Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard (21109 Views)

Ain't You Tired Of Scratching Your Head? Learn Ways To Get Rid Of Dandruff. / Why Do You Feel Good Scratching Your Body? How To Stop An Itch / Increase Your Pen*s Size With Aquisi Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
dcrown13:
Are your hands scratching you too? (Ur finger parts)
Yes they are scratching me too.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Asumming i posted this since here I won't have stupidly spent this 35k am just regretting it now.
Thanks to you all that helps me with a solutions.
Am so much greatful.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
It's called Chancroid disease, probably unhygienic cunt gav you ds but what happen to condom bro? They joke with your life
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=tonididdy post=88852623]

Try not to scratch instead rub.
Apply "dusting powder" At intervals possibly after shower and bedtime.
Avoid long walks or sweaty pants.
Good luck

Method 2

Scratch aggressivly until you see redskin
nd then apply dusting powder [/quote

Are you for real?
I should scratch aggressively then apply Dustin powder
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Ecosystem619(m): 12:42am On Apr 27, 2020
After applying benzyl benzoate, try also Aquasulf. Aquasulf will clear the marks. This is scabies, I once had it
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Ecosystem619:
After applying benzyl benzoate, try also Aquasulf. Aquasulf will clear the marks. This is scabies, I once had it

Thanks alot brother am so much greatful.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Ecosystem619:

Where can I get this aquasulf is in cosmetic shops or pharmacy?
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by tonididdy(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Phonescreens post=88891627][/quote]
Yes you have to reveal the raw skin underneath.
Or if you have another way to reveal the skin underneath then do it, the aim is to get the raw skin underneath the bumps
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Phonescreens:
I have been suffering this for 1 month and now
There is no capsules I haven't taken.
But finally I went to hospital the doctor check it out and gave me some drugs and injections after 6days of taken those drugs I see no improvement.
It inches me and when ever am scratching it I feel so sweetness on it.
I can scratch my penis for like 3minutes.

Please what should I do because I have spent like 35k in this still no improvement. Below are the images.
You forgot to tell us who you fvck. There is no smoke without fire cool
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

You forgot to tell us who you fvck. There is no smoke without fire cool

Is my sister that I fvcked.
Are you ok now?
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by coded06(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
pessotto:

Bro you have Scabies. I am 100% sure of it.

Get Benzyl Benzoate Cream.... 400naira
Ivermwctin....,...,.....200naira
Any Antibiotic,........... 2000
Sulphur Ointment..... 400

Tell the chemist or pharmacist to tell you how to apply d benzoate.
Also all your clothes and beddings need to be soaked in Hot Water and washed onwards from now till when you are well.

Any1 you have had close or intimate contact with should also do likewise.

Goodluck.

I just bought this ivermectin now.. with some antibiotics with Flagy.. I hope it works
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
thanks aall am fine now thanks to every one advice and instructions
am better now .
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by timid101: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Muna4real:
I suspect an STI. It might also be a common bacterial infection. I think you should go back to the hospital before it bursts. It could be painful then. Go back to the hospital or visit a medical laboratory and get a proper test done before going to the hospital.

I do not think they will burst, they'll just disappear after a while. OP can confirm this whether that is the case.

You need to do STDs tests. This is too much. And I can also spot a sore at the tip of your penis.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by timid101: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Phonescreens:
am better now .

I just saw this message. So what did you use to get rid of it?

1 Like

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by alizma: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Phonescreens:
But finally I went to hospital the doctor check it out and gave me some drugs and injections after 6days of taken those drugs I see no improvement.

Please what should I do because I have spent like 35k in this still no improvement. Below are the images.
Get lincocin uphohn, it is a strong antibiotic or take gentamicin inject. Don't mind my spellings, I am not a doc.

1 Like

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
timid101:

I just saw this message. So what did you use to get rid of it?

check all the messages you will know
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Inkling:
It is called sweetie
Candidiasis bellantis is sweetie but what I'm seeing here is not sweetie. This is what in my language we call amu egbara.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Phonescreens:

Is my sister that I fvcked.
Are you ok now?
Next time don't go raw.

1 Like

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Dogchild: 12:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Phonescreen need to give u a call smartly, how do I get ur number
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by abilolakemmy(f): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Phonescreens:

Hi. I can recommend a product that can help
Send a DM
https:///2348101109455
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Micheal332: 4:04am On May 10, 2022
I need help also
I have this thing too
Bumps on my penis and it itches though it’s getting better after I started using benzyl benzoate…but the pain when I apply it at times is very unbearable…I don’t know if anyone knows something else that works fine…I’ve taken injections and lots of drugs but still..I’m not able to use the benzyl benzoate everytime cos of the pain….
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Ntyem(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2022
Sorry bro
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by luxestrap: 12:48pm On May 10, 2022
Shop the latest apple watch case and change up your look. Choose from a variety of colors and materials. Buy now with fast, free shipping. Buy apple watch case from Luxe strap online store, designed to be more flexible and stylish for Apple users. Order Online Now!
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Mide1942: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Phonescreens Pls can I get your WhatsApp number
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Devil1Messenger: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Phonescreens:
am better now .
Baba wat and wat exactly did u use?
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Devil1Messenger: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Micheal332:
I need help also
I have this thing too
Bumps on my penis and it itches though it’s getting better after I started using benzyl benzoate…but the pain when I apply it at times is very unbearable…I don’t know if anyone knows something else that works fine…I’ve taken injections and lots of drugs but still..I’m not able to use the benzyl benzoate everytime cos of the pain….
Bro how where you able to treat it?
I'm suffering same thing now
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Devil1Messenger: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ecosystem619:
Do u apply the aqualsuf and the benzyl together?
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by monikulapo: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
That picture looks like genital warts. You should apply podophyllin cream on the warts to kill them off. It costs less than N5k and has extensive medical literature to back its effectiveness.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by lokotamak(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Phonescreens:
Pls tell us how you get ride of this
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Eazyguy34: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Please how do you get rid of this.. I am a virgin never had any sex before. And I am also experiencing this at the moment
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by saweide: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
I have a solution and am very 100% sure it works immediately....have u heard of spidex 19.?

That thing is an infection the spidex 19 will brutally kill d infection...message me now on calisterjames2018@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Sells Off Astrazeneca COVID Vaccine, Places Fresh Order From Pfizer / ‘Wear Face-Masks To Fight The Coronavirus’ - US CDC To Americans / Ladies: How To Know If You Have A Loose Vagiina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.