Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (123878 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bellenornor(f): 7:44pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.
My mind exactly!!

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Shedybliss(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin
Na forum idaboski
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by timocruzcmbb(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2020
abbasajao:
Only God knows number of relationships Nairalander comments have scattered.

Honestly some people advice will just make you laugh �,wait una de take snuff before una advice or una go fist go smoke marijuana?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by NittyR(f): 7:55pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.

The Dude is unbearable. I'm just short of words lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by NittyR(f): 8:02pm On May 18, 2020
evil1:

That girl obviously likes u even before you asked her to visit you.
Oga stop wasting that girls time.
Calling everyday builds a relationship more stronger and keeps communication level in check.
There is nothing wrong dating an undergraduate butvif its marriage it's the wrong option.
But I can notice from your writeup that your a stingy guy hiding under pretence of conservation.
God bless you for this comment. Gosh! I can't deal undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ugwum007(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=goodman41 post=88162638]I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?[/quotet] see you stingy person like you is asking if the girl is using you. A girl you intend to marry asked for money to make her hair, you gave her 3k and still have mouth to say it. What will that do for her?
Abi is it the 3k you spent on things you both ate, which one is even what she want to use you for.
Oga abeg go and sit down. You have nothing to be used for. Na people like go dey use Sense use Brain join, Las Las una go meet people wey go chop una use una find there way.
Mtwwwwww
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by koyyess: 8:03pm On May 18, 2020
'I am looking for wife not girlfriend'.

Fish head story.

You are not a serious person at all. Did your father not teach you that when you want to date a girl properly, you don't invite her to your place alone. You take her out, talk, go for group outings?

I am sure both of you haven't sat down for good 30 minutes to talk about your life plan.

Mumu.

Lack of proper home training is worrying the both of you. You deserve each other and I hope she eats your kobo kobo till you give her a reason to dump your stingy, clueless a$$.

Fowl.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Drhighchief11: 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
Somebody should tell me what to write...
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by toprealman: 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
So you had sex......so what exactly do you want to hear from people here
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by oshorstan(f): 8:08pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

You done enter one chance
pls finish what u started
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Vaabra01(f): 8:08pm On May 18, 2020
evil1:

That girl obviously likes u even before you asked her to visit you.
Oga stop wasting that girls time.
Calling everyday builds a relationship more stronger and keeps communication level in check.
There is nothing wrong dating an undergraduate butvif its marriage it's the wrong option.
But I can notice from your writeup that your a stingy guy hiding under pretence of conservation.

Thanks ooooo...d issue is the guy and not d lady

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by richkenney: 8:09pm On May 18, 2020
Guy be guided o no dey play with girls heart any how shey u no get sista or u no go get girl child 2moro .oga respeck dat chick she lyk you
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 18, 2020
austinofo:

Yes or on the sofa since he cannot hold himself
don't be foolish because of the sore between a females thigh. The girl should be the sleeping on the floor
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by MCIU1: 8:16pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U Mega Churches In United States come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.

Leave the pigeon
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by NittyR(f): 8:19pm On May 18, 2020
royallord1:

No jokes guy.. you are just a fvçk boy..
Who has lured an innocent girl into opening her legs in the name of I wan marry you...

From what you have written you have no clue what it means to love a woman.. no plans on how to do that.. she was on her own .. you called and promised to make her your wife.. is that how you are going to be treating your wife?..
For petty things she is asking?
Have you ever bought her gifts?
Surprised her at her school too...
All I see is a guy that sees dating this girl as a privilege to her and she should be grateful about that
Thank God we still have men with brains in this country. Such insolence! This is why I urge every woman to hustle as much as they can to avoid insults from f*ckboys

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 18, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
either you are mentally challenged or financially handicapped.. 4k for hair and transport for this Buhari naija

I beg make you carry this poverty story commot for here

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by NittyR(f): 8:33pm On May 18, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
either you are mentally challenged or financially handicapped.. 4k for hair and transport for this Buhari naija

I beg make you carry this poverty story commot for here

grin grin grin....comments on this thread should not kill me with laughter.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by sugarbeesmith(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2020
@ops. you should be lucky to have girl like that who gladly receive those 2k, 3k 4k from you and yet she came visiting you while you fvcked her and she still advising you to always keep in touch with her ..

from your view I can basically conclude that you are a very stingy guy. how you go give girl 7k come think say she dey demand ...how many girl fit try that one for this buhari regime
take that girl serious and stop exposing your stingy self here.mtweew

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by willexyaho(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

grin grin grin

I want to marry a virgin, please advise me.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ogwucheveekee(f): 8:35pm On May 18, 2020
xareal:
Bro if you're looking for a wife,stay away from an undergraduate..e get why oooo
see talk o.want to spoil our market
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Bluish44(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2020
Am still trying to understand �
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by jelel6: 8:39pm On May 18, 2020
Nairaland Don kolo or watin?

This thread was posted months ago na? Abi this na time machine?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Jesse6(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2020
You can never trust an undergraduate bro
But never can tell just play along for the main time and see
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by goldensoul55: 8:53pm On May 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
The worst mistake of my life was to date a girl in the university..
Op I won't talk too much here,but all I know is that ,the girl wants to start manipulating you.. Use your head ..

I met my man before I gained admission , we got married when I was in 300L and I never cheated on him .all girls are not the same so don't generalize
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Kingchuksero: 9:08pm On May 18, 2020
I pity you. You invited her after IT, meaning she should be in final year, ordinary 2k you no fit pay if you truly admire her,she borrow come. You form say u dey press laptop,the cheap tin began to feel sleepy and couldn't ask to leave meaning she came from a far place to see you without an intimacy build up. Eventually u asked her to sleep on ur bed and immediately closed your laptop to go test the cheap cake and she let you without resisting after which u went out and spent just 3k and came and sex her again. After which you gave her 4k. If you minus the 2k she borrowed for TP it means you have her 2k.
She travelled,took risk to come have the pussy combed for 2k and you want to wife her.
She is cheap and you are trickster.
I pity d boyfriend who she already rubbished before you, that innocent guy will be foolishly spending more and loving that cheap cheat.
I think you deserve the cheap slut not the poor guy..
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Busch: 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:

Guyyyy sense no go kill you ��... see mad analysis.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Dybala11(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2020
Mr OP, it's very likely that the girl is using you to play. She will go for the highest bidder, imagine that she agreed to visit you and also cheat on her boyfriend, she supposedly left the poor guy cos she has assessed you and thought that you're more financially stable than her school boyfriend. When the time comes, probably after graduation, she will dump your sorry ass for another financially stable man, the highest bidder will surely win.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by chinnasa: 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

you think marriage for jokers and sex. Op u dont knw any about this girl only sex. I blame buhari for this.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Jgoldie: 10:01pm On May 18, 2020
Babe will you come over?

Oh
Oh
Oh
I dread those words oooo

Infact I won’t come.....I hate s....xx ehnn

I can be naughty but don’t test me by asking me to come to your house

You see this stories that comes after it,I can’t bear it,I will fall into depression straight.

Goodman41 you are a wicked man
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Paramount01(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2020
Sacchi1162:
Once you sleep with a Nigerian girl, you're automatically dating.. Nothing like one night stand in their dictionary o

Yes ooo
I am a victim of it,

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 18, 2020
men go just dey spend money anyhow, person wey u dn Bleep finish u still come dey zooooor urself unto loverboy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.