Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? (40142 Views)

MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by atobs4real(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
donbrowser:
Picture attached is for zone 3 Obadore, Alimosho local government. The pack is for the whole zone.

Meanwhile 2 Derica of Rice
1/2 Derica of Beans
One Loaf of Bread
One pack of Semo
One Derica of Garri

Ifako Ijaiye LG

Why lies? Ifako ijaiye
7 dericas of rice
Beans 7 dericas
Garri 1 small paint bucket
And 2 sachets of tin tomatoes
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Iceyjayz: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why should I give a damn about those stupid things they shared when I have enough foods to last me for years, shíthole country.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Rejoice5000(f): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Not expecting anything from the fg instead I share to the poor living around my vicinity.God pls help the less previleged.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Chynwe:
Has anyone received or seen anyone who received this FG 20k fund?I am yet to see any or is it only ghosts they are giving the money?
Channels television should answer that question because na them broadcast am for TV
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Didi2d(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
ZooOga:
atm rice technology in Vietnam shocked

i wonder if this would work in Naija? grin

In Vietnam they introduced rice dispensing ATM's to help poor people cope with the lockdown and contain the #coronavirus pandemic.

People can just push a button and 2kg (4.4lbs) of rice will be dispensed.

No be people wear face mask so, but Nigeria some people dey form say no need of face mask.
I wore face mask to work the other day, so colleagues that are supposed to be educated were mocking me for wearing face mask
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by bustykasa(f): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Aba.... nothing
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by boom99(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fejimummy:

where in Isashi because I haven't heard anything like

around okoko lagos. (close to iyanoba market)
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by boom99(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Aystarz:

I just hate that Iyana Isashi. Terrible area full of terrible people.

lol
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by MrBONE2(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Superwave:
Ikpeazu gave us one wrap of eba with ofe nsala. One each for each community, I love it it was delicious.

OoooooH grin

I so much missed my Kerosene share grin

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Achz(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
I received beating.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Government of disaster by disaster and for disaster.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by MrBONE2(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bolabanana:
Pack of condoms
grin

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by xcelentattitude(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
yyba:
here in sambisa forest we received 2 bags of rice and 20000 naira each.

Don't worry the chadian Army are on their way grin
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Akumz: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
I received pains and high cost of goods.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Israel07: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hey, I'm Israel. I supply foodstuffs varieties such as Quality local rice, beans(brown&White), groundnut, Corn, Guinea corn, Millet and perishables such as Cabbage, Pepper(variety), Onions and large baskets of Tomato and deliver to any part of the country all at a reasonable bargain.
Contact me on (08113839377)WhatsApp for serious business purposes only.
Thank you.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by yyba: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Don't worry the chadian Army are on their way grin
they should be on their way with a lot of vaseline abeg grin
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Dollabiz: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nothing
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by xcelentattitude(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
There's a new outbreak in town now, it's called HUNGER-20 grin

And it kills people within 5 days.

Everyone beware!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by donbrowser(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
atobs4real:

Why lies? Ifako ijaiye
7 dericas of rice
Beans 7 dericas
Garri 1 small paint bucket
And 2 sachets of tin tomatoes
My info is per household. Yours is based on what?
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Philipsdael(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
cricifixo:
I recieve kpekus tire grin

After spending the whole of March at high sea, coming to jetty now this is the only thing I need from a non corona kpekus
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by masterflowx(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
wabbyland:
For mushin

I hope no be shit dey inside this waste bag wey you dey call palliative? grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Olatara(f): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ariza:
Lol "isolation buddy" wetin Nigerians no go take advantage of? grin. I'm just imagining a lot of changes that will occur after this lockdown. Lots of marriages, divorces, babies etc. And the economy? Lol... We better be prepared.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Olatara(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fejimummy:
hmmmmm obadore that they brought 4 derica cups of rice for a whole street to share ... one baba in the area that couldn't get anything went to ask the officer in charge why the supply was so little, the woman told him that they had to give the oba two bags of rice first then another oloye was given one bag also
In other words, the Oba collected the people's share. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by masterflowx(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
needful:
My country gave me $300 2weeks ago. Another $1900 on the 9th of this month, $900 on the 20th of may. Am happy

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by cricifixo: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yea kpekus well received
Philipsdael:

After spending the whole of March at high sea, coming to jetty now this is the only thing I need from a non corona kpekus
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by atobs4real(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
donbrowser:

My info is per household. Yours is based on what?
Per household. I got all I mentioned.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by masterflowx(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kellie069:
Thank God for provision! We are just fine over here . Nothing was received and nothing was expected either , so we ain’t disappointed

Likewise, me here.

Even if they come i won't know because I'm just inside.

They believe that people in my environment doesn't need their nonsense bread.
FG declared total lockdown after I have spent 2 good weeks in self isolation. because my area here has the highest cases of the pandemic in Lagos State. Eti osa to be precised. It comprises of Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi and Victoria island. But I live in Ajah. Majority of us here are inside 24/7.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by cricifixo: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
I dey isolo, with this lockdown i got the opportunity to meet people i never knew existed in my area so i was left with no other option but to do the needful
Saynotoapc:

Which area you dey, report asap.
For here the lockdown is real.
We are all Hot down here.

I fit come replace you for three days ?
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by masterflowx(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
eaglefrank:
Here in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State we received not even matches. Government only relaxed d stay @ home order for today Tuesday 7th& Thursday 9th April lasting from 8a.m -2p.m. Ppl are really suffering did period, God help us.

The palliative will get to you people sooner than later. I just read about it on internet.
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Teejazy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? by Eaglesence: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
mcmbonu:
Funny Country

Very embarrassing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget / Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA / Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.