Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341772 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:16am On May 19, 2011
"uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.waitFor(0x7c802477365c3985) timeout"

Update Your BB Using Desktop software,

Download: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/contactFormPreload.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22&dl=9F47B30630DC885C3A7091AEF6B409C1

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kafng: 7:49pm On May 19, 2011
Hello y'all.Just want to know if its possible to have applications like yahoo messenger and facebook on my Nokia X2 and if yes,how can i go about it?

Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fm007: 7:10am On May 20, 2011
my n96 screen is not sharp even d camera 2 compare 2other 5mgpix.meanwhile d screen light blink most especialy when its in white screen.i was hoping 2change d screen mayb it wil give me exellent vision.engineer in d house pls i need ur help on dis
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fm007: 7:22am On May 20, 2011
i also need help on how to hack my n96 to install unsign app
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:41am On May 20, 2011
kafng:

Hello y'all.Just want to know if its possible to have applications like yahoo messenger and facebook on my Nokia X2 and if yes,how can i go about it?

Thanks in advance
dnt worry my x2 already has inbuilt facebook applicatn nd yahoo messenger, it came with d fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by folex(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2011
please help needed here, i did hard reset on my sph-i325 sprint (wm 6.1). after powering on, it could not recognize my sim card what do i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chikonaira(m): 1:40am On May 21, 2011
pls hlp wen eva i try 2 play music on my Express Music it will b writing not enough memory pls tell me wat 2 do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Phones4nig: 12:48pm On May 21, 2011
blackberry tour . mint 99.9% new - 25k - last promo !!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2011
chikonaira:

pls hlp wen eva i try 2 play music on my Express Music it will b writing not enough memory pls tell me wat 2 do.
flash d fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kabba7(m): 5:48am On May 24, 2011
Pls one of the inhouse Eng help I have this tokunbo BB storm2 that hangs after every charge.Am in Ilorin on 08033895305
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kabba7(m): 5:51am On May 24, 2011
Pls one of the inhouse Eng help I have this tokunbo BB storm2 that hangs after every charge.Am in Ilorin on 08033895305 thanking u all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2011
update d firmware n lets hear yr feedback.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by larryshow4(m): 6:25am On May 26, 2011
I need assistance. I just got a blackberry torch and unfortunately for me yesterday, I was seriously beaten by the rain and this affected my phone, I was using a screen protector and I think with the amount of rain that has beaten me, the water was able to penetrate under the screen protector, the screen started acting up and pressing itself. I had to clean it and it was able to stop, I left it for a while so as some few other button acting up too can get to normal. But after this, my trackpad stopped working. I took out the battery for 2hours hoping it would start working again and up till now. The trackpad isn't working. What can be done. I don't think I want the phone loosen cause I believe to change the trackpad, the phone has to be loosen. Kindly give me knowledge about this if you can.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:12am On May 26, 2011
larryshow4:

I need assistance. I just got a blackberry torch and unfortunately for me yesterday, I was seriously beaten by the rain and this affected my phone, I was using a screen protector and I think with the amount of rain that has beaten me, the water was able to penetrate under the screen protector, the screen started acting up and pressing itself. I had to clean it and it was able to stop, I left it for a while so as some few other button acting up too can get to normal. But after this, my trackpad stopped working. I took out the battery for 2hours hoping it would start working again and up till now. The trackpad isn't working. What can be done. I don't think I want the phone loosen cause I believe to change the trackpad, the phone has to be loosen. Kindly give me knowledge about this if you can.

.:mMm:.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by izahbnu(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2011
My Blackberry tour 9630 displays this , Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.getorWaitFor(0x7c802477365c3985) owner died Thread[Thread-74568704,5] and my charging port is bad so when connected via usb cable to the system it doesnt see the phone so i cant use the desktop manager. now my buttons wont work from the home screen and i cant make or receive calls. i can only do the bb chat, yahoo and ggle talk. when you call me it rings in your ear but on my phone its dead silent as if noffing is going on. please i need a solution to this problem. will the original nairaland phone engineers pls stand up!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:14pm On May 26, 2011
izahbnu:

My Blackberry tour 9630 displays this , Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.getorWaitFor(0x7c802477365c3985) owner died Thread[Thread-74568704,5] and my charging port is bad so when connected via usb cable to the system it doesnt see the phone so i cant use the desktop manager. now my buttons wont work from the home screen and i cant make or receive calls. i can only do the bb chat, yahoo and ggle talk. when you call me it rings in your ear but on my phone its dead silent as if noffing is going on. please i need a solution to this problem. will the original nairaland phone engineers pls stand up!
Would have loved to help, but I'm out of town at the moment.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by izahbnu(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2011
all i need for you to do is tell me what to do sir cos theres no time. my business contacts are all awaiting my presence, pls sir come to my aid as its very urgent. sad sad sad cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2011
download bb desktop manager and the firmware of your fone. google the rest. but if u can get let me know. am around 2 lend a hand.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2011
larryshow4:

at larry, is ya fone still doing the same? if yes hook up with me pelumiv@yahoo.com.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SontoneriE(m): 4:24am On May 29, 2011
abeg how much dem dey unlock iphone4 for naija here, na usa version with at&t network, also shea u fit unlock ham? make i know abeg,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaybaba5(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2011
still rockyin with my phone problem, na wah oh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2011
SontoneriE:

abeg how much dem dey unlock iphone4 for naija here, na usa version with at&t network, also shea u fit unlock ham? make i know abeg,
What is the firmware and baseband? u can unlock your Iphone4 with a gevey sim. it been sold by my friend for #10,000. but incase u wanna sell it, am interested in buying 1. hola me if u need the gevey sim 07032258142.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tebit: 5:11pm On May 29, 2011
hello, pls can some one help with the the sim unlock code for my HTC HD2 LOCKED BY T-mobile USA
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by denzel2009: 9:36pm On May 29, 2011
Guys, can someone help me here please, my BB started showing a battery crossed by a red line when charging. What could be the problem? chei I don cancel insurance oh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2011
denzel2009:

Guys, can someone help me here please, my BB started showing a battery crossed by a red line when charging. What could be the problem? chei I don cancel insurance oh

Test the phone with another battery. Its seema the battery is bad or weak.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by denzel2009: 11:17pm On May 29, 2011
Pelumiv:

Test the phone with another battery. Its seema the battery is bad or weak.

Thanks it just came up. I think its giving me a warning, thanks all the same.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2011
u are welcome.
tebit:

hello, pls can some one help with the the sim unlock code for my HTC HD2 LOCKED BY T-mobile USA

u can get the code online by paying a small fee .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2011
anyone with solution to nokia 1280 simcard invalid ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ogaga25(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2011
hey guys,i need help wit my samsung pocket pc,it browses the net but aplications dont work in it. help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2011
melotech:

anyone with solution to nokia 1280 simcard invalid ?
Tried another sim yet on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2011
have try all the sim mtn,glo,etc i dont think is sim problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.