Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets (142290 Views)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Edusouls(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Now u understand what it really means when we are told to fear God ?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by maasoap(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
kaluxy007:
Corona the first time you want to Aso rock, the shot you fired was a miss. Pls go back there and this time deliver a headshot...Amen

You never know, you may probably end up on the side of your street before this thing is over. People in Aso Rock are safer than you, and will have access to the scanty ventilators in the country before you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Eriggs: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Flyingngel:
Oh! my God.
I pray Nigeria don't reach this level otherwise there will be no Nigeria again.
dats y u should sit your ass at home for now

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by maasoap(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
iamphilips:
Wish Nigerians could see this and take this more serious.

They are busy shouting hunger up and down, many still think it's a joke, even some people here are falling for all sorts of conspiracy theories

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by foleskay(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Many countries never took the virus serious initially, especially Africa and Latin America. Up till now Brazilian president Bolsonaro still thinks covid 19 is still being overhyped despite having close to 500 deaths. Most Asian countries are gradually freeing from the virus now because they too drastic action at initial stage, especially south korea. This month would be the peak bfore it starts to fall hopefully!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by maasoap(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
it still baffles me when people say where is God? Why can't he just make it stop?
They abandoned the creator and believed in science, do whatever they like, fornicate, embezzle, maim, kill and they still want this God they abandon to save them? Hmm a seyi o wu ni OLORUN, God we believe in you, pls intervene

Perhaps, your olorun is angry. Lol

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Makavelli25:
And some foolish people are going to market tomorow here in ogun

Are there any government or private officials going from home to home to help the residents replenish the basic items needed at home, that includes food? If no, they need to go out and get stuff, that includes you too. Caution is just the watchword

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Dearlord(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
I hope Nigerian Govt are watching
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by olax02(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
ornicus:

Until we start dying in the streets no one will understand anything
until it start properly in ASO ROCK our looters pilitician won't take it serious...Almighty COVID19..pls go back to Aso and begin to flog them. Amen.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Roon9(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
izzou:
sad

300+ and and their government can't cope?

These ones and Nigerian government are in the same WhatsApp group.

I pray this nonsense leaves earth. It's tiring abeg

I thought I read it wrong

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by pseudaria: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

So this thing is still spreading, seems no end in sight yet.

See how dirty and filthy the whole place is, it seems Ecuador is a junior shithole to Nigeria

Lord have mercy

Anywhere black people are gathered will always look like a shithole, even in the USA like west Los Angeles, Detroit, new Orleans, Mississippi, etc. The curse of Ham

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by mchc1001: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
you see, I don't wanna trade insults with you and believe me, you won't get a draw.
I said my opinion, the best you could have done is say yours and move on.
It still baffles me the type of home training people like you were given.
I edited and corrected your post cos I don't wanna sound like you.
Pls respect yourself

Most of you have been trained to deceive yourselves that you have a relationship with God and that you understand the nature of God.

You don’t. You do not know why bad things happen to some people and not to others. It is not because you are better at praying, supplication, or anything else .

There is nothing as disgusting to me as when people in their myopic minds try to ascribe why bad things happen to other people.

It is called the just cause fallacy.

If you are going to proudly push a bad things are your fault narrative, expect to be called out on it.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Buskete:
@Explorers... You're thread title says COVID-91 ...... undecided
He's a human after all.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Subonbon(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
iamphilips:
Wish Nigerians could see this and take this more serious.
abi my brother and some fools still keep saying covid 19 is a scam... God help us all

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by CanadaOrBust: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

China had far worse figures but we didn't see such

Well, not exactly.. see below

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Trimque2k1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Explorers:
Health workers in protective gear remove a dead body.

Coffins wrapped in plastic were seen on the pavement as relatives lined up for a funeral outside a cemetary.
Wether it was created or not isn't just time China start apologising to the rest of the world for bringing this plague upon humanity because of their stupid taste to life...

E dey do say like we stop to dey blame odas people but face China with different curses...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by deavicky(m): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
tillaman:
I don’t know why we are this lucky in Nigeria na human being they package like parcel like this

honestly most Nigerians never took this whole Covid-19 serious, even OBJ said it’s not in Nigeria, Chai Ecuador, God rest the soul of the dead and heal the sick/afflicted

Nigeria
seriously there sense in what OBJ says, because if really this stuff has entered Nigeria, considering the number of contact an average Nigeria makes in a day and our poor medical services a lot of persons would have died since the first case was recorded. Except our immune system suppress it.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
MrToothBrush:
Welcome. This kind of thread will let Nigerians understand better

Covid is deadly and it spreads faster than anything

Exactly
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by TruthSpeaker: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
I HOPE WITH THIS PEOPLE NOW UNDERSTAND THE ESSENCE OF LOCKDOWN.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by NairaMaster1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Explorers:
Bodies are left to rot on the side of the road as officials struggle to cope with coronavirus deaths in an Ecuadorian city.

At least 150 corpses were left on the street or kept in the homes of grieving relatives in Guayaquil as the deadly bug ravages the horror-struck port city.

The bodies were placed on the roadside in the desperate hope that authorities would be able to take them away but removals take up to three days due to a backlog.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8191113/Dozens-bodies-left-streets-Ecuadorian-city-officials-struggle-cope.html?ito=social-facebook

Thank you for this post.

Thomas Nigerians should take note
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Rexnegro(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
God please have mercy on us
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by kemi68403: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by dustmalik: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Hezmatosky: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Maybe the just install their 5G
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by deavicky(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Another thing that bothers me again in Nigeria
, is the way they building isolation centres all over Nigeria. Instead of going into research like every other country to come up with possible cure, we are building isolation centres to keep people. Those doing research do not have too heads.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerians are taking this virus like a joke. This virus is more deadly than hiv

One person told me it doesn’t affect blacks. When I sent her data of blacks dead in uk and USA, she could not utter a word.

In 6 weeks to 2 months time, we will be having upto 1000 deaths in a day in Nigeria. Mark my words.

Here in Uk, 5 weeks ago, we registered the first death.

Today 7th April we registered 700plus deaths in one day.

Nigerians stay at home. STAY AT HOME. STAY AT HOME.

I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY . ITSSO SAD SEEING NIGERIANS JOKING WITH THIS VIRUS

GOSH, I WEEP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Krixon: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stop believing every thing you see
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by ArewaGoon: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Babacele:
God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by DarkJeddi(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
simplepee:
Very scary. embarassed embarassed

We are really lucky because if this thing hit us as hard as some countries, we'd have all been dead now.
Keep your fingers crossed,the worst is not over.. shocked
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by KingWarri: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE LAUGHING OVER THIS SITUATION.

-- THEY'RE SAYING THE GOVERNMENT WANT TO DEFRAUD US WITH THE "HOAX", AND THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE CORONAVIRUS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING THE CORONA IS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF MALARIA.
-- THEY'RE SAYING THE VIRUS HAS GOT NOTHING ON BLACKS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING WE'RE COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, AND NO EVIL WILL SEE US IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE WE'RE SPECIAL.

IT IS NOT THE VIRUS THAT WILL KILL US FIRST. IT IS IGNORANCE, AND WORTHLESS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina / How To Cure Apollo / When Is "Safe Period?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.