Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... (12069 Views)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / My Landlord's Daughter Is About To Kill Me. Help! / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
So i relocated away from family partially to a small place and its been peaceful for somewhile until i saw my landlord''s daughter

She's just looking perfect, the same tribe and of very good cheer.

I dont wanna be a flirt so i am eagerly waiting to meet my own paragon of beauty

I told you guys in my previous post of how i asked a close friend out. Well, it didn't work out so thats why am considering this lady.

Shes a mature lady and she's given me bright greenlights

So i am here to ask you guys how to know what a lady is after me for. I wanna know if she's after money, good looks, sex or just companionship because all i need now is companionship.
Feel free to ask me questions that might help
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by richidinho(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
She is after

1. Money

2. plenty money

3. More Money

4. A lot of money

5. Spending money on her lavishly

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Freelane33(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
You’re a bad guy grin grin
richidinho:
She is after

1. Money

2. plenty money

3. More Money

4. A lot of money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Angelacruz: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ask her first
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Angelacruz:
Ask her first
Okay
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by drezzyx(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Remembering my past now with all my landlords daughters.
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by lilfort(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
evry nairalander and landlord daughter
did dey use am do us

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Be friendly with her while trying to sleep with her. Don't ask her out, just flow with the rhythm

1 Like

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by CheedyJ(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why don't u talk to her first & see what she has to offer...but I'd advice that if u don't want anything serious pls,stay clear...

4 Likes

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by calabaman(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why are landlord daughters always HOT.

angry sad sad
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Thermodynamics(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Your topic is misleading.
however, just so you know, all Nigerian women are after MONEY.
They may like some other things in a man but 95% of their decision when it comes to choosing a man, is the size of the guy's pocket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Sam2001: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Can you spend 1-3hrs daily online and you can be making at least 2k daily from your smartphone
Drop your WhatsApp number for info our WhatsApp number or join the group through the link below for full details.

� Are you short of cash. ?

I am teaching 50 of my viewers how to make � N10,000 daily using their same phone on a website.

Once 50 is reached. I wouldn't attend to anyone again.

This 50 viewers will get direct mentorship for a week.

https:///KKgXkpQc98vGDoFCznv7Dm

1 Like

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Dilijingsly(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
lilfort:
evry nairalander and landlord daughter
did dey use am do us

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by AfroKnight: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
You write like someone who has held microphone to preach at a Christian fellowship service before.

Okay.

You know beauty is just the paint of the car.

Nobody buys a car because it’s red or blue. People check the important conditions of the car. The sound of the engine, the mileage, AC, type of transmission, etc.

Open your eyes bro. Let yourself look beyond she’s beautiful. Be honest with yourself. If you see an unflattering side to her, don’t ignore. Take note of all red flags as you go into the relationship. If she’s materialistic, bro, you will end up employing her as your girlfriend before you realise it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Dalexicographer(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2020
This quarantine period has cut off most people's income, but as for those of us who have been working from home as freelancers, we're rarely hit and now's the time to focus more on earning..
And if you want to start working from home and earning money as a freelancer, you have to create an Upwork and PayPal account which needs approval before you earn, D.M me to create an Upwork and PayPal account and get approved on less than 10 minutes for as low as 10k.!
And I teach affiliate marketing and E-commerce Dropshipping with Shopify.
You can earn from home for real guys! No jokes.!
D.M me on whatsapp to begin... Number in signature.
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Op once her parents finds out all you will later need is just 6 fits lobatan angry

1 Like

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2020
drezzyx:
Wow and you are still alive angry
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 07, 2020
richidinho:
She is after

1. Money

2. plenty money

3. More Money

4. A lot of money

Wayray grin
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by drezzyx(m): 5:58am On Apr 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Wow and you are still alive angry
Do you xpect me to die.
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by ChewingStick(m): 6:08am On Apr 07, 2020
what kind of light is she giving you; "the fvck me light"? grin bro, forget what she wants! What do you want?
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by missimelda01(f): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2020
Can't you start from friendship? Everything mustn't be about money and sex tuehh

1 Like

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Dalexicographer(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
See signature guys... shocked
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ancientbeing:
So i relocated away from family partially to a small place and its been peaceful for somewhile until i saw my landlord''s daughter

She's just looking perfect, the same tribe and of very good cheer.

I dont wanna be a flirt so i am eagerly waiting to meet my own paragon of beauty

I told you guys in my previous post of how i asked a close friend out. Well, it didn't work out so thats why am considering this lady.

Shes a mature lady and she's given me bright greenlights

So i am here to ask you guys how to know what a lady is after me for. I wanna know if she's after money, good looks, sex or just companionship because all i need now is companionship.
Feel free to ask me questions that might help
Ask her out and well, keep good friends with her and give the question thing later. Ask if she's interested for the type of relationship you're looking for
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by mechanics(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
If you like then you can approach her, you can meet your colleagues who are married to give you some tips to truly know a wife material.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Vulcanheph(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Uncledare4:
Be friendly with her while trying to sleep with her. Don't ask her out, just flow with the rhythm
LEGEND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Ask her out and well, keep good friends with her and give the question thing later. Ask if she's interested for the type of relationship you're looking for
Expert!
So simple
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
drezzyx:
Bad man dem
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Uncledare4:
nah. Nothing more than light romance. Am not out for a f*ck buddy
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
calabaman:
Why are landlord daughters always HOT.

angry sad sad

Abi o. They are mostly pampered pikins
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
AfroKnight:
You write like someone who has held microphone to preach at a Christian fellowship service before.

Okay.

You know beauty is just the paint of the car.

Nobody buys a car because it’s red or blue. People check the important conditions of the car. The sound of the engine, the mileage, AC, type of transmission, etc.

Open your eyes bro. Let yourself look beyond she’s beautiful. Be honest with yourself. If you see an unflattering side to her, don’t ignore. Take note of all red flags as you go into the relationship. If she’s materialistic, bro, you will end up employing her as your girlfriend before you realise it.
noted bro
Re: My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
ChewingStick:
what kind of light is she giving you; "the fvck me light"? grin
bro, forget what she wants! What do you want?
I think its that kind of light but i need a wifey material to sew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married / A Secret Only A Few Know. / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.