Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets (142283 Views)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tetrahedron: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
azadus18:
dz virus is jst exposing most of d countries we tag "Big" imagine sum1 wud travel to Ecuador nd be bragging here, Death toll below 200 dey cannot handle..if not for d Bad leadership we av in dis country , we suppose to be one of d super powers of d world...

Ha “ma pe padi e ni ole”-“dont call your friend a lazy man”
Just pray it doesn’t get to this level in Lagos if not, you can kiss Lagos goodbye

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
hmmmm
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
if our curve starts rising, it will not be cardboard - shebi we dump dead bodies by the road all the time. it will be much, much worse
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by sulaak(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
izzou:
sad

300+ and and their government can't cope?

These ones and Nigerian government are in the same WhatsApp group.

I pray this nonsense leaves earth. It's tiring abeg

300 is the number that they have counted. The country is useless and corrupt like Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Neoteny7: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Explorers, your postings are always grim and macabre.

Lighten up, dude. The world needs something cheerful every now and then.

Cat videos are always funny. Post more cats!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by dustmalik: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Death toll so far today. It keeps getting worse everyday

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
kwinp:

Please forgive the bitchy ass-licking ornicus. He was depressed for more than 6 months due to loss of job caused by his ITK, like he always displayed in this forum, and this coronavirus pandemic has worsen his bad condition.

dude, are you hungry? let me send you something in this harsh period. i know the hunger wiring you no go get part 2.

you misgendered punk stalking me like a queer self-servicer grin grin

see how you were desperately counting the days until i came back

better find your way back to a sexuality thread. your intellect end at negotiating 1k with scarlet women

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by CAPSLOCKED: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
stagger:

Go and read Leviticus Chapter 13 and tell me whether what God said to Moses and Aaron concerning how to quarantine sick Israelites is any different from what is being done today.

THE BIBLE IS NOT THE ULTIMATE MANUAL OF THE EARTH.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by busco59: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
it still baffles me when people say where is God? Why can't he just make it stop?
They abandoned the creator and believed in science, do whatever they like, fornicate, embezzle, maim, kill and they still want this God they abandon to save them? Hmm a seyi o wu ni OLORUN, God we believe in you, pls intervene
Yeah they try to disprove his existence, but when things go bad they want the same GOD the say don't exist to intervene. Let science save them, I been the believe all this science of thing until recently, science isn't as we thought. The virologist that houses virus say the do so because only by so doing can you get the antidote, but I still no know why the haven't come out with coro antidote.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by OdefaGirl(f): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dear Lord,
I thank you for your love and mercy towards my country..... stretch out your mercies upon these nations with unimaginable situations of this Covid 19.
Amen

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by DorianD(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Am sure you'll still find Igbo men in that city
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
it still baffles me when people say where is God? Why can't he just make it stop?
They abandoned the creator and believed in science, do whatever they like, fornicate, embezzle, maim, kill and they still want this God they abandon to save them? Hmm a seyi o wu ni OLORUN, God we believe in you, pls intervene
I'm sorry to say it but your knowledge of the word of God is very limited. Kindly take several seats back if you've got nothing else to contribute

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by medinho: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
[b][/b]Oga religious beliefs are not worthless. Hope you're seeing what's happening to your so called develop countries amidst all thier facilities. It's evident that God is already helping Nigeria abi u think it's this ur lockdown and handwashing that have preserved us this far.. Think again
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE LAUGHING OVER THIS SITUATION.

-- THEY'RE SAYING THE GOVERNMENT WANT TO DEFRAUD US WITH THE "HOAX", AND THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE CORONAVIRUS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING THE CORONA IS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF MALARIA.
-- THEY'RE SAYING THE VIRUS HAS GOT NOTHING ON BLACKS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING WE'RE COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, AND NO EVIL WILL SEE US IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE WE'RE SPECIAL.

IT IS NOT THE VIRUS THAT WILL KILL US FIRST. IT IS IGNORANCE, AND WORTHLESS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by watchindelta(m): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Nigeria is even more better than this small country, wetin we no go see, what is their Population?
na small poor country of 17mil and Ecuador hot oh ppl still dey die

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by toprealman: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
This happens when elected leaders fail to get their priorities right and the masses decide to play deaf and dumb.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Image123(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE BIBLE IS NOT THE ULTIMATE MANUAL OF THE EARTH.

E pain am. cheesy
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Hopebringer: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

-- THEY'RE SAYING THE GOVERNMENT WANT TO DEFRAUD US WITH THE "HOAX", AND THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE CORONAVIRUS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING WE'RE COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, AND NO EVIL WILL SEE US IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE WE'RE SPECIAL.

IT IS NOT THE VIRUS THAT WILL KILL US FIRST. IT IS IGNORANCE, AND WORTHLESS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

Because Nigerians are idiots

angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by tuoky: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOD bless you. Exactly my point.. The media is playing scripts here.. So Ecuador doesn't have a morgue that can accommodate a 1000 deaths?
Macsjebs:

Wow, really serious...

I understand the severity now having read your comment

But, their death toll hasn't got to the level that warrants these...while not disputing, just saying we also need to put in mind how good the whites are at 'playing their scripts'

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

why are you so quick to introduce the religious angle to this, or are the churches and mosques not closed already? Baba all the countries that have high number of cases and high number of deaths, are you saying that they don't wash their hands and have good hygiene? Prayers is the extra confidence that believers have when they have followed all the socially acceptable hygiene procedures....you don't have to make anybody guilty for that....go and fix your life, religion shouldn't be your headache, wash your hands instead..... thanks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Lcf69(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
izzou:
sad

300+ and and their government can't cope?

