
Pastor Ashimolowo with all due respect should get his facts right.
Pastor Chris is never against 5G,he even said he likes it.

People are just acting stupid. Most of them didn't watch his video on it. They are just being misinformed about his assertions.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ChelseaDr(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Till date there is no link between Covid-19 pandemic and 5G technology

https://thenationonlineng.net/ncc-dismisses-as-untrue-link-between-coronavirus-and-5g/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.