Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund (30380 Views)

East-West Road: Akpabio Secures ₦10bn Funding From Sovereign Sukuk Issuance / Wike Tells FG To Fund East West Road From Sovereign Wealth Fund / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Euegene100001: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
All this millions dey this country and light nor dey . We nor say make una nor chop money but try for Nigeria as it stands now Nigeria is the worst county in Africa . No light bad roads. If u like travel go heaven .home is still home . Just try arrange Nigeria . Make light dey 24/7 . They maintain all roads yearly everything body nor go too care if u chop money .
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Femijohn198: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
this people go loot our Treasuries finished because of covid-19
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
nedekid:

If by now you have not wised up, you never will!
A man that all his kids schooled abroad. Ear pains him he flies to UK, same applies to mess. Man that has never turned N1 to N2 before. Government pikin from start to finish. Person that has not written one book, even if it's just to tell us of his challenges in the army or in government. A first class in mental laziness.
The man has nothing to offer and never will. If you where there in the early 80ies during his military times, you will know better. Give him Germany, USA, Qatar, Dubai economy to run for 1 year and the man will drive it to recession. From no where problems will come that will cause recession.
Someone that took 9 months to appoint ministers and would have taken longer if not for pressure. That was a period of world recession ohh. When other countries were putting their thinking caps and hitting the ground running.
My brother, don't loose hope.
President Buhari is trying to follow the steps of Donald Trump on CODVID19 palliative.
The latest reports are that the Trump's administration is looking at a package of $1 trillion to $1.2 trillion, which would include a big dose of cash payments, loan guarantees, and more—well beyond anything the Obama administration was able to deploy more than a decade ago during the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, making crystal clear how quickly the virus outbreak has morphed in Trump’s view from a Democratic “hoax” to a life-or-death threat to the world’s biggest economy.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by DModeCntStopMe: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
[s]As a patriotic igboman, i want to commend MR President for swift actions taken so far in curtailing the pandermic, [/s]

Curse be on you for claiming to come from a progressive tribe

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by DonroxyII: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Recession that will hit this country post corona no be here .... help ya children O'Lord !!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Urchman200: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnmartus:
What is your problem guy . Is your money they withdraw?
no is ur father own,most of u were shouting pdp corrupt, pdp stole ur destiny away ,but this government is not only stealing ur destiny they are looting ur brain away.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
God bless my president
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Urchman200: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Curse be on you for claiming to come from a progressive tribe
lol
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by LarryBee1k: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by suremanpatriot: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
IS Tripidation and DOOMSDAY FOR CORRUPT AND GREEDY PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS sad
Coro virus is here to ravage corrupt politicians who are diverting public funds to themselves and impoverising the masses everyday. undecided
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Urchman200: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
If and only if they will use dx one to better the life (ves) if Nigerians.....e go make sense.

Just incase you need Pure Original Honey... contact 0 8 1 0166 6771 Now let's talk about it...stay blessed and safe...no handshake/hug
all this money he is looting I wonder what he is going to do with at his age.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Urchman200: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
omowolewa:
Please, withdraw everything, including the Foreign Reserve and Excess Crude balances, since it's for the good of Nigeria.

If thatz not enough let's sell the Assets and even borrow more.

Just make sure it's for the good of the Nation.
with this brain how do u know the one that is against Nigeria?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by PureGoldh(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Urchman200:
all this money he is looting I wonder what he is going to do with at his age.

My brother,the Matter tire me
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Antichristus: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pure financial recklessness.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kuginzi:

Buhari is honest and has character!! God will support him to do his best.

Lol. Go check the definition of being honest and look up examples of one with a good character too.

Lol. These people sef
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kingmoney7: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
Well done boy

IRRELEVANT COMMENTS SHOULD BE CANCELED ASAP BY ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnmartus:
What is your problem guy . Is your money they withdraw?

Whose money is it?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kuginzi:

Buhari is honest and has character!! God will support him to do his best.

Are u saying God hasn't been supporting buhari all these years? By d way, has d meaning of honest changed?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by freethesheeple(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a patriotic igboman, i want to commend MR President for swift actions taken so far in curtailing the pandermic,

Rather say as Okorcha Brother
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by vertueptime: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
michoim:
if all monies are stolen(as you allude) will you be collecting salary as government workers?

Yes,
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by vertueptime: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kuginzi:

President Buhari is not like u.
Too many things divide & draw heavy distinction between PMB&his haters. He is honest, they are dishonest.

Ali Baba and the 40 thieves, i would suprise you know that ali baba was a thief too, infact the leader of thieves
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by vertueptime: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
LegacyB:
[right][/right]i do not agree with u. But Ure funny �

We dont always have to agree.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by APCNig: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Buhari must finish everything before 2023 grin

He is here to steal, kill and destroy

Yes, he is here to kill and destroy looters of yesteryears and lazy youths like you.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
vertueptime:

Ali Baba and the 40 thieves, i would suprise you know that ali baba was a thief too, infact the leader of thieves
Pls elaborate your point for easy understanding.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u saying God hasn't been supporting buhari all these years? By d way, has d meaning of honest changed?
Be patient "Better dey Come"
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Kuginzi: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Go check the definition of being honest and look up examples of one with a good character too.

Lol. These people sef
The hatred you've already developed for Buhari will never let u see any good about him. The bold step he is taking to provide Funds from World bank, IMF, African Development Bank, etc in this period of Pandemic (global Economic recession) is a sign that he cares for Nigeria. May God continue to guide him. Ameen
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by DexterousOne(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigeria still has a sovereign wealth fund?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
stealing in the name of the law.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Uncletony(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a patriotic igboman, i want to commend MR President for swift actions taken so far in curtailing the pandermic,
Afonja tongue
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kuginzi:

Be patient "Better dey Come"

I didn't ask u if "better de come". See what I asked u:

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Approves Withdrawal Of $150m From Sovereign Wealth Fund by Mizwisdom(f): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
senatordave1:

My fellow cross riverian,the money is strictly to augment the monthly revenue of fg,states and lgas.nothing more,nothing less.most people attscking buhari there are misled by the op and his headline.you dont need to be told that our revenue has dipped,some states are saying they may not be able to cope.oil price is plummetting and Chukwuma who faulted the order of government for churches and places of worship not to open, said it was unfortunate and wrong to categorise church and worship centres with drinking palours, night clubs, markets and companies.
The cleric said he would not shut the churches because he is not the owner, as the church belongs to Jesus Christ, adding that if people were stopped from “running to their God in worship in a time like now the whole world was confusion, where would they run to for safety, help and deliverance?” for April will dip further due to this pandemic.why suffer when we have savings which can ameriorate the situation?

Oga fergie,please edit the post to reveal strictly the news and even the headline.i believe you didnt do it intentionally

Bruh the you're right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / How It Really Happened In Rivers Assembly - Eyewitness / Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.