Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Gov Wike Must Stop Sharing Two Pack Of Indomie As Pallative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike Must Stop Sharing Two Pack Of Indomie As Pallative (478 Views)

Abuja Master Plan: Why Wike Must Demolish Aso Villa – Bwala / Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike Must Stop Sharing Two Pack Of Indomie As Pallative by Confirmedzombie: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
STOP SHARING TWO(2) PACK OF INDOMIE..

Port Harcourt based human right activist Samuel John send strong warning to Rivers State Government....

Is a big shame and a disgrace to Rivers State government under the leadership of Governor Nyesom Wike to share two PACK of indomie to Rivers people to stay at home due to the outbreak of deadly corona virus....

Rivers state government does not care for their citizen, I wonder what a family of 6,7,8 & 9 will do with just an ordinary two PACK of indomie...

If this thing is not handle properly, many Rivers people will die of hunger...
I urged rivers state government to step up and do the necessary thing before we die of hunger...

https://www.facebook.com/100048222706327/posts/124747955809294/

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Must Stop Sharing Two Pack Of Indomie As Pallative by Finnese001: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Apc and propaganda
Re: Gov Wike Must Stop Sharing Two Pack Of Indomie As Pallative by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
STOP SHARING TWO(2) PACK OF INDOMIE..

Port Harcourt based human right activist Samuel John send strong warning to Rivers State Government....

Is a big shame and a disgrace to Rivers State government under the leadership of Governor Nyesom Wike to share two PACK of indomie to Rivers people to stay at home due to the outbreak of deadly corona virus....

Rivers state government does not care for their citizen, I wonder what a family of 6,7,8 & 9 will do with just an ordinary two PACK of indomie...

If this thing is not handle properly, many Rivers people will die of hunger...
I urged rivers state government to step up and do the necessary thing before we die of hunger...

https://www.facebook.com/100048222706327/posts/124747955809294/

What about your own Governor?
Re: Gov Wike Must Stop Sharing Two Pack Of Indomie As Pallative by jodeci(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Most APC guys are plain idiots,items are yet to be shared i wonder where this anus is premesing his baseless accusation on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Must Stop Sharing Two Pack Of Indomie As Pallative by Jostoman: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
APC have shifted their attention to governor WIKE when their plans could not work out against the choosen one SEYI MAKINDE.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Despite Lockdown, Social Distancing Fails In Lagos / "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. / Breaking News: President M. Buhari Extends Lockdown For The Next 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.