Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

#lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) (6444 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Holds In Lagos On Nov. 19th / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by musictori: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
The celebrity couples, Adesua Etomi and her husband, Banky W enjoys their lockdown moment together as she had a good grasp of her husband while he plays the FIFA game.

She took to her page to tell the world that her husband was playing FIFA, he replied writing that he only played two or three games.

One of their fans who joined in the conversation gave her the advise of removing the cable from the wall, and Adesua replied that she could actually do it.

See conversation...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/lockdown-adesua-watches-banky-w-playing.html

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by Humanoid01(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2020
That Oluwatosin go be confirm troublemaker LOL.

3 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by otipoju(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2020
May God answer the prayers of both of you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by HeadNigga: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2020
So u are wearing a mask in your house and yet you are glued to banky. I bet you will still wear the mask and glove when shagging raw. Nonsense and corona

9 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2020
otipoju:
That's if the womb is intact, amen to your prayer

4 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by kalufelix(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Ehen?? ...and so?? ...me wey don dey play master league since last week i disturb anybody?? ...abeg abeg abeg..
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by otipoju(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

No body holy pass. Mary Magdalene was not condemned by Jesus. Neither was the prodigal son rejected by his father.

I place them both in God's hands.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Happy couple....More life and wins

2 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You are a very bitter person.

13 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

I don't know why i had to laugh..

4 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by Abilistic(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol....

Happy couple
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by MZrapper(f): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
How is this news?
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by Tozic: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
MZrapper:
How is this news?
grin grin
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by DaInferno(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
she no get doll baby make she play with?

4 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
The mask con resemble bra like this
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by Bigmanpickin: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
DaInferno:
she no get doll baby make she play with?
Banky is wicked grin
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Banky I challenge you, take one post. Na kofam beating I go give u for that FIFA
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by Bruno3000(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin Aswear o
otipoju:
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Her face mask be like my babe pant
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by osuofia2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Beautiful girl, Banky she is telling you to come to the other room
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by koffos(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Those facemask looks like panties
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by femi4: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
She's the real FIFA ....you must play her till you score
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by teepha: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
HeadNigga:
So u are wearing a mask in your house and yet you are glued to banky. I bet you will still wear the mask and glove when shagging raw. Nonsense and corona

That's snapchat filter not a real face mask

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by efembaba(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
The game pad no reach two? Or she no sabi play?
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by HeadNigga: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
teepha:

That's snapchat filter not a real face mask
thanks
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by earthsync(f): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2020
HeadNigga:

Baba na filter grin
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2020
HeadNigga:

It's snapchat filters but u don't really have sense so it's fine grin
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by TemiGod(f): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Looking beautiful as always
Re: #lockdown: Adesua Watches Banky W Playing FIFA (photos) by HeadNigga: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2020
sunshineV:

It's snapchat filters but u don't really have sense so it's fine grin
OK

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport / Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle / Sexy Hot Brazilian Bikini Model Slaps The TV Host Who Grabbed Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.