Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339525 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samsung S105G used screen needed

Or panel for sale

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KBKoncept: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Shobbyxi:
Note 10 or 10 plus?
Note 10
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remigiusizunna(m): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2023
2 weeks ago by younger brothers phone got spoilt, I had to give him 1of my phones (iPhone 6) to use pending when he'll get a new one.
After 3 day I asked for the phone and he said it wasn't going on again.
I collected it and checked I DISCOVERED THAT IF YOU PRESS THE POWE BUTTON, UT WON'T POWER ON BUT IF YOU CONNECT IT TO A CHARGER IT WILL ONLY SHOW THE APPLE LOGO AND GET STUCK THERE.
There is this phone repairer that lives in my street, I gave him the phone believing it's a hardware issue he returned from his shop that evening and told me he tried his best, changed battery, tasted new screen but the phone won't come up.
He now concluded that the issue was software and he was going to flash the phone.
To cut the story short, he did flash the phone and the phone isn't coming up too.
The response I get when I power it is in the picture below.
Please what could be wrong with it and how can I get my phone back biko?
Thanks in anticipation

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Optmus(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Hello guys!

I greet you all.

I have this tablet: C Idea CM810

I just got it new.

Here's the challenges I'm having with it:

It keeps rebooting automatically. After each reboot, it displays error messages like;

1.unfortunately, phone has stopped
2, system UI has stopped.
3 Google Play Services has stopped.

It doesn't display all the error messages at once, it displays each one after each reboot.

Sometimes the rebooting stops and the tablet starts function properly but after about 2mins, it turns off by itself and the rebooting starts again.

I bought this device in Enugu but I'm currently in Abuja so I can't take it to the seller for fixing.

I tested the tablet when I bought it and it worked just fine.

Phone engineers in the house, please suggest to me how to fix this problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Optmus:
Hello guys!

I greet you all.

I have this tablet: C Idea CM810

I just got it new.

Here's the challenges I'm having with it:

It keeps rebooting automatically. After each reboot, it displays error messages like;

1.unfortunately, phone has stopped
2, system UI has stopped.
3 Google Play Services has stopped.

It doesn't display all the error messages at once, it displays each one after each reboot.

Sometimes the rebooting stops and the tablet starts function properly but after about 2mins, it turns off by itself and the rebooting starts again.

I bought this device in Enugu but I'm currently in Abuja so I can't take it to the seller for fixing.

I tested the tablet when I bought it and it worked just fine.

Phone engineers in the house, please suggest to me how to fix this problem.
You facing a software problem. The phone's software is corrupted, hence those error messages. You'll need to flash it with a factory rom... And I'm talking about full flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Optmus(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

You facing a software problem. The phone's software is corrupted, hence those error messages. You'll need to flash it with a factory rom... And I'm talking about full flash

Thanks.

Any idea where I can download the ROM I'll use in flashing it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
remigiusizunna:
2 weeks ago by younger brothers phone got spoilt, I had to give him 1of my phones (iPhone 6) to use pending when he'll get a new one.
I collected it and checked I DISCOVERED THAT IF YOU PRESS THE POWE BUTTON, UT WON'T POWER ON BUT IF YOU CONNECT IT TO A CHARGER IT WILL ONLY SHOW THE APPLE LOGO AND GET STUCK THERE.
There is this phone repairer that lives in my street, I gave him the phone believing it's a hardware issue he returned from his shop that evening and told me he tried his best, changed battery, tasted new screen but the phone won't come up.
He now concluded that the issue was software and he was going to flash the phone.
To cut the story short, he did flash the phone and the phone isn't coming up too.
Thanks in anticipation
So it's the Power button working right now?
What about the Home button? 'Cos if it's pressed down, it'll surely boot straight to that image you uploaded. So to confirm, press both power and home button for a few sec, if it reboots, then they're working fine. Then just know it's a software problem.
When exactly was it flashed, cos iPhone 6 files were recently updated to 12.5.7, making the former one to stop flashing or most times, gives error when flashing. And if an iPhone was interrupted during flash, it'll be stuck in that image you uploaded.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Optmus:

Thanks.

