Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? (5482 Views)

Model Revealling The Spiritual Cage Of Jehovah, Allah And Other Religious Gods / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by finalboss(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
OtemAtum:
You say mortal man as if you don't know that our souls are immortal, only one bodies are mortal. My body will lie down six feet under the earth, not my soul.

Jehovah's brothers and sisters who are science oriented imprisoned him. Atum, Chaleb, Olorun, Chukwu, Nzame, Nyame, Euchlydes, Ephradite, Jupiter and many other beings who once existed the same time Jehovah was created have imprisoned him so that science can reign supreme on the earth to bid religion goodbye.
, When you had the ulcer, did you take any medication at all? What is the proof that you were healed in a church? Did you use medication in a space of one month before you got the cure? Your sister you said was dead, was she clinically certified dead? I need all these to ascertain the truth.
How can a prisoner like Jehovah judge me Otem, the greatest of all gods at this period of time? Hell fire does not exist, being quenched millions of years back by the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY which created Jehovah and Allah your gods. May the Light of God reveal the truth to you someday. Peace cool
Wonder what a god is doing on nairaland, don't you have other important things to attend to Like god stuffs

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:48am On May 01, 2020
finalboss:

Wonder what a god is doing on nairaland, don't you have other important things to attend to Like god stuffs
Even Paul the apostle who invented your religion mentioned that "ye are gods". Don't you understand?
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:50am On May 01, 2020
finalboss:

And the Psalmist said same too. Read Psalm 82: 6. And it's a pity that you don't know that you are a God greater than Jehovah whom you worship. It's a pity undecided
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:09am On May 02, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 6days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by drLammy(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2020
I have a question bro... What's the implication according to you if Jehovah isn't caged? Does it mean hthe Gods still has influence over men till before he was caged?is it that people won't believe in the massive impact of science if he's still around?

I sent you a mail also please respond... THANKS
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 2:36pm On May 02, 2020
drLammy:
I have a question bro... What's the implication according to you if Jehovah isn't caged? Does it mean hthe Gods still has influence over men till before he was caged?is it that people won't believe in the massive impact of science if he's still around?

For humanity to remain in religion, people of great words must be born into the world to continue to make one religion or the other stay relevant in the world. These people are reincarnates of the people who supported religion and are still in support of it. They grow up to take religion up and make it go far in the world. People like TB Joshua, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Kenneth Copeland, Adeboye and thousands of them who make religions go rampant today are reincarnates of past beings who support religion. But now that millions of beings in support of religion are encaged, including Jehovah and Allah, lesser people will be born to take up religion, rather more scientifically oriented reincarnates will be born to take science to a greater height.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 2:36pm On May 02, 2020
drLammy:

Did you send the mail to otem2016@gmail.com? I will check.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by drLammy(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
OtemAtum:
Did you send the mail to otem2016@gmail.com? I will check.

Yes I Sent it to this email .. But don't you think religion has been a good medium to put mankind in a place to be a bit kind to one another?.. For the fear of the unknown. Even as we know how religion has been a bane to the development and civilization of Humans I feel at the same time it has been able to checkmate some wickedness among humans as religious people still hold paradise in a high esteem although I know we have bad people practising spirituality..
Don't you think with no spirituality or little spirituality and nothing to look up to your God to, in favour and rewards that can earn you paradise won't the whole earth go in disarray especially Africa...

Do you believe in Karma? Do you believe in "Nature has a way in balancing things".. I'm sorry for those questions I'm just curious about a lot of things... Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 3:41pm On May 02, 2020
drLammy:

Yes I Sent it to this email .. But don't you think religion has been a good medium to put mankind in a place to be a bit kind to one another?.. For the fear of the unknown. Even as we know how religion has been a bane to the development and civilization of Humans I feel at the same time it has been able to checkmate some wickedness among humans as religious people still hold paradise in a high esteem although I know we have bad people practising spirituality..
Don't you think with no spirituality or little spirituality and nothing to look up to your God to, in favour and rewards that can earn you paradise won't the whole earth go in disarray especially Africa...

Do you believe in Karma? Do you believe in "Nature has a way in balancing things".. I'm sorry for those questions I'm just curious about a lot of things... Thanks

Spirituality should be a personal matter. When a set of people start using spirituality for an obscure end and wanting people to live within the dictates of their ideas, it becomes religion. Religion is not the reason why people are good. People are supposed to be naturally good. Even religion can make people worse. Look at what Mohammed and the old testament teach: killing one another, destroying other towns, villages and nations because they don't accept your god, etc. People who are not naturally good and compliant will be good when a country makes law and implements their laws. So in this way, you will be good, either by nature or by working laws. Religion also spreads a lot of lies and falsehood, having no religion will curtail that. Lies will be reduced to the barest minimum.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by drLammy(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2020
OtemAtum:

Spirituality should be a personal matter. When a set of people start using spirituality for an obscure end and wanting people to live within the dictates of their ideas, it becomes religion. Religion is not the reason why people are good. People are supposed to be naturally good. Even religion can make people worse. Look at what Mohammed and the old testament teach: killing one another, destroying other towns, villages and nations because they don't accept your god, etc. People who are not naturally good and compliant will be good when a country makes law and implements their laws. So in this way, you will be good, either by nature or by working laws. Religion also spreads a lot of lies and falsehood, having no religion will curtail that. Lies will be reduced to the barest minimum.

