Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

#COVID-19: The Gesture By The Canadian Government That Melted My Heart (PICS) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / #COVID-19: The Gesture By The Canadian Government That Melted My Heart (PICS) (522 Views)

Canadian Government Promoting Survive Is The Right Thing When Depressed / Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral / Motorway Covered In Melted Chocolate After Truck After Truck Crashed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#COVID-19: The Gesture By The Canadian Government That Melted My Heart (PICS) by midolian(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
I was on LinkedIn yesterday when I stumbled upon this(see Attachment) and It made me spare some tears for this country..By my calculation, what the Canadian government wants to give to its citizens affected by the lockdown is almost #520,000 monthly and this will last for 4 good months.

This makes me ask the question "Is Nigeria a cursed country?"... Even the Buhari we thought would come to make things better has clearly proven that he is not too different from the past failed leaders.

How on earth do you expect people to survive while "locked up" without providing anything to ease their affairs? How? It is believed that when a man ties a ram to a pole, he will make necessary arrangements to ensure it doesn't starve...let alone humans!

This is a country where majority of its people don't depend on the government for survival. Their survival depends on their daily hustle. If for some reasons, it is not safe for them to go out and get something for themselves and family to eat, then the Government should get them something without delay, for a refusal to make this provision may lead to a revolt, such that those enforcing the stay at home order will end up staying at home for the fear of being mobbed and beaten

I wish our government can see this...

Lalasticlala...

Re: #COVID-19: The Gesture By The Canadian Government That Melted My Heart (PICS) by Empiree: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Country that works.

1 Like

Re: #COVID-19: The Gesture By The Canadian Government That Melted My Heart (PICS) by onlinetrader: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nice one! I wish Femi Adeshina can and other sycophants can see this and relay it to Bihari.

Lalasticlalala
Re: #COVID-19: The Gesture By The Canadian Government That Melted My Heart (PICS) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
I can't believe a notorious zombie can talk to his lord and savior in such manner...

This was the same guy that attacked me before, during and after the election because of his love for buhari...

Hmmm.
Re: #COVID-19: The Gesture By The Canadian Government That Melted My Heart (PICS) by midolian(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
I can't believe a notorious zombie can talk to his lord and savior in such manner...

This was the same guy that attacked me before, during and after the election because of his love for buhari...

Hmmm.
bro, anytime anyday, Buhari is Still better than Otueke hatman even though he(Buhari) is now running the country like an animal farm

1 Like

Re: #COVID-19: The Gesture By The Canadian Government That Melted My Heart (PICS) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
midolian:
bro, anytime anyday, Buhari is Still better than the Otueke hatman even though he(Buhari) is now running the country like an animal farm
Wipe your tears bro, we can see how better Buhari is to the Otuoeke hatman, infact Baba Kovik 1-9 is better than Vladimir Putin and Paul Kagame put together....

Shame.
grin
Re: #COVID-19: The Gesture By The Canadian Government That Melted My Heart (PICS) by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Shame on this country!!
Re: #COVID-19: The Gesture By The Canadian Government That Melted My Heart (PICS) by midolian(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
More...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Americans So Retared? Diffrence Betwteen Protests And Rioters / Kayleigh Mcenany Reveals Hundreds Of Affidavits Alleging Voter Fraud / Married Ghanaian Politician, Mrs. Ursula Owusu-ekuful Sits On A Colleague's Lap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.