Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (55268 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
tareigns:

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Blessings.
based on facts. Not fake stuff
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Legendguru: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
reallyy
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Ingriid(f): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Is the world not advanced enough, what do we really need this 5G for?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Amanda4life: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:
My recent post on Facebook.

I've taken my time to read and listen to supposedly intellectuals who have turned protagonist of various conspiracy theories. These supposedly intellectuals are people of great influence in the society, ranging from pastors, politicians and social media influencers who have used their various platforms to air their views which have consequently formed the opinion of their followers.

First of the conspiracy theories is the 5G saga; I'm not in anyway trying to oppose or approve whatever you've come to believe about this.
The only Challenge I have with this argument is its link with the New World Order.

The second conspiracy theory is the Covid-19 vaccine that is purported to carry an implantation ID code named ID2020 which is likened to the Mark of the Beast. (Discerning Christians should understand this better).
This, like the first is also linked to The New World Order.

The funny part of this saga is that I've seen so many supposedly Christians trying in their little way to fight against this. They think they can stop what's about to come. They even quote scriptures like "I will build my church, and the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it".

My question is:

1. What's your fear?

2. Do you think you can fight against The New World Order ?

3. Do you think the New World Order is out of place?

4. If you can stop the Anti-Christ from fulfilling his purpose, that means you can also stop the coming of the Messiah.

5. If at all the New World Order is not another conspiracy theory itself.

Understand the times and stay rapturable !

They are indirectly saying.

Father I'm not rapturable yet.

Hold on a bit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:

Did you watch the said pastor Chris' video or you relied on hearsay?

It's rubbish. I can authoritaly tell you. Chris himself has no idea about what he is talking about.

Knowledge is what's killing people. They know nothing about the tech, and when they hear 10x faster, they believe is 10x more radiation.

This is not the end. 6G is already in lab.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by TheAlchemist: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Waiting for 6G....
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by quickly: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

I've taken my time to read and listen to supposedly intellectuals who have turned protagonist of various conspiracy theories. These supposedly intellectuals are people of great influence in the society, ranging from pastors, politicians and social media influencers who have used their various platforms to air their views which have consequently formed the opinion of their followers.

First of the conspiracy theories is the 5G saga; I'm not in anyway trying to oppose or approve whatever you've come to believe about this.
The only Challenge I have with this argument is its link with the New World Order.

The second conspiracy theory is the Covid-19 vaccine that is purported to carry an implantation ID code named ID2020 which is likened to the Mark of the Beast. (Discerning Christians should understand this better).

The funny part of this saga is that I've seen so many supposedly Christians trying in their little way to fight against this. They think they can stop what's about to come. They even quote scriptures like "I will build my church, and the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it".

My question is:

1. What's your fear?

4. If you can stop the Anti-Christ from fulfilling his purpose, that means you can also stop the coming of the Messiah.

Corona Virus conspiracy theory that makes sense is that it is a biological weapon that got out of control and infected one of the scientist working on it.

In China wuhan is the lab for biochemical warfare

However Spanish flu was worse than it so Humans dont want to beleive that a microorganism can shut down the world

Welcome to year 2020-

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by menzo4u: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:

You mentioned biblical myths, did you watch the Pastor's video? Because I realized most of you rely on hearsay and you have the temerity to call others conspiracy theorists. Some cannot even afford to buy data but they want to use 5G.

It is funny how you have to result to insult to prove a point that is pointless. I have watched the video three times. And I can quote your pastor (Uncle Chris) word for word on everything he said.

At a point, he asked a question in the video saying "What is making a lot of people sick? This is happening to them...(Pointing to the 5G) in the graph he created.

Your so called intellectual failed to show us why
Countries like Iran has recorded more than 30,000 cases, Turkey has more than 20,000 cases, while Brazil has more than 10,000 cases. None of these countries have launched 5G network calculating down to February this year. How come they record these huge numbers in the absence of 5G network?

That is just one among several lies he put into your brain.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
TheAlchemist:
Waiting for 6G....

Its arrival is a constant.

I just don't know what they will relate the coming of the tech with.

Maybe infertility
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ingriid:
Is the world not advanced enough, what do we really need this 5G for?

