Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

I'm Sober. I Hate This Feeling. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Sober. I Hate This Feeling. (269 Views)

Why Do Nairalanders Hate This Dude With A Passion(pics) / Mention Something Which When You Remember, It Makes You Sober And Humble / Letter of a UBA staff that got me sober (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sober. I Hate This Feeling. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hello guys, I will really like to educate many ignorant people in here about climbing cruise.

First, drugs don't kill people but it's help in maintaining and fighting any disease trying to get into your body.

Secondly, it's give confidence and Make one to feel free with your love ones and even strangers. For example, I'm kind of a guy who is very very shy but I noticed once I'm on cruise I become open(i mean I feel free), I talk to anyone without feeling shy and also it's seems like I begin to think fast.

Thirdly, there is this kind of heavenly feeling of happiness you get, only real people will understand what I'm talking about because the feeling cannot be explained.

Lastly, I want to appeal with people to stop abusing drugs if you can't handle it, it's not meant for everyone. Just imagine the prices of this drugs have been high and I can't afford it any longer but that doesn't mean I should begin stealing. It's because of those stupid boys who thinks drugs is a form of swag or you belong to happening guys.

If it's were before with just 500 Naira, I will gently be on my cruise for complete two days, I will just be slipping my thing little by little but now every thing have become expensive I can't afford it any longer. It really sad.

I have more to say but .... I just weak.. I'm suffering due to some people foolishness.

Re: I'm Sober. I Hate This Feeling. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please, if possible suggest any way I can start to earn money so I can keep up with this wonderful lifestyle. ohh! I miss the old days.

Re: I'm Sober. I Hate This Feeling. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
There is nothing in this world as sweet as cruise, I miss you.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Emergence Of Hunger Virus / How To Make #120000 With Just #1000 Within A Month. / President Buhari’s Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.