Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1338630 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Crespodinho(m): 2:29am On May 19, 2016
ebab:

Where do you stay and when do you need the battery, for the os upgrade...I will not advice u upgrade...I tried that on Innjoo one G and the phone went blank..I took it to the company to bring it back to life
I stay in Ifo I need the battery as soon as possible. can I get your contact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jwills(m): 3:22am On May 19, 2016
pls howvmuch is a samsung galwxy s2 board
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jwills(m): 3:24am On May 19, 2016
mine got burnt when a plug in a charger too high for it pls hw much n where can i buy one i luve in oleh delta state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:21am On May 19, 2016
Obinovictor:

Good day... Please where can I get infinix hot 2 battery? The one I'm currently using doesn't last long anymore
Hello Obinovictor, for the battery you can try to counsel with online shops and local retailer where you can buy the phone. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Engrdave2000: 7:44am On May 19, 2016
HOT MTN UNLIMITED
Browse and download unlimitedly on your MTN sim, with the new cracked mtn cheat....
Works on all devices, both on phone and pc.. For more information on this contact 08169 500 799 on whatsapp messenger.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bikerboy1(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2016
Good day house.

Please I use Samsung galaxy s4. I want to reset (factory reset) the phone cuz of some malfunctioning I noticed.

The phone is asking me to confirm pin, which I don't know.
is there any default pin or password to be used.

Please help, I need to reset the phone thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mackie1(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2016
please.... I upgraded my C8 to marshmallow... now I don't want again I downloaded stock rom.
I tried installing thru the boot to recovery method. it failed and I wiped the cache and memory thinking it will go back to 5.0. it didn't, please can anybody help me to downgrade back to lollipop.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2016
Mackie1:
please.... I upgraded my C8 to marshmallow... now I don't want again I downloaded stock rom.
I tried installing thru the boot to recovery method. it failed and I wiped the cache and memory thinking it will go back to 5.0. it didn't, please can anybody help me to downgrade back to lollipop.

Lol
Y dont u want again?

And u can never install a stock Rom thru recovery, u should be happy u didn't brick ur phone

Do u have a system?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2016
Screenshot the msg u r getting

bikerboy1:
Good day house.

Please I use Samsung galaxy s4. I want to reset (factory reset) the phone cuz of some malfunctioning I noticed.

The phone is asking me to confirm pin, which I don't know.
is there any default pin or password to be used.

Please help, I need to reset the phone thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2016
jwills:
pls howvmuch is a samsung galwxy s2 board

It like 6k at alaba lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2016
aamstih:

Hi house,

Pls who has a hands-on experience of a durable power bank that can charge my BB Q10 battery for at least 3 complete cycles.

Thank you

Contact faithclin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by muymacho: 1:34am On May 20, 2016
The screen glass on my Samsung galaxy S5 is cracked. Is it possible to replace it?
PS: the screen itself is okay. Just the glass is cracked.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:22am On May 20, 2016
muymacho:
The screen glass on my Samsung galaxy S5 is cracked. Is it possible to replace it?
PS: the screen itself is okay. Just the glass is cracked.

Yes it is possible, call or WhatsApp me 07033185680 I will fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:22am On May 20, 2016
.. there is this Nokia xl 103q I bought. many people has said its a cloned version of Nokia xl.. but it powers every app. moreover its version is 5.1.1..
so bro how true is that..

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:10am On May 20, 2016
Wad up people .. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by liljaydee(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2016
please i have issue unlocking my iphone 6s with the passcode have been using for some weeks now............ i tried to unlock my phone this morning all i get is iphone disable wait for some minutes i tried several times the minutes keep increasing. please i need an assistant on this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwadaemilola: 10:35am On May 20, 2016
plis i will like to get some info on my Tecno camon C8 battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dwayneflicker(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2016
Rolling Technology & Communication Ltd is a company offering IT services since 2001. We offer expertise in IT hardware users’ needs from Sales to preventive and corrective onsite maintenance service. To further make our maintenance service conveniently available to our teeming cooperate and individual customers, we are pioneering Mobile IT Workshop product through our online service marketplace powered by Fixgadget.ng.

