Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 AM

Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle (80815 Views)

Chad President, Idriss Déby's Burial In Pictures / Idriss Deby: Boko Haram's Resilience Is Unprecedented / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Rapmoney(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
osuofia2:

Here is him

grin grin Lol
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by jakD: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
abobote:
This what is called Grand Commander in Chief of Army Forces of the Federation GCFR

Actually, it's ARMED FORCES which combine the Army, Navy and Air force.
Cheers!
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Splashme: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
nairalandankrah:
we miss our FORMER president buhari.. he could have done better
our former presido was so bold, courageous and swagalicious... he was never shy of the media

The former President Buhari was still a brainless dumb asss.
Gen Tunde Idiagbon (not dullard Buhari) was the brain behind that administration

Buhari obviously became a General based on quota system and high level connections

$

3 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Successlane: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
How I wish these children of hate from the red mud region know that all these rantings and hate filled comments have no single effect on Buhari.

Anyway, they can continue, after all hate is the only thing that gives them joy.

Children of hate and perdition
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Mozino007(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
The lifeless one will not be happy to see this....Is it possible to swap president?

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Sermwell(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
abeggnow:
lol aNigerian as usual always misinformed. His whole army is from his tribe.
we are talking of gallant army doing their job effectively and you are here talking trash about them being from the president's tribe! You didn't even give facts to your claim! Do you think everyone is a zombie like you??

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Bizibi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Successlane:
How I wish these children of hate from the red mud region know that all these rantings and hate filled comments have no single effect on Buhari.

Anyway, they can continue, after all hate is the only thing that gives them joy.

yea,you see hate but as usual a sycophant will always ignore the incompetence from a leader.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by whirlwind7(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
nairalandankrah:
our former presido was so bold, courageous and swagalicious... he was never shy of the media

That's how you all end up the worse for it.
At what time has your president ever been bold to face the media and address the nation?
After he was sworn into office in 2015, he didn't bother to reveal his economic plan, foreign policy, budget implementation or appoint ministers....nothing. Because he has no plan.

Of course you have forgotten that everyone at the presidency started talking about his "body language" because buhari has nothing to say. You guys thought he was taking his time to prepare, but now you have found out he is an empty head.

Not until he went oversea and he has no choice than to address the media there. That was when he made the infamous 5% and 97% constituents that should never be treated equal.

Former president indeed. Even in 1983 as a military dictator, it was his deputy Tunde Idiagbon that was in charge of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by watchindelta(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Since Nigeria army can not do the job alone why not join force with chadian army?
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Ladiva: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Biko where are the defenders of the undefendable?
cc: Mannagrills whatever
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Ladiva: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Successlane:

Spoken like a true Buhari brainless follower, nice one

2 Likes

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by aristocratic5(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Heroic
Bubu should learn from these

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
DEAR MR. PRESIDENT (IDRISS DEBY) IN THE SPIRIT OF BROTHERLINESS, KINDLY ACCEPT THAT WE SEND NIGERIAN SOLDIERS TO CHAD FOR RETRAINING.

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by raphloren: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
The man always matches words with action while our own leader matches words with more words. Imagine another country, a small one at that coming into our territory to help us deal with bokoharam after the sect killed their soldiers. Meanwhile they av killed many soldiers and instead we r rehabilitating them and afterwards free them. God save this country especially Apc

1 Like

Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by abeggnow: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sermwell:

we are talking of gallant army doing their job effectively and you are here talking trash about them being from the president's tribe! You didn't even give facts to your claim! Do you think everyone is a zombie like you??
and there lies your problem, I have not insulted you I have merely said the fact about the Chadian army. Its truely a good fighting force but it is composed exclusively of thier presidents tribe. You are so lazy you couldn't even google it to research. Now having said that how dare you insult me ??have I insulted you in any of my comments?? You can't you be civil??
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Thoh(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
if it was that buhari that ousted jonathan, then story of boko haram could have be history.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by bilulu(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Be deceiving yourself
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by kolinz01(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Some of the soldiers be looking like boko boys.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by jayaim: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
The people are using the fight against book haram as a condid pipe. That's just it. 9ja na sham
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by chubinwa(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
calabaman:
That's it....am moving to chad.

