Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Open Letter To President Buhari: Sir Please Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now, Else We Loose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To President Buhari: Sir Please Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now, Else We Loose (565 Views)

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To President Buhari: Sir Please Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now, Else We Loose by Teajoel4sure(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Ever since this man from Afara Ukwu showed up from no where our sovereignty as a nation has been shaky,I wonder how one man will hold an entire nation to ransom all in the name of one unrealistic fairytale country.
I remember growing up in the early 2000’s 1st of October was a big day because it was a day our darling nation Nigeria got her independence from the British. those days we will wear our revered green and white cloths and go for marchpast In our different Local government,this days it’s no longer the same.
Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in sowing a seed of discord among Nigerians.

My President it’s no longer the case of Igbos as the Yorubas and Hausas are buying into his ideology.
Oh I blame the DSS for not stopping his radio with which he used to radicalize his followers and buy sympathy from others.

READ MORE HERE

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari: Sir Please Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now, Else We Loose by AskProf: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Teajoel4sure:
Ever since this man from Afara Ukwu showed up from no where our sovereignty as a nation has been shaky,I wonder how one man will hold an entire nation to ransom all in the name of one unrealistic fairytale country.
I remember growing up in the early 2000’s 1st of October was a big day because it was a day our darling nation Nigeria got her independence from the British. those days we will wear our revered green and white cloths and go for marchpast In our different Local government,this days it’s no longer the same.
Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in sowing a seed of discord among Nigerians.

My President it’s no longer the case of Igbos as the Yorubas and Hausas are buying into his ideology.
Oh I blame the DSS for not stopping his radio with which he used to radicalize his followers and buy sympathy from others.

READ MORE HERE

The world is on a lockdown. COVID-19 is taking thousands of lives daily though much less than hunger deaths which go unreported.

All you could think of how to shine, of which I have nothing against.

But, I am incensed that the only thing that could come out of your compost brain is to toe the familiar stale line: Nnamdi Kanu.

Pls, for once, try a new line.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari: Sir Please Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now, Else We Loose by Macphenson: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Dear Op, I think you should have called the President out for being the most divisive president ever in the history of this country.

First immediately he was elected president, he made a very devisive statement as a president calling a section of the country 5% and telling them not to expect dividends from him like the 97%.

And try to his words, it has reflected in his political appointments, infrastructural distribution, the recent being the last loan he requested for approval by the National Assembly where the south east region was totally excluded.

Of a truth, initially when Nnamdi Kanu started , some of us still believed in one Nigeria, that's why we never really bought into his ideology, but Buhari came and convinced the whole Nation that anybody believing in "one Nigeria" is a fool.

Through his actions, political appointments and infrastructural distribution.

I tell you this, Buhari has done more to divide Nigeria than Nnamdi Kanu

That's a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari: Sir Please Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now, Else We Loose by Herdsmen: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu.. only stated the obvious.. Lagos Ibadan propaganda machine has been propagating b.s against igbos since 1960..

Because of hatred..envy ojukokoro.. Kanu combined with internet age expose them

You understand that Nigerians use to believe that igbos are cannibals.. propaganda unleashed by western Nigeria against igbos..

... Nigerians use to believe that all igbos are ritualist.. based on fast they were able to recover after the civil war, propaganda by western media against igbos

.. same with drugs .. while in 80’s majority of yorubas made money from drugs..

Same with education.. today check common unity school and their quota system

So on..
meanwhile majority of southerners were doing their thing without knowing how propaganda westerners has use to damage them..

I experienced his tribalism and propaganda first hand ..

I don’t like Kanu.. and never will be his fan..but, that the fact that he did expose those kettle calling pot black .. is a plus and have awoken the consciousness of majority of Nigerians to reality.

Propaganda is dead.
Southwest media have been bursted.. the truth is open and Nigerians are more aware.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari: Sir Please Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now, Else We Loose by miayaki69: 6:26pm On May 08, 2020
This writer has simply demonstrated total lack of knowledge of Nigerian history and common sense.He couldn't even mention a thing said by @MaziNnamdikanu that is not true?

He appears not to know the meaning of democracy, and the inherent right acrued to every human persons by the UN charter. Viz -freedom of speech and expression and the right to self determination. Which @NnamdiKanu and any other Biafran or Oduduwa person or even the middle beltans are all entitled to.

This is foolish and sycophantic attempt at playing ostrich and a self destructive game of self denial. The great Fela 'abami ada' of the blessed memory calls it -" suffering and smiling ".Perhaps hunger has made him this damnable a creature .

He claims he grew up in 2000s perhaps without parents to properly tutor and nurture him with common sense and a bit of History.Little wonders why he decided to write this stupid open letter to a President Nigeria doesn't have and to presidency cabal that had already divided Nigeria through nepotism and bigotism.

Rather than networking and mobilizing fellow youths to protest in demand for things to be done rightly,fairly and justly,he is busy writing an empty letter devoid of commonsense to people who have no plans for him and his future kids but to annihilate and decimate him with their #fulanization policy.

It is really a shame and flagrant display of idiocy,that he neither called for the resignation of the fathom President who has ruin what is left of Nigeria nor seek to know what governance is all about first.Rather than exposing his emptiness here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! General Okizy Signs Talented Rapper, Yomzylee To Eve Lite Record / Tacha Defends Ella After Other Housemates Dragged Her For Being Ungrateful / WORLD’S BILLIONAIRES LIST Jeff Bezos Ranks No. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.