Are you joking?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by tareigns(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
ednut1:
based on facts. Not fake stuff

To you, you know what the facts are and you know what is fake. Your opinion is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
bilulu:

Do you guys even remember how Christ described His second coming? Do you think you guys can stop the antichrist if truly it's time? You can't stop the end of time if that is about to happen by destroying or discouraging people about 5G

Naira land and people who like to post on issues they have not investigated
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Seun:
Good, but there are many other truths you need to tell them.

Dont talk about tithe?

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thisis2raw:
Someone please remind me how 5g is of antichrist and how 5g is the cause of covid19?

Indeed common sense isn't as common as looks

Let me tell you.

The AntiChrist is going to use the network to propagate, enslaved and inflict curses on unbelievers.
He will use the speed of the network to spread all sought of diseases.

Believe me at your own peril
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

[s]It's rubbish. I can authoritaly tell you. Chris himself has no idea about what he is talking about.

Knowledge is what's killing people. They know nothing about the tech, and when they hear 10x faster, they believe is 10x more radiation.

This is not the end. 6G is already in lab.[/s]

Garbage.

Pastor Chris likes 5G. He said so. They should just provide scientific evidence about the side effects and how relatively harmless it is.

A drug that cures cancer and yet makes people lame and deaf may not be something people want to accept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
My own contribution is that with all these brouhaha, same pastor will still buy a mobile phone that uses 5G.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Acehart: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Don't get moved by such nonsense. These things should tell you how people truly think.

At no point did Pastor Chris even say that 5G causes COVID-19. Neither did he say 5G is the Antichrist or that COVID-19 is about the antichrist.

Hahaha

Did he call your pastor’s name? Did you watch the video?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Roon9(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

He does.

But then he also said rubbish about Pastor Benny when Pastor Benny spoke against all these fake and manipulative givings in the church.

It is well o
Only God knows
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Acehart:

Did he call your pastor’s name? Did you watch the video?

I watched the video. Only someone living in denial will not know who he was referring to just like when he was referring to Pastor Benny the other time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Xisnin(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
bedspread:
Irrespective of Whatever!

Bible Prophecies Must be Fulfilled..
Oh, I never knew that the bible predicted 5G technology.

If you really believe the prophecy of the bible, what's the point of fighting the inevitable?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Acehart: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

I watched the video. Only someone living in denial will not know who he was referring to just like when he was referring to Pastor Benny the other time.

Sir, You haven’t answered me. Did you hear him mentioning anyone’s name. Can you sue him for defamation of character?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Garbage.

Pastor Chris likes 5G. He said so. They should just provide scientific evidence about the side effects and how relatively harmless it is.

A drug that cures cancer and yet makes people lame and deaf may not be something people want to accept.

Trust me, You have no idea about what you talking about.

You just trying to act like you intuned but rather, it keeps exposing that you an Illiterate in subject matter.

Call your network operator to demand such. It's right to know if the services you pay for is not harmful to your health. I am certain they will be more than willing to educate you.

But don't go into a discussion with them like you do on Nairaland so they don't hang-up on you. You need manners to do that.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Acehart:

Sir, You haven’t answered me. Did you hear him mentioning anyone’s name. Can you sue him for defamation of character?

Nobody is suing anybody for talking without studying or listening and addressing false facts.

This is social commentary. And anyone with a brain can tell who he is referring to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Trust me, You have no idea about what you talking about.

You just trying to act like you intuned but rather, it keeps exposing that you an Illiterate in subject matter.

Call your network operator to demand such. It's right to know if the services you pay for is not harmful to your health. I am certain they will be more than willing to educate you.

But don't go into a discussion with them like you do on Nairaland so they don't hang-up on you. You need manners to do that.

Hahaha. You have been exposed. It is funny grin

Should I call BAT to ask if smoking Tobacco is harmful?

Do you know why people usually call for independent research? Do you know why Tobacco companies had to mandatorily announce that "smokers are liable to die young"?

Keep pretending you are intelligent. Nobody is fooled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Hahaha. You have been exposed. It is funny grin

Should I call BAT to ask if smoking Tobacco is harmful?

Do you know why people usually call for independent research? Do you know why Tobacco companies had to mandatorily announce that "smokers are liable to die young"?

Keep pretending you are intelligent. Nobody is fooled.

