Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (123855 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by harsysky(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2020
life, they say, is whimsical. I met my wife when she came for pre-degree. At that first meeting, she made it clear that it might lead to marriage. I didn't key into it at first, but as the relationship progressed, and I was growing in both wisdom and age-wise, I had to make up my mind. During her NYSC, we got married.

The truth is it's not always easy, as nothing in life is quite easy, but it shaped me to understand the ups and downs of humanity. No one is perfect and anyone who leaves you while you maintain being a good person, will have lost alot( that should be your mindset). You don't have to shed tears, no matter the years wasted. Infact, it is better to realise that a relationship of 20yrs has been living on deceit on your bachelor's eve than to know it after marriage, so as to cut it off.

The reason for this long epistle is that no one , absolutely no one in this life knows the formula to living the life of this world. everything is a risk, and the more risk you take, the more you enjoy and are able to understand how your life is meant to be.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Herbephe1(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2020
she's not only using you, she's playing you as well, the came for two things in the first visit: money and sex, do not take her serious, I don't think she has left her bf, she's lying. You gave her 3k and she still complains, nah she work for u?? forget cleaning ur room, cooking for you, and those ishes... they are all part of game.
Stop giving her money for sometimes and watch how he reacts..
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by nickxtra(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2020
Zabiboy:

Which level is she??
Infact....once u r dating a girl in the university, Never take it serious...until she convocates and finish NYSC too..
If you are looking for a wife, look somewhere else....

My 2 cents tho

GL cool
You spoke my experience. If I could like this your comment 100x, I would have done it again, again and again. Your mama born you well.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by xcelentattitude(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2020
Nairalanders dey like all this kain post ehn grin

Anyways....

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Gee64: 6:18pm On May 18, 2020
Try out your luck and be less stingy and jealous.

Get her closer and let her understand that you seriously desire to marry her.

Go close to her mother and make your intention known to her.

Visit her often on campus with gifts for her and her close female friends.

Get her introduced to your own people and let them assess her.

Make her visit any time she's less busy and watch to see if she's the domestic type.

Try her with housekeep money whenever she spends up to a month or more with you and see how she manages it.....

That way you may be able to have an average assessment of her.

You must know if she's actually a wife material.

That was the tactics I used in getting my present wife more than twenty-four years ago when she came to do teaching-practice in my school which later turned to marriage-practice and later was for Real!

I don't know if such a 'formula' can still work on the present day 'Yahoo' girls oo
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by toprealman: 6:18pm On May 18, 2020
Zabiboy:

Which level is she??
Infact....once u r dating a girl in the university, Never take it serious...until she convocates and finish NYSC too..
If you are looking for a wife, look somewhere else....

My 2 cents tho

GL cool
One of the most decent girl in my class back in Uni married in our 300 level.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ofiko123(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters please sit back and let us enjoy this Thread as it unfolds.

grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ofiko123(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2020
cheesy grin now that you have had sex with her what do you want us to do
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by AuroraB(f): 6:28pm On May 18, 2020
evil1:

That girl obviously likes u even before you asked her to visit you.
Oga stop wasting that girls time.
Calling everyday builds a relationship more stronger and keeps communication level in check.
There is nothing wrong dating an undergraduate butvif its marriage it's the wrong option.
But I can notice from your writeup that your a stingy guy hiding under pretence of conservation.
A very stingy one ooo cheesy
His type would be this way and believes their girl is faithful. If she asks for money for hair, he gives her 3k, transport fare inclusive. He won't notice the hair she did is 6k and won't question the source. Sharp man undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Pedrotina11: 6:32pm On May 18, 2020
Mtcheeew nonsense...
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ayasayas(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2020
I guess she is serious but you are the problem
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by hanson27(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
Guy use ur head Mbok undecided
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
Guy use ur head Mbok
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ezilady(f): 6:35pm On May 18, 2020
Sarang:

Mechie onu nsi there!
How is she materialistic?!

7thousand?
7k and she is materialistic?!

Onye ala!!

Imagine oo,materialistic...stingy guy
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by kenny160: 6:41pm On May 18, 2020
Study
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by kolade560: 6:42pm On May 18, 2020
nobody lives in her heart here,,,, study her closely, if she's too demanding,cut her off.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Kylexy3000(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2020
This guy like story shaa
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by don10ky(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

She go like money ooo u av started spending already is too early
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by babakingsto(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2020
Guy, I swear I no kw wetin I go tell u nw.
First I wanna assume ur a low income earner or ur stingy,choose one.

