Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Truth About Covid-19 Pandemic And The NCDC Support System - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truth About Covid-19 Pandemic And The NCDC Support System (167 Views)

Business Mentors – Support System To Entrepreneurs / Bbnaija 2020: Erica, The New Pandemic And Instant Millionaire / How Would You Rate The NCDC And Nigeria's Response To The COVID19 Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Covid-19 Pandemic And The NCDC Support System by Jazzgrin(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Truth About Covid-19 Pandemic Outbreak and the NCDC..

My names are Tiseer Joseph Agenawua. I hereby confirm to you that the numbers provided by the NCDC for Coronavirus information and Emergency Support were not functioning as of yesterday being the 5th of April, 2020.

How did I know that?

I felt ill that Sunday around 4am.
It all started at about 1am when I was working on some graphic designs. I felt like something seized my throat completely and my eyes went blur then I suspected that something has gone wrong with me. Immediately, I shut down my system and went to bed, at 4am I felt like urinating and guess when something is about to go wrong: I have a toilet but I went outside my room to urinate. I collapsed after I was done urinating and I can't tell how many minutes I spent on the floor trying to walk up. I finally made it after some series of prayers and struggle: I felt like the whole world is turning around because I could not differentiate between life and death, building and door. I prayed fervently and I later got myself back which I managed to get inside my room.

I tried calling NCDC, Nigeria Info, Human Right Medical Support Team but all proved abortive as none of their numbers went through. Only the Nigeria Info's number went through but nobody picked the call. I later sent a message to Nigeria info radio's WhatsApp number but nobody responded to my message neither was their any checks whether I was attended to or not.

I called a deacon from my church who happens to be close to me but he was too interrogative that I wasn't so strong to answer all his questions and I felt weak again so I decided to let him go.

To cut the story short, I regained myself later when I walked up around 12:20pm that yesterday.

It was my worst Sunday ever and I'll never forget the incident. Nigerian government is a crap.

Save yourself by following the instructions because if you get infected, you'll have nobody to care for you.

Regards: Tiseer Joseph Agenawua
+2349067817312

Re: Truth About Covid-19 Pandemic And The NCDC Support System by kalufelix(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bros wake up...na 9ja you dey no be Yankee.. 911 never respond since 1900 na Covid of yesterday ...lie wey them talk for radio and Tv no be wetin you go see on ground...Covid is real but its basically just another selling point in Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

How Vacuum Cleaners Work / Internet, Cable And Phone - The Inside Out! / Buy Your Kaftan Gown For Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.