These ones and Nigerian government are in the same WhatsApp group.

I pray this nonsense leaves earth. It's tiring abeg

Guy!!! You really gat me by "The same WhatsApp Group"U made my Day, thanks n GODB... Pinned.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Toosure70: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
God have mercy on us
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Isoduwa(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

So this thing is still spreading, seems no end in sight yet.

See how dirty and filthy the whole place is, it seems Ecuador is a junior shithole to Nigeria

Lord have mercy

If you need where pure like gold enter heaven
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Xisnin(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
tillaman:
I don’t know why we are this lucky in Nigeria na human being they package like parcel like this

honestly most Nigerians never took this whole Covid-19 serious, even OBJ said it’s not in Nigeria, Chai Ecuador, God rest the soul of the dead and heal the sick/afflicted

Nigeria
OBJ never said that.
Don't spread fake news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Alvin212(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
When it start lagoss will be worst hit

So I ain't troubled a bit

Afonjaaazy
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by CAPSLOCKED: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
medinho:
[b][/b]Oga religious beliefs are not worthless. Hope you're seeing what's happening to your so called develop countries amidst all thier facilities. It's evident that God is already helping Nigeria abi u think it's this ur lockdown and handwashing that have preserved us this far.. Think again

AFTER THE VIRUS PASSES, WE GO BACK TO PACKING BODIES FROM ENDLESS ROAD ACCIDENTS, HERDSMEN ATTACK, CHURCH BOMBINGS AND ALL WHAT NOT.

A BILLION CAN DIE IN OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES TODAY, AND TOMORROW, THEY'LL STILL SHOW THEY'RE AHEAD OF US IN EVERYTHING. NIGERIA MAY BE AS GREAT AS ORDINARY IRAN, BUT NOT IN OUR LIFETIME.

WE'RE LIGHTYEARS BACKWARD, AND THERE'S NOTHING RELIGION OR PRAYERS CAN DO TO EVER MAKE US BETTER.

OH, YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN THOSE OTHER COUNTRIES? MAY I INFORM YOU THAT THERE ARE MANY COUNTRIES THAT HAVE RECORDED ZERO CASES? HOW IS IT THAT THE GOD OF YOUR RELIGION IS HELPING US WHEN WE'RE APPROACHING THE 300 MARK, WITH THE NUMBERS INCREASING EVERYDAY LIKE NEW CHURCH BRANCHES?

DON'T EVEN REPLY. SAVE YOUR FAIL.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Reptyle(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Someone needs to arrest all of those people running around on Gbagada expressway in the name of exercise and show them these pictures and other horrible pictures from across the world.

Perhaps where simple common sense has failed to work and get them to sit their asses at home, some good old shock therapy will! angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
tuoky:
GOD bless you. Exactly my point.. The media is playing scripts here.. So Ecuador doesn't have a morgue that can accommodate a 1000 deaths?
Its not even up to 200 deaths in Ecuador yet

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Image123(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Alvin212:
When it start lagoss will be worst hit

So I ain't troubled a bit

Afonjaaazy

It came all the way from China to Nigeria, U.S and Europe. How far is your place from Lagos? Don't be naive.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by bmdmixer: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
n people are gathering to jog

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by dukeprince50: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Explorers:
Residents were even forced to use cardboard boxes as coffins as Ecuador's official death toll hit 172 with at least 3,500 confirmed cases.
those carton-like things I'm seeing, are they coffins?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Xisnin(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
comshots:
What some people are saying is that government will use the covik 1.9 to loot money which they have started already.
How does that help us stop the virus?

In a country with majority illiterates what those irresponsible
statements translates to is that the virus is a hoax and people
won't take it seriously until mass deaths occur.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by dukeprince50: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AFTER THE VIRUS PASSES, WE GO BACK TO PACKING BODIES FROM ENDLESS ROAD ACCIDENTS, HERDSMEN ATTACK, CHURCH BOMBINGS AND ALL WHAT NOT.

A BILLION CAN DIE IN OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES TODAY, AND TOMORROW, THEY'LL STILL SHOW THEY'RE AHEAD OF US IN EVERYTHING. NIGERIA MAY BE AS GREAT AS ORDINARY IRAN, BUT NOT IN OUR LIFETIME.

WE'RE LIGHTYEARS BACKWARD, AND THERE'S NOTHING RELIGION OR PRAYERS CAN DO TO EVER MAKE US BETTER.

OH, YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN THOSE OTHER COUNTRIES? MAY I INFORM YOU THAT THERE ARE MANY COUNTRIES THAT HAVE RECORDED ZERO CASES? HOW IS IT THAT THE GOD OF YOUR RELIGION IS HELPING US WHEN WE'RE APPROACHING THE 300 MARK, WITH THE NUMBERS INCREASING EVERYDAY LIKE NEW CHURCH BRANCHES?

DON'T EVEN REPLY. SAVE YOUR FAIL.
lol, numbers increasing like church branches? I don laff tire

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina / How To Cure Apollo / When Is "Safe Period?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.