Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 PM

CONVID _ 19, A Decree In The Universe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONVID _ 19, A Decree In The Universe (147 Views)

I Decree In The Name Of God / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CONVID _ 19, A Decree In The Universe by Confirmedzombie: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oh! Honourable Corona virus.
Commander in Chief of viruses.
Able and Capable COVIIIII 19.
The lion himself.
Above the law himself.
The worldwide nightmare.
Omechiri airport uwa nile.
Odogwu 1 of China.
Ogbara uwa gharii 1.
Obata-Osu 1 na uwa nile.
Afu dimkpa afu agbagba oria.
He that humbles the world's securities.
He that gives the entire world emergency public holidays.
He that commands all kukere husbands to stay at home.
Our runs girls and side chicks are now emergency born again.
I duff my cap for you Hon. Corona. Chop knuckle abeg! (Hope I am wearing hand glove)
I call you total shutdown..

The only virus that humbled Nigerian politicians.
For the first time in history, You have made the politicians remain in Naija for treatment.
You have made our pastors to be quiet. Chaii.
You have made politicians to forget their party affiliation, we no longer hear APC or PDP.
You have brought back humanity and unity amongst Christians and Muslims, the rich and poor, husbands and wives. Lol.
Nigerians are pleading you to leave our country,��biko nwokeoma. You've been tested and trusted. We have learnt our lesson, especially our politicians. They will fix our hospitals with immediate effect.
Pls. have pity on us and go back to your coven.
Anyi afugo na anya ma kweta. (Now, we believe your weight)
Biko buru ngwogwo gi puo before all our ladies go carry belle finish.
Please carry your luggage and go, hunger wants to finish us inside house. We are begging you in the name of God.
Amen����.
Re: CONVID _ 19, A Decree In The Universe by Finnese001: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Quarantine Centres And Call Off Holiday; Idleness And Hunger Kills / Fight Against Spread Of Covid-19 In Nigeria: Issues And Factors Hindering Succes / Covid19: Fulani Group Seeks Intervention For Member In Rural Settlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.