Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (123874 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:10pm On May 18, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
What's the world turned to?
Pre marital sex has become a normal thing.
People dont even hide it any longer
On nairaland, its sex sex sex.

Judgement day should kuku come fast fast

how dat wan take consign u?
na ur Toto?

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by zimakod(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2020
I will advice you to take your time with this girl. as you grow in the relationship, your heart will tell signal you if she is yours or not.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:11pm On May 18, 2020
Discreetconnect:
Guys! Have you been looking for an opportunity to meet a genuine sugar mommy who is ready to spoil you with money in exchange for sexual pleasures? Then here is an opportunity for you to meet up and get a chance to hook up with a rich sugar mummy of life

At DISCREETCONNECTS, we offer the best! And we are open to getting you connected to super rich sugar mummies in Nigeria.

Call now for your great sugar experience.
Whatsapp /call : 09021635436

mugu!
u better take down the pics of those innocent women
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Kyrestas: 10:15pm On May 18, 2020
Here are the two mean point 1 money 2 sex as you at them together it will give you a heart breakend,
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by labi1977(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2020
Wow and I thought I was stingy !!!

anyway Op forget this girl and give me her phone number...

I want to ask her something... grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by nurusystem(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2020
she is just like ur intimacy gadget but not a wife material. she is just fooling herself.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Samrid: 10:50pm On May 18, 2020
"Chop my money. You must chop my money". You remember the song right?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by explosiveskull(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
goodman41:
I went to my sister's house, met this fine and curvy girl, try to play love with her but all to no avail.
In the night it happend that we have to sleep in the same room, when she fell into deep sleep I pulled down her pant and started finggering her, the more i fingger her the more she get wet and oil like 30 minuits without her knowing what was going on, when I became too hot i wanted to insert my dick but there was no condom, so i tried to control my self, Besides her pussy was having an odour and too much wet. When i started sleeping she woke up and went to wee wee when she came back i try to romance her to see her reaction but she declined and move away from me, i be came confused if she didn't know all the finggering i have been performing on her. please girls is it possible to fingger a girl for like 1 hour without her knowing what is going on while she was sleeping?

I said it that this guy is a rapist.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by CyberG: 11:05pm On May 18, 2020
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by KayCee92(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2020
Lol, OP is like that proverbial goat that ate the yam kept under it care (but how can U keep yam close to a goat..lol). He said "I don't care about sex", but he ended up doing it. U even played a movie, U Should have known better na. Once there is tv, AC and serene atmosphere, then the gal will always sleep Off and U are always going to join her on the the bed. You are going to have sex with her then come on Nairaland to ask the now cliche questions "what should I do". Lol. The story became funny at a point though. grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ibbyys(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
goodman41:

goodman41:

. Pray and commit everything to God .
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by CrazyOptimist: 11:18pm On May 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

how dat wan take consign u?
na ur Toto?

How this one take consign you too?
Na your phone I take post?
Abi na your data I use ?
Abi na your papa nairaland I post am?

Ain't up for your shitty convo....
#drops mic
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Benwallt(m): 12:01am On May 19, 2020
Use you? In what way. She came to your house for the first tym n u polash her, how much have u spent that you are talking about use. The kind of money you are giving her that she collects with joy if you try it with another girl she will curse u n your whole for trying to impoverished her. Bo'hum lan, she gu'gurl
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ahmeera(f): 12:02am On May 19, 2020
evil1:

That girl obviously likes u even before you asked her to visit you.
Oga stop wasting that girls time.
Calling everyday builds a relationship more stronger and keeps communication level in check.
There is nothing wrong dating an undergraduate butvif its marriage it's the wrong option.
But I can notice from your writeup that your a stingy guy hiding under pretence of conservation.

Very stingy... how can he be giving a girl that left school to come visit him 4K( inclusive of TP and the borrrowed 2k) and he has the guts to say that she’s using him?? He’s crazy man!!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ghettochild(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2020
goodman41:

Listen to ur gibberish..
I slept with n gave her money, she asked for money for her hair..
And u still here asking us...
Mr Boy, u r just wasting ur time with her....
U be option num1.. Well u made urself her option
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Teetop22(f): 12:50am On May 19, 2020
goodman41:

She might be using you as the side guy���.
Enjoy the sex but remember to use protection.