Any idea where I can download the ROM I'll use in flashing it?
Snap and upload both side images of the Tab lemme see the exact model
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 2:37am On Feb 06, 2023
remigiusizunna:
Thanks in anticipation
tell your engineer to disconnect all accessories and reload.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remigiusizunna(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
tell your engineer to disconnect all accessories and reload.
Ok thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by braine(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2023
I need to replace my Samsung s9 plus screen. Where in Ikeja can I do it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2023
braine:

I have Samsung certified screen available
I can fix it for you professionally within minutes

Contact me on WhatsApp/call via signature below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
braine:
the screen is available and am in ikeja call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repaircentreng: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Iphone 12promax 128gb | BH: 87% | chip unlock | price 🏷️ N385,000 | available with stable ultra chip

Iphone 12promax 128gb | BH: 97% | chip unlock | price 🏷️ N385,000 | available with stable ultra chip

🇬🇧 used iPhone 11 64gb selling fast 🏷️ N240,000 minimum discount on bulk purchase or resellers

IPhone 11 64gb | Face ID ✅ | TT ✅ | bh: 82% | neatness 8/10 | price 🏷️ N210,000

IPhone 12 world wide unlock || 64gb || 86% battery health || neatness 8/10 || Face ID ✅ || TT ✅ || price 🏷️ N 265,000

Send your Device to Our Office for a smooth n guaranteed fixing
repaircentreng
Talk/Chat RCntrng 08112099000
(Location - Ikorodu Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
For sale !!
Samsung galaxy s8 64gb 4gb ram
Bad screen

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Feranchek(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
HrmOlolade:
iPhone 7 Plus 128gb for sale

65k last
08038154334 , Lagos .

Is it still available??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olodonairaland(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good day engineers i have a infinix note 6 there's no signal when inserted sim

What could be the problem and how can i fix it my self.

Anyhelp will be appreciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remigiusizunna(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

So it's the Power button working right now?
What about the Home button? 'Cos if it's pressed down, it'll surely boot straight to that image you uploaded. So to confirm, press both power and home button for a few sec, if it reboots, then they're working fine. Then just know it's a software problem.
When exactly was it flashed, cos iPhone 6 files were recently updated to 12.5.7, making the former one to stop flashing or most times, gives error when flashing. And if an iPhone was interrupted during flash, it'll be stuck in that image you uploaded.
They said the phone has an internal cut and can't be worked on again.
The flashing gets stuck at 19%
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
remigiusizunna:

They said the phone has an internal cut and can't be worked on again.
The flashing gets stuck at 19%
Okay. If it's still booting into recovery mode at 19%, then it's definitely nand problem. You can try disconnecting both the screen and cameras and try flashing again. Most times, this fixes the problem. If it doesn't work, then it'll need a software box to rewrite the band memory and re-flash it. So just try the first option.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by babyfaceafrica: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Please how much can I replace an iPhone 13 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remigiusizunna(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Okay. If it's still booting into recovery mode at 19%, then it's definitely nand problem. You can try disconnecting both the screen and cameras and try flashing again. Most times, this fixes the problem. If it doesn't work, then it'll need a software box to rewrite the band memory and re-flash it. So just try the first option.
Ok
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 5:41am On Feb 08, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Please how much can I replace an iPhone 13 screen?

I have the original screen available here in ikeja
Contact me via siggy below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sukerefakere(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2023
alhassanbassong:
Waploger danyx amrepairguru

How much does it cost to repair a the screen and touch of 10.1 inches Samsung Galaxy Tab A T515?
please do you still have the stanbic past questions?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Optmus(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Snap and upload both side images of the Tab lemme see the exact model

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pablobellins(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2023
braine:

Whatever u do, don't contact anyone online and send money, especially phonedoctor. He has multiple acct telling u he has d screen.

Don't be a victim. I was.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
pablobellins:

Whatever u do, don't contact anyone online and send money, especially phonedoctor. He has multiple acct telling u he has d screen.

Don't be a victim. I was.
you see that you are a blanta lier i will still disgrace you here again . You didn't send me money but you sent a brother to come and buy screen from me and even I sent you the video of the screen . Just cos you asked me to sale battery for you and you send my money when you received it in akure and I rejected you stared blackmailing me. Pls people read this whatsapp chat to confirm my claim

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Optmus post=120727137][/quote]
Lemme check for a direct link for you. Hope you know how to flash MTK powered devices?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Optmus post=120727137][/quote]

mega.nz/folder/5clE2JAT#g40RbFqffmN3Uhf8Rhty9Q

Hope you can flash it? Don't go and brick the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pablobellins(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
phonedoctor:
you see that you are a blanta lier i will still disgrace you here again . You didn't send me money but you sent a brother to come and buy screen from me and even I sent you the video of the screen . Just cos you asked me to sale battery for you and you send my money when you received it in akure and I rejected you stared blackmailing me. Pls people read this whatsapp chat to confirm my claim

Keep sending fake screenshot to prove urself, u that hv casted long time ago. Am just warning the newbies. And if they like they should still put Thr head.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sicario101: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good day engrs... Any hope for a Redmi note 11 (snapdragon) that is stuck in FastBoot??

Cc: RomeoMarvis
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femmykenny: 3:22am On Feb 09, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

New one right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.