Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. (2037698 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by guru01(m): 3:55am On Sep 04, 2011
Is yookos for only christ embassy church and their pastor.
Its more like a church thing than a social networking site.
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2011
I believe yookos is for all. I was at christembassy today and heared about it.

Godknows1:

The lord is good thank u lord 4 your protection all day
please remove those pictures. please.
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by crossman9(m): 1:13am On Sep 22, 2011
it is nothing more than another controling point for the church to to keep you isolated from the world for mind control

1 Like

Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by ennykings: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
@may raja visit :
CHRIST EMBASSY Baltimore @ 1100 MERCANTILE STE 119 LARGO, MD 20774
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by crossman9(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2011
who want to go to a cult called christ embassy there evil in this church
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by ennykings: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2011
@crossman9 you are on your own oooo, i'm a member of Christ embassy and i've never been asked to perform any cultist activity so i dont know where you got your own idea from but all the same you are entitled to your own personal opinion right or wrong its your cup of tea. However i will like you to investigate every thing and prove that which is true before you judge !!!!!!
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by crossman9(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2011
ennykings
look my lost brother i was part of the church in the uk and it destroyed my life i can tell you it is a cult there is no doubt in my mind do you follow Jesus or pastor Chris not everyone there does follow Jesus some only follow pastor Chris and the two groups i was involved with where nothing sort of evil so i am not making snap judgements but I thank you for replying i am very thankful for your friendly tone that i can’t tell you is not may experience of Christ embassy
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Elizadath: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2011
In those God ask moses: what hath thou in thy hand? And Moses answered and said 'ROD' , Check here : http://www.joseph-idowu..com
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by DosunmuA: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
Pastor Goodevening,i'm ready for you come 1st of November. i love you DADDY!!!
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by tripledub: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hello folks, i an not a member of christ embassy church. and i ve been observing them for quite a while now (more than six years now). the truth is they love their pastor to the core. everything their pastor says they do without hesitation. they are ready to fight you if you ease insult their pastor. they are so entangled in advancing in technology. they ve been enchanted into believing that when they give all that they have to God in faith, miracles come. i do believe that the number reason christianity exists today is for up all to per

1 Like

Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by tripledub: 4:36am On Oct 24, 2011
I do believe that the number one reason christianity exists today is for us all to teach one another how we can repent of our sins, making sure we dont go to the dreadful place called HELL. At this point i dont see christ embassy putting this in the forefront of their mission statement. and if yookos.com is not built with the aim of winning souls for christ, i will say that th has failed woefully in the sight of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2011
Talk about the Ministry as a full fledged, innovative and up to date Business. grin
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by crossman9(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2011
well your right about this evil church giving all you have for the gold at the end a rainbow is a purre myth he should change the white suit to a green one pastor chris is a false prophet that teaches lies he is on the high way to hell and taking all who follow him with him like in a chain gang spiritaul slavery

it is time for you to break the chains of deceiption (mayraja)

Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by tpia5: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
link?
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Sknda(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
A daily morning devotional blog for you www.gospelshower..com
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
sam2345678: Hello everyone. I am a developer myself and I have been to the website (yookos.com). I think they did a great job considering the time frame they had.

The website is very interactive and I like the fact that other churches and organizations can create groups.

Instead of tearing down what our fellow Nigerians are doing, let us offer assistance to them in any way that we can.

Thanks.
Rubbish!!!!!! in ur face
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Skywalker5(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
wait, why is this on frontpage again? Its from 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by freecocoa(f): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yokoos ko yokes ni.
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
I wantu deactivate my account
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by GetGuide: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
wot do they intend to achieve with this?
Just networking or sharing the word of GOD?
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
omo make i create account go chase all those sweet babes wey the wear fine suites grin grin
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by valchuks05(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
lagoshost: I was at the services last night when our great man of God introduced a social networking site.

Having checked this site, I tell you, twitter may have problems competing with yookos.

Check it and tell us what you think about it - http://yookos.com/

Okoji

I really hope soo!!!
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
somebody tell me how to search for babes angry angry angry angry

those ushers, protocols, anything angry angry angry
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by toskut(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
There is nothing new or interesting about yookos.
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by damosky12(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yookos is a christian social network where you can meet friends, chat with friends, share pictures, files, messages etc. Its also a medium through which you can follow and pray with our Man of God, Pastor Chris.
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Omg! I know this is going to be interesting smileywink
Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by Gombs(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yookos.com

Awesome site. She'll be 3 on dec 31st and with more than 26million folks. In just 3 yrs and I think they did fine and their upgrades were nice.
Considering also that the app is on BB, android and Apple OS.

Facebook has like 1.15 billion active users and was birthed 9yrs ago, doing simple math, she must have had 18million folks at age 3. So yookos is doing excellently well.

Y'all shd sign up today... grin

Meanwhile IPPC time don near o.
#Gloooooooooooooooray
#BLW Nation
#Twale

2 Likes

Re: Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. by ZinoFego: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Yookos is for all and sundry. I just connected with Davido there. Gbenga Adeyinka 1, is also there and many more celebs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.