Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1340881 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jackossky(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello, I want to change a nokia 7 plus complete screen
Any experienced help nd how much is it?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Knoxxwood:

Am not on telegram. Yes.
Unable to connect to Google servers. Try later. Just got the device yesterday

Try using WiFi to log in.... On another phone's hotspot and connect with yours... this might help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jackossky:

Your location will depend on the price...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jackossky(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
waploger:

Your location will depend on the price...

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jackossky:

18k-20k plus fixing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jackossky(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
waploger:

18k-20k plus fixing
I need someone with an exact price
Not a range
I also saw the screen on jumia selling for less than 12000
How come workmanship is taking the bulk?Well,thanks for your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Avaiable
repairpalng:
--------

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K);

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)....

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jackossky:

16k we get it Replaced in a jiffy...
Kindly send your Device to...
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
Computer Village, Ikeja-Lagos
Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bobkenny1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
I want to fix my Samsung A42 screen I want to know how much to fix is

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unique9: 5:01am On Jul 05, 2022
amrepairguru:
original battery is 15k call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Give me my money before the world will hear you and I.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toyobillz(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Hello, I want to change OPPO realme X screen, like how much will this cost??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nova1982: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
hi, please my newly bought iPhone 6s plus has network problems. if I put my SIM in it it'll be working perfectly then after some time it'll change to no service then no SIM, even tho there's a SIM inside the phone, please can someone help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nova1982: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
amrepairguru:
the base band of that phone is bad

how much would it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidoziekingsley: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pls does 8mp dual camera mean that the total mp of the phone's camera is 16mp(8+8 ) or just a single 8 mp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unique9: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Who knows Amrepairguru should tell him to return my money ASAP because l'm not the type that he can joke with.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nova1982: 1:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Unique9:
Who knows Amrepairguru should tell him to return my money ASAP because l'm not the type that he can joke with.

what happened?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by p3acefultout: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning, please i need a battery for Realme 5 pro device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
/

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) .

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)...

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)...

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wavegod: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2022
Original battery for galaxy s9+ is how much abeg? Current once dies fast
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BossMangreat: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2022
repairpalng:
Available

My sister wants to change the outer glass of her Samsung s9+. The screen is working perfectly but the outer glass is broken. Can it be fixed? Heard about baking the glass, how true is that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bikodeking: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
How can i Unlock Itel android bypasing email id verification and passcode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by etiosa24(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good day, my iphone 8 is Not charging. Tried using different iphone chargers but still the same issue. Always showing 0% but then it's not charging. What could be the issue phone engineers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
etiosa24:
Good day, my iphone 8 is Not charging. Tried using different iphone chargers but still the same issue. Always showing 0% but then it's not charging. What could be the issue phone engineers.

Charging ic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:43am On Jul 07, 2022
Kindly get a new screen

BossMangreat:

My sister wants to change the outer glass of her Samsung s9+. The screen is working perfectly but the outer glass is broken. Can it be fixed? Heard about baking the glass, how true is that?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BossMangreat: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2022
ebab:
Kindly get a new screen

Getting a new screen when the one there is working perfectly? Nothing is wrong with the phone. Only the front glass that needs to be changed

Or is it that no engineer can fix it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.