We fix:
*Screen Damage
*Charging Problems
*Water Damage
*Booting Failure
*Hanging
*Battery Problems
*And Much More

Contact Us via :
BBM Channel PIN:C0028BEAF
Facebook Page: fixgadget.ng
Twitter @FixGadget_ng
Telephone :+2348086886888
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ogbeh44(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2016
Please house the screen of my gionee P2 just went blind. It did not fall, it just over-heated for about 3 days and that is all. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visitamyu(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2016
Hi Engineers, Does anyone have and can change the panel of Infinix Zero 2 to a new one? The phone fell inside water few days ago and has refused to come up. I took it to Carl Care but those guys are impossible, they want me change the panel and screen (when the screen/touchpad is neither cracked nor broken!).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sheriffman(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2016
Pls help in upgrading to marshmallow on my LG G3 990 fone already rooted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lafiask: 10:26pm On May 20, 2016
please I need assistance, I am having problem with my phone battery I am using samsung galaxy 3. the battery do run down very fast l have bought several batteries but its all the same I even went to samsung office I bought one of 4k still the same story, so i am fed up. I'm begining to think if the phone is having problem, pls I need assistance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2016
visitamyu:
Hi Engineers, Does anyone have and can change the panel of Infinix Zero 2 to a new one? The phone fell inside water few days ago and has refused to come up. I took it to Carl Care but those guys are impossible, they want me change the panel and screen (when the screen/touchpad is neither cracked nor broken!).

Are you serious about buying the panel? WhatsApp me 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2016
lafiask:
please I need assistance, I am having problem with my phone battery I am using samsung galaxy 3. the battery do run down very fast l have bought several batteries but its all the same I even went to samsung office I bought one of 4k still the same story, so i am fed up. I'm begining to think if the phone is having problem, pls I need assistance.

S3 battery doesn't last naturally

Go get a morphine juice casing power bank from ebay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mackie1(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2016
bobo65:

Lol
Y dont u want again?

And u can never install a stock Rom thru recovery, u should be happy u didn't brick ur phone

Do u have a system?
my FIFA 15 and 16 force closes. sports TV app and some others. although it's OK but I need those apps. I have downloaded sp flash tool and installed drivers. scattered it.when I switched off it keeps download and plug it comes with Brom error message 2022 hw /something chip.. can I get your number so we can chat
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2016
Mackie1:
my FIFA 15 and 16 force closes. sports TV app and some others. although it's OK but I need those apps. I have downloaded sp flash tool and installed drivers. scattered it.when I switched off it keeps download and plug it comes with Brom error message 2022 hw /something chip.. can I get your number so we can chat

WhatsApp 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hardware001: 12:18pm On May 21, 2016
Hello engineers in the house.. Am currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 n910a AT&T KitKat which I think an privileged to be using until I encounter certain issue
1. I need to know if it can be rooted.. And if possible.
Help
2. I will like to upgrade it to version later than KitKat. Help!
3. My Hotspot and USB tethering refuse to work since I bought it.. I think that is locked by provisioned u.s or u.k network on it AT&T.. Any help to bypass that
I will be very happy even if it's just one that will be solved
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by draigboje(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2016
Good day house. I use Tecno P5 plus Android phone. I have Avast Antivirus on my phone which I update regularly. Recently, I downloaded Malwarebyte (an Anti-Malware app) from Google play store. On scanning my phone with it, it reported a Malware called Android /Trojan.Gedma. rp/System /app/SmsReg. apk. I tried to eliminate this without success. I did factory resetting of my phone without success and eventually took it for flashing. The same thing still persists. Please what can I do? Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Youngext: 5:05pm On May 21, 2016
Old guys help me unlock my phone and my brothers own, they can in as gifts please. These are the details
BLACKBERRY Q10
AT&T
IMEI: 356112051774225
PRD-: 53402-001

BLACKBERRY Q10
AT&T
IMEI: 356112050281263
PRD-: 53402-001

BOTH MADE IN MEXICO
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION PLEASE GURUS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timoleon(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2016
please my iphone 5s' screen has a part broken and as such, parts of the screen do not work again. how much would a new screen cost?

Also, a galaxytab 2 with me has a similar problem...the screen has a part with a somewhat constant contact as such, its not responding to touch again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by j0hnnyk: 12:38am On May 22, 2016
guys pls i have a tecno h7 and it's really annoying..if the phone sleeps by pressing the power button and also wake by pressing the power button,everything which i was or was about to do would automatically close and switch to the home screen...and i have tried the factory reset but it ain't working out...even when the phone is shutdown i try the power and - button to reset it but it isn't working...pls guys help me out..i really want to use dat device..is dere anything i can do to stop dat..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samsanyus(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2016
Hello Engineers in the house, pls my Wi-Fi switch is not working again. Phone model : Samsung SGH-I337 (AT&T) , Android version : 4.2.2
I have hard reset the device but the problem persists.
Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.