Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 PM

Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? (1423 Views)

Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish / At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Girls, Stop Twerking, Men Don’t Like It – Lady Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
So I thought being a 30 year old man would give you a few life perks like allowing desperate women who find you attractive leave you alone but I guess women will always be desperate no matter how old you may be as a man. Why tf am I still dealing with women making it their life mission to stare till you notice them just so they can quickly look away like it's in your head? Wait dont these people realize I'm too old for all those weird shit now? No matter how much I avoid eye contacts I cant stoo these girls from intentionally creating weird stares that i cannot avoid because it's coming from dozens of females daily. Wait am I supposed to be happy about those or feeling like a fly boy when I'm fucking 30 years old? I cannot control my fucking appearance ,its not my fault you girls always want to stare but I'm too old now ffs.....I have too many real life problems to deal with.
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Badboibipo:
So I thought being a 30 year old man would give you a few life perks like allowing desperate women who find you attractive leave you alone but I guess women will always be desperate no matter how old you may be as a man. Why tf am I still dealing with women making it their life mission to stare till you notice them just so they can quickly look away like it's in your head? Wait dont these people realize I'm too old for all those weird shit now? No matter how much I avoid eye contacts I cant stoo these girls from intentionally creating weird stares that i cannot avoid because it's coming from dozens of females daily. Wait am I supposed to be happy about those or feeling like a fly boy when I'm fucking 30 years old? I cannot control my fucking appearance ,its not my fault you girls always want to stare but I'm too old now ffs.....I have too many real life problems to deal with.
Some of us are attracted to older men. I’m 24 my bf is 34 and I still worry he’s too young for me lol.
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by chatinent: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
I'm young and handsome in my twenties but I admire ladies in forties. Younger ladies don't trip me.
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by GreatResearcher: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Badboibipo:
Bro let's handle covid first. these hoes can wait

2 Likes

Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by James4bright(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Swiitdoll:

Some of us are attracted to older men. I’m 24 my bf is 34 and I still worry he’s too young for me lol.

She is attracted to his money rather. Aren't you barbie? Admit it.
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Freelane33(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Different people with different reasons But at 30 upward most single ladies always feel like they taken the heart and soul out of them if they are still single . Because at that age , lots of changes would have been happening to their body so most of them don’t always have choice at the age range than to just go for the available option .
Badboibipo:
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by drezzyx(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bro same here, the stare i get sometimes can make me lose my balance. But I feel I am too old for mind games.
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
James4bright:

She is attracted to his money rather. Aren't you barbie? Admit it.
I have a degree, a job and a pending masters degree. Of course he’s a provider but he only does that because I’m a high quality woman who can hold her own and I spoil him back as well. I only like older men because I wanna be the younger one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by James4bright(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Swiitdoll:

I have a degree, a job and a pending masters degree. Of course he’s a provider but he only does that because I’m a high quality woman who can hold her own and I spoil him back as well. I only like older men because I wanna be the younger one. cheesy

Hahahahahaaa. Yeah, I figured. You are in it for the money. They just never admit.

1 Like

Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Badboibipo:

@OP are you sure your not erh confused? undecided
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Eku ranting. What are we supposed to do with a 30 year old man's inability to handle female attention?
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by drealcivilceno(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
It never stops man
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Acidosis(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
In
Swiitdoll:

That's because you have daddy issues growing up. It's not your fault.
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Acidosis:
In

That's because you have daddy issues growing up. It's not your fault.

Having a preference = daddy issues? U chatting shit
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
James4bright:

Hahahahahaaa. Yeah, I figured. You are in it for the money. They just never admit.
He’s not bought me a house or a car so what money? He’s barely rich haha. He’s working class if I wanted money I’d get a sugar daddy dont u think? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by placeofallure(f): 5:30am On Apr 07, 2020
James4bright:

Switdoll, people like James4bright won't understand that it's not always for the money. I've always loved older men, for the same reason as you. That's why I ended up marrying a man 12 years older. They see you as an egg that mustn't touch the ground. We've been married for some years now and the pampering is out of this world. He can do anything for me. Who needs somebody younger, for what exactly?
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Acidosis(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Swiitdoll:

Having a preference = daddy issues? U chatting shit

Sadly, yes.
Re: Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? by Cholls(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2020
my brother their shiit test never ends.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If I Dump Her " - Angry Man Cries Out After Being Served Uncook / My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out / Guys Don't Marry Girls From Poor Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.