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Jjohnson777: 12:52am On May 19, 2020
What might a woman look for when considering a prospective marriage mate?

For example, a woman might ask, “What kind of reputation does this man have? Who are his friends? Does he display self-control? How does he treat elderly persons? What kind of family does he come from? How does he interact with them? What is his attitude toward money? Does he abuse alcoholic beverages? Is he temperamental, even violent? What religious responsibilities does he have, and how does he handle them? Could I deeply respect him?”​—Leviticus 19:32; Proverbs 22:29; 31:23; Ephesians 5:3-5, 33; 1 Timothy 5:8; 6:10; Titus 2:6, 7.

What might a man look for when considering a prospective marriage mate?

A man might ask, “Does this woman display love and respect for God? Is she capable of caring for a home? What will her family expect of us? Is she wise, industrious, thrifty? What does she talk about? Is she genuinely concerned about the welfare of others, or is she self-centered, a busybody? Is she trustworthy? Is she willing to submit to headship, or is she stubborn, perhaps even rebellious?”​—Proverbs 31:10-31; Luke 6:45; Ephesians 5:22, 23; 1 Timothy 5:13; 1 Peter 4:15.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:54am On May 19, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.
I support this motion

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by kennyclassic: 1:22am On May 19, 2020
You asked for it, so it’s playing out the way you want it. You said what you want is a wife and not a girlfriend. Correct me if I’m wrong. The girl is already playing the tune of a Wife for you. You clearly wanted the sex too... just enjoy while it lasts. My guess is that you don’t love this girl. It’s better you clear the air before she gets in too deep.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:14am On May 19, 2020
Very soon you go marry and start to dey post stuff like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/5857711/wife-trying-ruin-career-within#89543812
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by MansoryMX(m): 3:16am On May 19, 2020
goodman41:

angry

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bendolla: 4:54am On May 19, 2020
goodman41:

girls will see a retard lke ths one and still jump into marraige then later they will start disturbing us with stupid topics on front page. how can a guy with his normal senses give a girl he knows is a student 3k for hair and transport? after fucking her, u never called for like a week and when she called asking for common recharge card, u said you cant. aburo, please give me the girl number let me advice her abeg
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bendolla: 4:57am On May 19, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.
the guy is legit annoying . after reading his post i felt like s;apping the aka gum bastard

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bigfish3k: 4:59am On May 19, 2020
mechanics:
hahahah, so every men she meets on her first date and she eventually sleeps with them, you called that one like abi.
And who told you is every man she sleeps with on a first day

My friend this only happens if a girl has likes you even before you toast her
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by mechanics(m): 5:12am On May 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

And who told you is every man she sleeps with on a first day

My friend this only happens if a girl has likes you even before you toast her
hmmmmm, nothing like that, no matter how she like you, it's not a lisence to take advantage of her.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Augustine112(m): 5:21am On May 19, 2020
chail, na like this marriage take dey startoo
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bigfish3k: 5:25am On May 19, 2020
mechanics:
hmmmmm, nothing like that, no matter how she like you, it's not a lisence to take advantage of her.
Once a girl likes you she falls in everything for you, she will let you lead the way. You should enjoy it while it lasts and don't do the mistake of taking her for granted because that is when she will stop and you start crying that she has changed.

Just enjoy her surrender to you and pray she continues
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by mechanics(m): 5:25am On May 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

Once a girl likes you she falls in everything for you, she will let you lead the way. You should enjoy it while it lasts and don't do the mistake of taking her for granted because that is when she will stop and you start crying that she has changed.

Just enjoy her surrender to you and pray she continues
hmmmmm, funny you.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Drabrah(m): 5:32am On May 19, 2020
goodman41:

Are you sure u're not the one trying 2 use the girl?
After u tricked her 2 coman take banana then started behaving funny.
Bros, change ur ways.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ikennafabian651(m): 5:33am On May 19, 2020
My brother d only thing i can tell u nw is to stay clear from all these school girls coz dey re sumtin else oooo if u truly lv her. Wait for her until she is done wit her education. E get why øøøöo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.