This is my idea of what a president should be doing in the midst of anarchy.

Sai Idriss Deby!

Wait a min, since I joined NL in 09' alas FIRST TO COMMENT
I hope you pop Champaign for making ftc. 09-20 is a whole lot of years
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by tundess: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
There must a single fashion designer for all these terrorists. They are always wearing fake Adidas three quarter length trousers and some faded Real Madrid black away-strip shirt. See what I did there ? grin cool
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by Emmerlee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
mcmbonu:
Like for Chad President
Share for Nigerian President

Story oh.. If the old man goes for 3rd term in Nigeria now the same dead brain yoots liking Chadian president here will still vote for him. That he won 2nd term in office says a lot about the mental state of our countrymen.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by paix(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
nairalandankrah:
And what/who do you have now?
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by paix(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
babaolowo002:
Chadian president is doing successfully what our own president is falling, I m very sure apc, apc e warrior and apc apologist will not be liking this kind of news. And lie Muhammed and garbar sheu will be having a sleepless night upon hearing successful out of Chadian army. Chadian army are giving boko boys their dose under to territorial integrity and sovereignty of Nigeria nation.
Our military and the politicians will be very angry with the Chadian president for blocking their channel through which they loot (massively).
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by paix(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
jayaim:
The people are using the fight against book haram as a condid pipe. That's just it. 9ja na sham
CONDUIT
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by paix(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
raphloren:
The man always matches words with action while our own leader matches words with more words. Imagine another country, a small one at that coming into our territory to help us deal with bokoharam after the sect killed their soldiers. Meanwhile they av killed many soldiers and instead we r rehabilitating them and afterwards free them. God save this country especially Apc
Are you talking about the federal government pikins like dat?
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by paix(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
aristocratic5:
Heroic
Bubu should learn from these
How about the ability to execute?
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by paix(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
watchindelta:
Since Nigeria army can not do the job alone why not join force with chadian army?
What difference would that make since our Army still lack the tools to work with? The boko haram will just kill them like flies.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by otipoju(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
edo3:
Whenever i see bubu engaging the young officers in a pep talk,, i wonder what he normally tells dem cos u would see everybody laughing..

Who even dash am general sef?? Reason why m mammam ghaddafi said if u are looking for ranks in the army,, just go Nigeria.. Meaning the way those boys were given themselves ranks those days ehn,, u would see a General at 32years old.. While ghaddafi remained a colonel thruout his career despite how he impacted his country positively.. Now everybody knows why bubu was overthrown by babangida...

Buhari is not a General. He is a Brigadier General. One step above a Colonel and 3 steps under a General of the Army.

That was where the quota system could push him to. He could not pass the exams required to progress in the ranks.
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by nextstep(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
So you mean to tell me that if Chad and Nigeria went to war, we would lose? shocked

No, seriously think of it: Chad > Boko > Nigeria

Upon all our oyel money, size, gra gra, ITK, oversabi... las las na only mouth we get?

Giant of Africa indeed... more like Agbaya of Africa. In fact, this is what I will start calling us.

South Africa has more developed economy, and can produce their own machinery.
Ghana has solid democratic principles, follows rule of law, and is a calm and tidy place.
Chad has actual functioning armed forces.
The list goes on... Nigeria only claim is: "we have a lot of people, and jollof rice" SMH
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by edo3(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
otipoju:

Buhari is not a General. He is a Brigadier General. One step above a Colonel and 3 steps under a General of the Army.

That was where the quota system could push him to. He could not pass the exams required to progress in the ranks.

hmmmm, im be reach Maj. Gen
Re: Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle by calabaman(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=chubinwa post=88194190]I hope you pop Champaign for making ftc. 09-20 is a whole lot of years [/quot

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.