You have shifted to Tobacco.

You have a big problem.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Acehart: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Nobody is suing anybody for talking without studying or listening and addressing false facts.

This is social commentary. And anyone with a brain can tell who he is referring to.

I didn’t know whom he was referring to. From your suspicion, I “now know” who he may have been referring to. I don’t know how old you are but when I was a kid, if someone insulted the anonymous one who farted, no one would say a word or retaliate. You have disrespected your pastor by mentioning his name in regards to Mr Ashimolowo’s comment whether Mr Chris is directly, indirectly or not responsible for the conspiracy theory.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You have shifted to Tobacco.

You have a big problem.

Analogy.

The company trying to sell me something that may be harmful is not who I will call to ask about side effects.

Even drug companies had to announce side effects. Why? Because they had a history of not telling people dangers of using some drugs.

Marie Curie died because she was exposing herself to radiation whilst discovering some radioactive elements.

If she had known that it was killing her, she would have taken better care. Today, people don't get overexposed to Xrays because it is carcinogenic.

That is the type of research Pastor Chris is calling for. They will find out that although 5G has very good applications, it is not yet time for its deployment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by einsteine(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
This guy that had to run from the UK after embezzling church funds should not be given any form of attention.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by donnie(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
menzo4u:

It is funny how you have to result to insult to prove a point that is pointless. I have watched the video three times. And I can quote your pastor (Uncle Chris) word for word on everything he said.

At a point, he asked a question in the video saying "What is making a lot of people sick? This is happening to them...(Pointing to the 5G) in the graph he created.

Your so called intellectual failed to show us why
Countries like Iran has recorded more than 30,000 cases, Turkey has more than 20,000 cases, while Brazil has more than 10,000 cases. None of these countries have launched 5G network calculating down to February this year. How come they record these huge numbers in the absence of 5G network?

That is just one among several lies he put into your brain.

Make you dey lie small small na. Each of those countries were set to launch since beginning of this year. Even if licences aren't given as yet, testing would have been done. Do you know the population of Brazil? So 10,000 cases?

1. Iran finishes preparations to launch 5G internet: Minister. FEB 13, 2020.
http://french.presstv.com/Detail/2020/02/13/618603/Iran-5G-internet-network-minister-announcement

2. Turkey Turkey's Turkcell breaks world 5G network speed record
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/science-technology/turkeys-turkcell-breaks-world-5g-network-speed-record/1551008

As at Jan 13, 2020.
The Information and Communication Technologies Authority (“BTK”) granted permits to Turkcell, Vodafone Turkey and Turk Telekom to conduct 5G tests in Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara, the three largest cities in the country.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://cms.law/en/int/expert-guides/cms-expert-guide-to-5g/turkey&ved=2ahUKEwjhpuGD6tPoAhWJz4UKHf7rAeUQFjAJegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1DSTAxospFq22shX0dxeZI&cshid=1586178361770

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Acehart:

I didn’t know whom he was referring to. From your suspicion, I “now know” who he may have been referring to. I don’t know how old you are but when I was a kid, if someone insulted the anonymous one who farted, no one would say a word or retaliate. You have disrespected your pastor by mentioning his name in regards to Mr Ashimolowo’s comment whether Mr Chris is directly, indirectly or not responsible for the conspiracy theory.

I understand you fully.

But like I said, it is an open secret.

I don't defend my Pastor except he is being misrepresented.

I am here because people including Pst Matthew think he said 5G causes Coronavirus and that 5G is of the antichrist. That is all.

If he was throwing shade at what my Pastor ACTUALLY said, I would leave him to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Oluwafhemmi10: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

My question is:

1. What's your fear?

Fact#

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Acehart: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

I understand you fully.

But like I said, it is an open secret.

I don't defend my Pastor except he is being misrepresented.

I am here because people including Pst Matthew think he said 5G causes Coronavirus and that 5G is of the antichrist. That is all.

If he was throwing shade at what my Pastor ACTUALLY said, I would leave him to God.

The bolded should have been your course of action right from the start. What you are doing now is like the action of Peter in the garden- wielding a sword to kill -this is fanatism. You will make a mess and ridicule your leader the more. Sheath you’re sword and leave all to God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.