Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1324470 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2011
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!

37 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2011
My nokia 3110c will ''no music found" whenever I go to music player. It started on 31 December. I've formatted the phone and Mc slot. Dont temme to flash the phone ø. I did it 6 times last year. October was the last time. Ha!

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:51am On Jan 03, 2011
bury d phone. . .btw, whats d current firmware version?

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:51am On Jan 03, 2011

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eherbal(m): 3:04am On Jan 03, 2011
Advice needed.i think my n95 8gb is killing my batteries.i presently have 2,having purchased the recent one from slot at 3000.if i use my phone for five minute at a stretch i notice the phone starts heating up and before i no wots gwan,the battery juice is depleted even after purchasing the recent one the problem persist.dude's please come to my rescue.I L O V E M Y P H O N E grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:13am On Jan 03, 2011
Did u buy d phone new? & what issue has it had? E.g, fallen inside any liquid? . . has it ever been repaired?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 4:44am On Jan 03, 2011
dragnet:

U harsh ohhh!!!! grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2011
puskin, dat phone is very wicked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2011
Glad to see this thread has picked up grin

Puskin, which one you be? Phone Engineer, Phone Techie, Wanna-be Phone Engineer, Wanna-be Phone techie or Experienced Phone User tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2011
Ok, I'll be importing the last few problems/questions that were unattended to in the former/old thread into this new one for the Phone Engineers attention. Here is the first one. . .

wendoworld on December 29, 2010, 07:00 PM:

ok thanks dragnet, am planning to take it to the nokia store in ikeja. has anyone had any experience how they operate over there? just need an advise if it is advisable for me to take it there, i no want all this computer village guys story and trouble i just wan avoid am, i no dey in the mood

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2011
ghana1 on December 30, 2010, 07:41 PM:

Oh! my very knowledgeable Phone Prof, I want to buy Universal Unlock box. Can you direct me where to get one in Lagos? I live in Ghana. My email address is unlockgsmghana@gmail.com . Pls, Prof, get back to me via my email address so that we shall discuss how i can have your repair tutorials on CD or in text. Do you also unlock phones? I am very grateful to Nairalang guys for making possible for me to have this contact with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2011
Missy ★ B on December 30, 2010, 10:34 PM:

I'm back with ma wahala again. Please tolerate me. Grin

Who can teach me ho to install flash player on my phone and where to get it?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2011
Whiz kid on December 31, 2010, 10:29 PM:

help!! my iphone dose nt vibrate anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2011
xeun on January 01, 2011, 05:03 PM:

PLEASE HELP WITH my memorycard saing enta unlock code i dont no what to do plz help :lordcharlx@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2011
Oya, work don boku for you Engineers o tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2011
Version's 07.30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2011
@Emmyk
What's the capacity of the mmc?I think either the problem's coming from the card or its not been flashed properly.All these cheap mmcs always give problem when inserted into 3110.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Glad to see this thread has picked up grin

Puskin, which one you be? Phone Engineer, Phone Techie, Wanna-be Phone Engineer, Wanna-be Phone techie or Experienced Phone User tongue

grin grin grin . . . . . .Im retired . . . but due to popular demand, I will be coming out my retirement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semid4lyfe(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2011
puskin:

grin grin grin . . . . . .Im retired . . . but due to popular demand, I will be coming out my retirement.

I asked you a question, you leave am go dey answer question wey nobody ask you. . .na so u dey fail exam grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
It's 1 Gigabyte = 971 megabytes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
Emmyk, 3110c has a buggy firmware & there really nothing u can do except flash. . .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
Wendo, take it there & get ur own experience make we learn from ur own cheesy

Missy B, what phone?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
Whiz Kid, what happend prior to that? or was it 'suddenly'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eherbal(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
dragnet:

Did u buy d phone new? & what issue has it had? E.g, fallen inside any liquid? . . has it ever been repaired?
the phone was bought three years ago.the only repairs carried out was the replacement of the phone screen.i also soiled it recently with hellox.pls help

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eherbal(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
@ wendworld,yes their services at the nokia office ikeja is good,but you should be ready to say for premium service as they don't come cheap.but if your phone is under warranty the better.they charged me 20,000 to change my phone body and flex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
Emmyk:

My nokia 3110c will ''no music found" whenever I go to music player. It started on 31 December. I've formatted the phone and Mc slot. Dont temme to flash the phone ø. I did it 6 times last year. October was the last time. Ha!
no long tin, na flashing be the last resort. flash with same firmware or v7.95.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2011
e-herbal:

Advice needed.i think my n95 8gb is killing my batteries.i presently have 2,having purchased the recent one from slot at 3000.if i use my phone for five minute at a stretch i notice the phone starts heating up and before i no wots gwan,the battery juice is depleted even after purchasing the recent one the problem persist.dude's please come to my rescue.I L O V E M Y P H O N E grin

The fault is peculiar to N95 series. U think d hellox u stall may have cause it? dey remove am n let see what happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2011
v7.95 doesnt exist, v7.30 is the last version for 3110c Rm-237 & is still buggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
Thanks for the correction. i was thinking about another phone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
5130xm RM-495 abi?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
5130xm RM-495 abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 2:31am On Jan 04, 2011
semid4lyfe:

I asked you a question, you leave am go dey answer question wey nobody ask you. . .na so u dey fail exam grin

I wan fail the exam. cool cool

3 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1209) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.