Again u lied to this girl in her first date. Mehn,put urself in her shoe. U don't like sex and u lured her to sex twice on a first date.
And she demanded u send her airtime,u declined.
She expected u to keep in touch to build d affair, u declined
She even visited u without u sending tp, is a sign she needs u.
She came, u gave her 3k for? Transport or pocket money?
And, ur first approach was promising her over what ever woman can fall so cheaply " I need a wife" ur sick in the head or ur not well oriented.
Even at dt, she told u d truth that she has a boyfriend,u never respected d fact. Maybe in future if u don't control ds ur attitude,u will sleep wt another man's wife.

Believe me or not, dt girl is a potential wife.
POTENTIAL,upto u to support and build her to what u want.

That girl must come from average home where der demand is akara money.

Chaiii, guy u mean. Na u suppose get ds qstn wey u dey ask d house.
Check am nah, u no get conscience?
When ur ready to marry, learn not to show d woman all d good side of u.show her more of d bad side,if she copes wt dt,den she can enjoy the union.
If ur d type whose parents are based in d village,guy take her to ur Villa,let her see and feel ur family background, possibly assist ur parents for some days, den ur parents will help to advice u abt her.

This in all will determine if "ds" ur so called plan to wife will work or not.

Ur choice.
goodman41:

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by nwokeaugust(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2020
abbasajao:
Only God knows number of relationships Nairalander comments have scattered.
absolutely correct smiley

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by CharlesJok3r: 6:56pm On May 18, 2020
This OP is a Fvckstard.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by LiftedMan: 7:03pm On May 18, 2020
Is this how people marry themselves ?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Godblessamaechi: 7:17pm On May 18, 2020
God is love. God is merciful. God is also a consuming fire. I know this is not a popular discuss but am not surprise at all. Because I have been warned several years ago. Matthew 7:13-14
[13]“You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way.
[14]But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.
Matthew 5:30
[30]And if your hand—even your stronger hand—causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
What you need to stay free from sin and be at peace with God is Jesus. Receive Him today and He will transform your life. 2 Corinthians 5:15,17
[15]He died for everyone so that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them.
[17]This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!
God bless you for making the right decision today.

For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by manmade(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
we even had sex before going out when we came back we did have sex again
But your moniker says you're a Goodman ...
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by TanyLoe(f): 7:19pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.

Lol
If he didn't want to sex her
He would have stopped him self from doing it
She asked u for money to make her hair
U gave her 3k for hair and tp
Is 3k for the relaxer or hand work.

No be say u no wan do the transfer
Na fear no gree u
And what's bad in dating an undergraduate?

U carry her comot after u don't blow her finish because of guilt.

If u know u won't take her serious please let her know
Wic one be is she wife material
A man that can't control his dick is DAT one a husband material

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by hardon1(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2020
poster if this your story is true, i think you are the one confusing the girl. its obvious your wanted Bleep in the first place but just use marriage promise to deceive her. i pity the girl, you will end up dumping her when your are satisfied with bleeps... poor girl angry

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by PqsMike: 7:36pm On May 18, 2020
Masonkaycares:
If that 41 on your monkier is actually your age , Bros you've wasted your life. I cry for you .Am 18 BTW

You are a mumu boy..!!

U are a kid ...and your eyes are still blind to the realities of life. ....what can I say.... Ur parent feeds ur lazy ass...all u do is stay woke on nairaland all day .... I pray u don't end up getting married at 60...cos at your age... You're suppose to have a level of common Sense which you still lack at your age. 0.1% of your likes turns out better in life.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Codes151(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

grow up. You joined her on bed to preach?

Smh!

I wonder how rubbish like this gets here
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Codes151(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

grow up. You joined her on bed to preach?

Smh!

I wonder how rubbish like this gets here

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by dinachi(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

Is this even a relationship? That girl has gotten herself an Otondo Mugu that will be spending on her! You told a girl you wanted marriage, why won't she act good and nice? She has been assured a husband, though a foolish one while she galivants in School. Oga you are not yet matured for a relationship! It will end in tears! You will loose! I have seen it all!

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Estellie: 7:41pm On May 18, 2020
The 3k for hair got me grin grin grin

Oga, do u know how much hair dressers charge?? grin grin grin grin no offense buh next time, just tell her u don't have money for the hair biko..

It's obvious you don't even love this girl.

Enough said....

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by cybriz82(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.

Don't mind d ewu wey no know him left n right.u dey form sharp guy on small pikin,,,u come here dey ask for advise about who is using who..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.