Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Longrich Came To My Rescue... Join The Team - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Longrich Came To My Rescue... Join The Team (573 Views)

Fellow Nairalanders, Plxxx Come To My Rescue / Bitcoins Traders Come To My Rescue / Investors Come To My Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Longrich Came To My Rescue... Join The Team by Easymoney00101(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
I'm 21 years old from Edo state, still a student of the university of Benin.. will be graduating this year sha.. just hope this Corona virus don't delay things too much..

But that's for that. My purpose for this write up is to let you all know what's booming now...

I know you all are mostly at home and might not be doing something really.. I'm also like you... Staying at home all day, watching movies from Netflix, eating, praying, getting credit alerts every Thursday... Now that's the banger.. getting credit alerts every Thursday... Yes it's not film trick... I know most of you much have heard of Longrich... But kinda just played with it... For others that haven't heard of it... It came into Nigeria not up to a decade now... Wait.. the thing is they get to pay you for using toiletries (your toothpaste, your cream, your sanitizer, your mouth spray, your deodorant..) your everything... really incredible right..

My sister brought me into it, and at first I was like "I have school, I'm in my final year, I have my website, I just have too much to take care of (at my small age), I had all those things to take care of but I didn't have money to take good care of myself. Allowances were never enough. It was when I saw that someone earned over 30million naira in a week, that I took it upon myself to work hard.... Now I'm in the league... I'm not yet in the 30million weekly gang, but I'm getting there....

I know some of you all are looking for one or two companies to invest your money in.. Longrich is that company.. Longrich was never part of my plan of getting money... And me getting involved in it didn't change the plan... But has changed a lot for good... So I'll be dropping my whatsapp for those that'll want to ride with me... I know you all have questions like... how does it work..... How can I start?. That's why you should hit me up on 08131255932 And I'll answer those questions of yours.. Gat a movie to watch.. I'll see you....

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Affiliate Marketing Step By Step Guide / Why People Invest And Fail In Real Estate / Huge Demand For Hedge Fund Traders.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.