Thanks for the insight... Have you confirmed my email?

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 02, 2020
OtemAtum:
For humanity to remain in religion, people of great words must be born into the world to continue to make one religion or the other stay relevant in the world. These people are reincarnates of the people who supported religion and are still in support of it. They grow up to take religion up and make it go far in the world. People like TB Joshua, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Kenneth Copeland, Adeboye and thousands of them who make religions go rampant today are reincarnates of past beings who support religion. But now that millions of beings in support of religion are engaged, including Jehovah and Allah, lesser people will be born to take up religion, rather more scientifically oriented reincarnates will be born to take science to a greater height.
Is there a way or are there ways to prove reincarnation is real to a skeptic?
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:50am On May 03, 2020
gensteejay:

Is there a way or are there ways to prove reincarnation is real to a skeptic?
Reincarnation is very hard to prove to people because the length of time for someone to return to the earth after death are in most cases very long that the memories of the occurrences of the time he or she was first in earth would have far far been wiped off the earth before his or her reincarnation. Take for example, many homo erectuses are now being reincarnated as homo sapiens. But alas, currently the records and histories of the homo erectuses are nowhere to be found except in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Assuming that the interval between previous existence on earth and its reincarnation is ten, twenty or fifth years, it would have been better. But five thousand years, five million years etc. is a very long time in which civilisations, figures of monuments, economics, world powers would have changed considerably for someone to make connections with the characters existing within those periods.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:51am On May 03, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 5 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:03am On May 04, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 4 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 3:41pm On May 05, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:13am On May 06, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 2 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Starfx(m): 12:32am On May 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
It is 996 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 2 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.

Dude are you seriously counting down from 996years.....are you sure of staying here in the next 100 yrs.

I assure you, the Jehovah that I know can't be imprisoned.... I am talking about him who his words made everything to be
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by 0temSapien: 2:09am On May 07, 2020
Starfx:

Dude are you seriously counting down from 996years.....are you sure of staying here in the next 100 yrs.

I assure you, the Jehovah that I know can't be imprisoned.... I am talking about him who his words made everything to be
Counting stuffs like this is the easiest thing to do. Sure I won't even live up to 100 years in this world of palaver. But surely when I'm gone, another person belonging to my group of soul will continue to do the countdown. Aside that, the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY has the date recorded in it, so the people in the world will continue the calculation for me.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by 0temSapien: 2:10am On May 07, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 1 day left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On May 07, 2020
0temSapien:
It is 996 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 1 day left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.

I don't get it. Why is He supposed to be in a spiritual cage? Who put Him there? What is this Spiritual Cage you continue to harp on? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by 0temSapien: 2:26am On May 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I don't get it. Why is He supposed to be in a spiritual cage? Who put Him there? What is this Spiritual Cage you continue to harp on? undecided undecided undecided undecided

The era of religion had come to an end, we are in the era of science already. To accomplish this new era, the gods of science captured the gods of religion and put them in a spiritual vacuum where they will remain for a thousand years, so that many humans on Earth and the ones to be born on Earth can be science oriented. Read the book of Otem Erectus 226: 12-30

12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. and as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. and it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. and otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. and Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. and they had almost equal powers with the gods. and they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. and Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. and Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. and their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? and they said, we are ready.
18. and the battle began.
19. and otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. and there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. and when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. and otem awoke. and his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. and they had done many things to revive him.
22. and otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. and henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. and they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. and they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. and they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. and in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. and focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. and a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. and the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. and we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. and humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by drLammy(m): 5:01am On May 07, 2020
Please recommend me a book that can be useful... Thanks
Email: wnicole470@gmail.com
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:54am On May 08, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months and 3 weeks left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:00am On May 09, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months and 2 weeks and 6 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 3:42pm On May 11, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months, 2 weeks and 4 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:24am On May 12, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months, 2 weeks and 3 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 2:29am On May 14, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months, 2 weeks and 1 day left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 6:35pm On May 24, 2020
It is 996 years, 3 months and 5 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jehovah and Allah are fading away with their religions
Boy be very careful so you wont learn the hard way.Dont blaspheme
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 12:12am On May 25, 2020
PRE4:

Boy be very careful so you wont learn the hard way.Dont blaspheme
You don't actually know Otem, that's why. I have the history of how Jehovah your god was created by God Almighty. Have you read the Book of Universal History? Check it out and see how Jehovah your god was formed by God Almighty his creator.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
You don't actually know Otem, that's why. I have the history of how Jehovah your god was created by God Almighty. Have you read the Book of Universal History? Check it out and see how Jehovah your god was formed by God Almighty his creator.

Hmmm all these books you are reading are written by Anti Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The World Should End Today - Harold Camping / How To Say '*God Is Good...all The Time' In Different Languages / Dedicate Yourself To Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.