Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? (5480 Views)

Model Revealling The Spiritual Cage Of Jehovah, Allah And Other Religious Gods / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:45am On May 25, 2020
PRE4:

Hmmm all these books you are reading are written by Anti Christ.
And the Bible and Quran were written by anti-Otems. So what's the big deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:17am On May 31, 2020
It is 996 years, 2 months and 4 weeks left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 4:28am On Jun 01, 2020
It is 996 years, 2 months, 3 weeks and 6 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
It is 996 years, 2 months, 3 weeks and 3 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
It is 996 years, 2 months, 3 weeks and 4 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening day after day.
Sent you a mail.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2020
gensteejay:

Sent you a mail.
Ok , I'll check
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2020
It is 996 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 6 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
It is 996 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 4 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
It is 996 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 3 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
It is 996 years, 2 months, 1 week and 1 day left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2020
It is 996 years, 2 months and 1 week left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
It is 996 years, 2 months and 1 day left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:59am On Jun 27, 2020
OtemAtum:
Back in 2017, Jehovah and many of his likes were captured by the gods of science and cast in a spiritual cage. It happened in the spiritual realm back then. Now we have experienced something similar in the physical realm now. We can see how scientific inventions and organisations like hospitals, hand-glove manufacturing organisations, hand sanitizer organisations, face-masks organisations, etc remained open and functional while churches, mosques, shrines, synagogues etc were made to shut down. Similar stuffs like this will still happen in the future and millions of people will leave religion to the act of brain-using.

I have taken it upon myself to give the duration of time Jehovah has spent in his spiritual cage and it's already three years and seven months since he had been confined in his cage. Now I will start giving you the countdown of the days left for him to remain caged. So always check this thread for the number of days left for him to remain in his spiritual cage.
What you don't actually know is that a demon, impersonated the name Jehovah and was confined in pretense to a prison, in order to deceive you all so called enlightened ones.

The real Jehovah, without controversy is a breaker of chains of brass and he easily casts prison bars of iron in asunder.

Enlightened ones before you, in their various level of unions are also being told the same thing,.shown different entities and made to believe he is Jehovah.
The greatest of all deceivers hatched this plan in order to deceive you all more thoroughly.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 6:12am On Jun 27, 2020
nnamdiosu:

What you don't actually know is that a demon, impersonated the name Jehovah and was confined in pretense to a prison, in order to deceive you all so called enlightened ones.

The real Jehovah, with controversy is a breaker of chains of brass and he easily casts prison bars of iron in asunder.

Enlightened ones before you, in their various level of unions are also being told the same thing,.shown different entities and made to believe he is Jehovah.
The greatest of all deceivers hatched this plan in order to deceive you all more thoroughly.
Lol. As if the history of Jehovah your god is not well stated in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY undecided Go and check if it is not the same Jehovah your god that's being confined and then come back to take back your words. May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god reveal the truth to you someday. cool
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 6:12am On Jun 27, 2020
It is 996 years and 2 months left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 3 weeks and 6 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening. Churches remain shut.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 3 weeks and 3 days left for Jehovah to leave his spiritual cage. Eyes keep opening. Churches remain shut.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 5:59am On Jul 04, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 3 weeks left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 3 weeks and 1 day left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 3 weeks left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 2 weeks and six days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by 0temSapien: 4:52am On Jul 07, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 2 weeks and 5 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 2 weeks and 3 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 2 weeks and 1 day left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 1 week and 6 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 1 week and 6 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 1 week and 5 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by oyiluck: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Its so good 2 kw dat ur eyes is opened nd u are able 2 see d level of ur wisdom. Hoping 2 c the moment when u will update us when its remaining 1 day.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
oyiluck:
Its so good 2 kw dat ur eyes is opened nd u are able 2 see d level of ur wisdom. Hoping 2 c the moment when u will update us when its remaining 1 day.
Our great great great grand descendants will do that on our behalves. You and I will be in the afterlives to talk about this as both of us would have left the world to other realms. As for me, I will connect with some souls to carry on with this as I continue my explorations of the universes in other realms cool

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 1 week and 4 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by oyiluck: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
OtemAtum:
Our great great great grand descendants will do that on our behalves. You and I will be in the afterlives to talk about this as both of us would have left the world to other realms. As for me, I will connect with some souls to carry on with this as I continue my explorations of the universes in other realms cool
great, but i would like to enter the realm of heaven where my GOD resides, hope we are in line
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
oyiluck:
great, but i would like to enter the realm of heaven where my GOD resides, hope we are in line
After death here, we don't stay static in one afterlife. We explore except if you want to stay low-key to be ruled over and directed by some other beings. So if it pleases you, you can stay put in the afterlife of your religion without making explorations. It all depends on you. But as for me, I'll move from one to another.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. / Dedicate Yourself To Satan / The World Should End Today - Harold Camping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.